Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Aaaand i just got spoiled by a title and thumbnail in my youtube suggestions in the home screen.....DAMN
    It's gotten ridiculous

I read somewhere people were flying drones over sets this season's filming
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Dont go on youtube yall, bunch of scenese for ep 4 leaked
      Yeah, I saw the warning. Even logging on to YouTube is bad now as people are posting really obvious spoilers for titles knowing it'll pop up as recommended for you. I think you have to clear your history the moment you get to YouTube to avoid that but I'm not sure.

I'd just watch it but I want an HD version to watch on my tv, so I figured I'd wait. Not sure I'll make it though lol
      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        It's gotten ridiculous

I read somewhere people were flying drones over sets this season's filming
        Dragons eat drones.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• I am weak and couldn't resist... Ya'll are in for a treat, that's all I'm saying yikes!! Cya all tomorrow when I can actually talk about it.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            I am weak and couldn't resist... Ya'll are in for a treat, that's all I'm saying yikes!! Cya all tomorrow when I can actually talk about it.
            Working saved me lol. Had i not worked i probably would have cracked. Heard from people who saw it and everyone said its one of the series best
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• I'm away in a land of no Thrones for a few days and will have to hang on till the end of the week till I see the next episode!

Comment

Working saved me lol. Had i not worked i probably would have cracked. Heard from people who saw it and everyone said its one of the series best
                I was just worried that if I didn't I was going to get spoiled really bad.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  I'm away in a land of no Thrones for a few days and will have to hang on till the end of the week till I see the next episode!
                  Ireland? Iceland? The Faeroe Islands? The Hebrides?
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    I was just worried that if I didn't I was going to get spoiled really bad.
                    lol

I wouldn't have given into the Youtube spoils but I, too did watch the leaked version. Can't wait to see it again in HD.

I won't say a thing until it airs

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                      lol

I wouldn't have given into the Youtube spoils but I, too did watch the leaked version. Can't wait to see it again in HD.

I won't say a thing until it airs
                      I'm attempting to be respectful and give away no hints, but it's really difficult biting my tongue
                      sigpic

Comment

• 1 hour to go damn i can't wait haha
                        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Oh man, what an episode!

Bromm just had to save Jaime
                          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Man

so how injured is the dragon
                            so how injured is Jamie
                            so how injured is Brohn

Brohn was one of my fav characters so seeing him behind that weapon was really hard for me. Who wanted to see him die after that. Even though it's not something he 'wanted' to do.

It seemed like the dragon wasn't hurt too terribly but I guess it just depends on how they draw up the story. Even an infection can do it in if they go that route .... hell or poison..... how many of those weapons are there? Did she only bring one dragon to that battle? Or were all 3 there?

It was great to finally see some dragons in battle though ................ isn't that what this series has been teasing us with for 7 years? ......... dragon balls

That sparring session between Brienne and Arya was pretty awesome. Bran must know how Arya will need that dagger. I wonder if it's the weapon that kills LittleFinger
                            Last edited by dizzolve; 08-06-2017, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• That was absolutely epic.

But also annoying that this show never has the galls to kill off major characters anymore.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Cool episode.

Hard to believe that between Jamie, Bronn, and Drogon, that all three may survive. I liked Bronn but I wanted him dead when he started loading up that scorpion.

The preview for next week showed Jon Snow and one of the dragons. I wonder if the dragon is going to recognize him as a Targaryen?

It looks like we're gonna end up with a battle at Eastwatch by the Sea. I know it is supposed to be a ruin, but I am looking forward to seeing what it looks like. Probably see the hound next week as well.

The battle this week was what GoT is all about, kinda cool to see everyone go crazy
                                You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Working...
                                X