Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

Wow, you really know your Sand Snakes !!!

You're probably right Spice.
    That makes more sense.
    Euron probably grabbed Yara, Ellaria and Tyene for Cersei.

One good thing about characters getting killed off. I don't have to google their names every time I want to talk about them. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      It was another good episode, things are moving at a lightning pace. I'm sure we'll see Nymeria again at some point, as well. It was good seeing Arya's reunion with Hotpie. How about that crazy transition from Samwell cutting off Jorah's greyscale and all of the associated puss to people cutting into and eating Hotpie's pies?
      Grossest transition ever!
      Loved the ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
        Grossest transition ever!
        Loved the ep.
        Jorah wrote this before Sam started stripping his bacon:

~~~

Will Jon "bend the knee" this Sunday ?
        I think not but they have to become allies one way or another.
        Sooner or later ?

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
        The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
        http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
        My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• So i extited for today boys ?

As for Jon bending the knee AZ, i think a certain king beyond the wall will have an impact on Jon...

"We do not kneel"
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Another good episode. It sucks seeing Cersei with a string of victories against Danaeris. I liked Lady Olenna's death and her message for Cersei (though she admitted it in the past - I don't remember who she told though, I think it was Sand she told.)
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Another good episode. It sucks seeing Cersei with a string of victories against Danaeris. I liked Lady Olenna's death and her message for Cersei (though she admitted it in the past - I don't remember who she told though, I think it was Sand she told.)
              Great episode. A lot of plot twists that were very well executed. The events moved at warp speed, but they managed to pull it off well enough. Hopefully most of the predictable stuff is behind us now.

That said, I think it's about Dragon Thirty in Westeros. Hope it's a rollercoaster from here on out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                Great episode. A lot of plot twists that were very well executed. The events moved at warp speed, but they managed to pull it off well enough. Hopefully most of the predictable stuff is behind us now.

That said, I think it's about Dragon Thirty in Westeros. Hope it's a rollercoaster from here on out.
                I really hate what Cersei did to Tyene Sand. I liked her character and the teasing she did to Bronn.

(Darn autocorrect put Tyrone instead of Tyene)
                Last edited by Charlie Brown; 07-30-2017, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Another good episode. It sucks seeing Cersei with a string of victories against Danaeris. I liked Lady Olenna's death and her message for Cersei (though she admitted it in the past - I don't remember who she told though, I think it was Sand she told.)
                  I remember her and Baelish talking about it but beyond that I'm not quite sure she talked about it.
                  You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

I really hate what Cersei did to Tyrone Sand. I liked her character and the teasing she did to Bronn.
                    Yeah, she was my favorite Sand Snake. Cersei would be wise to kill her mom, though. Reminds me of a Bond Villain coming up with the most elaborate death possible, only to see it fail in the end.

Oh, and a really cool turn of events that occurred right at the end. You were talking about it. The seeds of doubt are definitely being planted in Jaime's mind now. Cersei has already decided Tyrion is flat out evil. That confession confirms to Jaime that he's not.

Comment

• Loved the Mark Gattis sighting tonight! Great show writer and not a terrible actor. Love him as Sherlock's brother on the BBC version of the show.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Great episode! The Reach has fallen and Cersei has notched some early victories. I really like the references to the early seasons with Jamie learning from his mistakes to Robb Stark

I really thought we saw Daenerys display some potential "Mad Queen" characteristics last week with her threatening Varys and ordering Snow to bend the knee, not to mention Lady Olenna telling her to "be more like a dragon". This week tells me that the turn is still going to take a while to unfold. I really liked her and Snow's interaction this week, they both didn't immediately cave to the other side.

Seeing the Unsullied take advantage of Tyrion's knowledge of the sewers was expected and logical. We remember Tyrion talking about it a few seasons, though it was just a brief line.

Getting curious as to where the Iron Bank thing is headed. I doubt that they simply back Cersei and that's it.

I think we should see some victories from Daenerys next week. Perhaps some roasted Tarly and Lannister soldiers upcoming.
                        Last edited by Freestyle; 07-31-2017, 10:03 AM.
                        You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

• There is new preview in the uk...SPOILERS

It shows arya sparing with brienne and it looks like arya is toying with her lol
                          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                            There is new preview in the uk...SPOILERS

It shows arya sparing with brienne and it looks like arya is toying with her lol
                            I can't wait to see her return to Winterfell

Comment

• Dont go on youtube yall, bunch of scenese for ep 4 leaked
                              sigpic

Comment

• Aaaand i just got spoiled by a title and thumbnail in my youtube suggestions in the home screen.....DAMN
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X