No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dude! arya is badass! i thought it was a flashback and then i was like duhhhhh its arya

Comment

• Great opening scene. Could see that one right away, but still satisfying to see it played out on screen.

I think Jon Snow not only understands the big picture, but it is also setting up his meeting with Daenerys. Refusing to punish the children for the sins of their father when the Mad King Aerys was one of the very worst. Yohn Royce of the Vale already claiming that Targaryens can't be trusted, I'm sure Jon is ready to brush that aside.

Also like seeing them setup the Hound's character for the future. Beric telling him he could still help more than he's harmed, and then following it up with him feeling remorse for what he did in season 3. I hope we get a Clegane showdown this season.

Euron Greyjoy set out on a mysterious mission. I'm sure whoever he is talking about, people are going to die. Should be interesting to see if he is the new big, bad for the season.

I really liked this line from Snow, I like how it goes back to Benjen...
      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

• That's Ellaria and Yara kissing.

We've already seen Euron attacking the Ironborn in the season trailers so I think he's coming for them and will make a gift out of it for Cersei.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
          could be tje giant that grenn killed in thw tunnels in S4E9 or the one that got shot by a giant arrow. Most likely tho just a random giant to show the NK's isnt screwing around
          That's the one I was thinking of because of the blue eye - and he got shot in the eye
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Little Finger getting choked out in the preview. lol.

Jon totally did the right thing by allowing them to keep their houses. The lesson was learned, the bridge was built with a different generation, and they need the numbers. Sansa has bought into the Cersei school of ruling. Only bad thing about what Jon did, was he doesn't fully comprehend what Baelish is capable of.

Euron said that whatever he's going after was priceless. I was thinking like a dragon or something. I thought the Euron scene was pretty good. He's starting to be asserted as a well rounded character.

Comment

• The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                Little Finger getting choked out in the preview. lol.

Jon totally did the right thing by allowing them to keep their houses. The lesson was learned, the bridge was built with a different generation, and they need the numbers. Sansa has bought into the Cersei school of ruling. Only bad thing about what Jon did, was he doesn't fully comprehend what Baelish is capable of.

Euron said that whatever he's going after was priceless. I was thinking like a dragon or something. I thought the Euron scene was pretty good. He's starting to be asserted as a well rounded character.
                If Euron is supposed to be worse than Ramsay this season, then "priceless" to such a fiend could mean severed heads (or other parts) of Cersei's enemies.

Capturing a dragon is virtually impossible without magic, and beyond his means I suspect. They're now huge, incredibly strong, intelligent, and can burn their way out of any trap, even those made of steel or stone! Remember dragons reduced Harrenhal to slag and melted swords into the Iron Throne!

Comment

• Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• When Arya started riding up on the soldiers I was thinking "Why does that sound like Ed Sheeran"

Oh....ok, it is.

Great episode, I'm not normally one for jump scares, I about wet myself when Jorah's arm popped out and grabbed Samwell.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                      If Euron is supposed to be worse than Ramsay this season, then "priceless" to such a fiend could mean severed heads (or other parts) of Cersei's enemies.

Capturing a dragon is virtually impossible without magic, and beyond his means I suspect. They're now huge, incredibly strong, intelligent, and can burn their way out of any trap, even those made of steel or stone! Remember dragons reduced Harrenhal to slag and melted swords into the Iron Throne!
                      So in other words, he'd have to have like a special object that emanated magical energy in order to control a dragon. He's got a lot of work to do, if he wants to top Ramsay though. Ramsay was somewhere between Hannibal Lecter and Ledger's Joker.

Comment

So in other words, he'd have to have like a special object that emanated magical energy in order to control a dragon.
                        My potentially spoilerish reply in white:

You're thinking he has "Dragonbinder" a dragon horn from Old Valyria. That might really tip the scales-- if they've decided to write that in here. But I've seen leaked pics from the King's Landing set...

Even so, all options are still possible.

He's got a lot of work to do, if he wants to top Ramsay though. Ramsay was somewhere between Hannibal Lecter and Ledger's Joker.
                        Yeah I don't know how he can top all that we've seen from Ramsay.

Comment

So in other words, he'd have to have like a special object that emanated magical energy in order to control a dragon. He's got a lot of work to do, if he wants to top Ramsay though. Ramsay was somewhere between Hannibal Lecter and Ledger's Joker.
                          In the books euron actually has a Dragon horn that is supposed to be able to control 1 Dragon. I doubt they'll add it into the show so we'll see what he has

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                            In the books euron actually has a Dragon horn that is supposed to be able to control 1 Dragon. I doubt they'll add it into the show so we'll see what he has
                            Deleted. This is kinda spoilerish dont ya think?
                            Last edited by Hadez; 07-18-2017, 01:34 PM.
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                              Deleted. This is kinda spoilerish dont ya think?
                              Not really ? Its from the book so its just a theory
                              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post

That's Ellaria and Yara kissing.

We've already seen Euron attacking the Ironborn in the season trailers so I think he's coming for them and will make a gift out of it for Cersei.
                                I pulled this from your Ep 2 trailer:

Sure look like Nymeria !!!

Wouldn't it be great If Nymeria has a pack and helps Arya do her bidding ?
                                That would fall into the story line of Arya's vision/dream in Braavos.

Yes Arya is awesomeness !!!
                                I thought that was Frey for about a minute lol.
                                I was sure Arya intended to slaughter the soldiers just because they were Lannister men.
                                Then after hearing them bash Cersei and realizing they were polite and regular folk....
                                Arya was taken back by their kindness....Or was she ?
                                We never saw the end of that scene.
                                I do think the writers were trying to humanize a bitter and lethal young woman.

Same with the Hound, the writers humanized him also.
                                Surprised to see so much time on the Hound angle.
                                Must mean the Brotherhood w/o Banners and Sandor will have a large part in the story.
                                Who better to see the fire visions than a crispy critter like Clegane ?

Also very surprised to see so much time wasted on Sam.
                                Everyone knows where the Dragonglass is.
                                That scene was disgusting, they might as well just looped a gif.

I just watched Ep 1 for the first time today after work.
                                Dany arriving at Dragonstone was some beautiful cinematic work.
                                Did I miss something ?
                                Wasn't Melisandre supposed to be watching from above as Dany's entourage ascended ?
                                That's what one of the trailers teased us with.
                                Guess I'll have to watch it again soon. Good thing I have HBO Now !!!
                                Anyway, someone did some serious stitching during their voyage to Westoros.
                                The Unsullied sure looked mighty sharp in their new unis.
                                Even Tyrion had a matching mini suit !!!

I hope the Jon/Sansa thing is overblown.
                                They have differences of opinion but a common cause.
                                It's obvious that Sansa has Littlefinger's number.
                                She has to put up with him because he did help save Winterfell.
                                I don't think Sansa will allow Petyr to come between the Stark family....
                                She must harbor some deep resentment; Baelish orchestrated her Ramsay nightmare.

Euron is certifiable for sure. Cersei wasn't impressed with his 1000 ship fleet.
                                I'm not sure what his proposed "gift" will be.

Below are the titles and descriptions by HBO of Ep2 and Ep3
                                "Potentially spoilerish in white" lol

Ep 2 is titled "Stormborn". :
                                Daenerys receives an unexpected visitor.
                                Jon faces a revolt.
                                Tyrion plans the conquest of Westeros
                                Ep.3 is titled "The Queen's Justice"
                                Daenerys holds court.
                                Cersei returns a gift.
                                Jaime learns from his mistakes.

So, I'm thinking Cersei returns Euron's gift.
                                She ain't about to share her power with anyone including Jaime.
                                I'm also hoping that one of her brothers kills her
                                before she blows up the entire King's Landing area.

http://tvline.com/2017/07/07/game-of...-descriptions/

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Working...
                                X