Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    That was absolutely epic.

But also annoying that this show never has the galls to kill off major characters anymore.
    Oh, there will be deaths, I assure you.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      Oh, there will be deaths, I assure you.
      Right but Jamie should be dead. Don't get me wrong I like Jamie as much as you can like the bad guy. But that was a complete copout. That would've been a good honorable death for him.
      sigpic

Comment

Right but Jamie should be dead. Don't get me wrong I like Jamie as much as you can like the bad guy. But that was a complete copout. That would've been a good honorable death for him.
        I agree - that part was a bit of an eye-roll

but the rest was so good it's easier to look past
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

But also annoying that this show never has the galls to kill off major characters anymore.
          I think you just need to wait another episode or two.

This might've been my favorite episode yet. So many conflicting emotions and such an incredible battle. I can't believe some of you watched the leak! I just made sure to stay off the comment sections and avoid twitter.
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I think Jaime is going to be a while. I have a theory about him. PM me if you want to hear it.

Comment

Major characters have died every season, as more will this one. Jaime's death needs to be more emotional and dramatic... and I think he will kill his sister before he goes.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
              2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                I think you just need to wait another episode or two.

This might've been my favorite episode yet. So many conflicting emotions and such an incredible battle. I can't believe some of you watched the leak! I just made sure to stay off the comment sections and avoid twitter.
                I'm wondering if this is so for me too right now... certainly my favorite of this season so far!

I was not happy with much of the last two mostly because of the stupidity of Tyrion's strategy, contrived (and quite out of character) for the sole reason of evening the odds so Westeros wouldn't be such a cakewalk for Team Dany.

But tonight's episode was absolutely spectacular! Major payoff with the dragons and Dothraki unleashed on Lannister and Tarly forces! Major payoff seeing a Stark family reunion, and Arya displaying complete badass ninja fighting skills!

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                  It seemed like the dragon wasn't hurt too terribly but I guess it just depends on how they draw up the story. Even an infection can do it in if they go that route .... hell or poison..... how many of those weapons are there? Did she only bring one dragon to that battle? Or were all 3 there?
                  Poison would be the smart play, I wonder if they thought of it?

Good question. I think we only saw Drogon, and maybe he's the only one she could employ for controlled strikes against the foes when the Dothraki were mixed up with them. The other Dragons might just burn everyone in sight -even friendly forces- without direct guidance from a rider.

That sparring session between Brienne and Arya was pretty awesome. Bran must know how Arya will need that dagger. I wonder if it's the weapon that kills LittleFinger
                  She doesn't need Valyrian steel to kill him or any of her enemies really...except White Walkers! So maybe she'll eventually be pitted against one of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                    Major characters have died every season, as more will this one. Jaime's death needs to be more emotional and dramatic... and I think he will kill his sister before he goes.
                    My thoughts exactly.

I think a situation will come where he realizes she is as bad as the Mad King and the Kingslayer becomes the Queenslayer

Comment

• "F-16" - basically what I thought too! So delightfully unfair!
                      Last edited by L.M.; 08-07-2017, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                          Man

so how injured is the dragon
                          so how injured is Jamie
                          so how injured is Brohn

Brohn was one of my fav characters so seeing him behind that weapon was really hard for me. Who wanted to see him die after that. Even though it's not something he 'wanted' to do.

It seemed like the dragon wasn't hurt too terribly but I guess it just depends on how they draw up the story. Even an infection can do it in if they go that route .... hell or poison..... how many of those weapons are there? Did she only bring one dragon to that battle? Or were all 3 there?

It was great to finally see some dragons in battle though ................ isn't that what this series has been teasing us with for 7 years? ......... dragon balls

That sparring session between Brienne and Arya was pretty awesome. Bran must know how Arya will need that dagger. I wonder if it's the weapon that kills LittleFinger
                          the Dragon didnt look too injured. He got a bunch of spears thrown in him when they were fighting the sons of the harpy. I think Jaime is probably good but bronn might have taken the heat of the blast. I like Bronn too but man i wish he was on the other side. I guess hes on whatever side pays him.

Same here. Glad we got to see a dragon blast away foot soldiers and deflect a bunch of arrows. That sparring session was awesome. Finally they made Arya badass. Loved the way she was moving reminded me of Syrio Forel when he was teaching her how to fight in season 1. Brienne must see a lot of herself in arya. Bran is like a robot now i felt bad for meera. She lost her brother and sacrificed everything for Bran and he had to say was thanks see ya later.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                            I actually thought that would've been pretty good for him because if he had succeeded in killing either calisi or the dragon that would be a major victory for his side. Although I guess if he failed and died it would've been a waste.

Also I don't really count Snow as a major death considering they wasted no time bringing him back.

Again I wasn't complaining about the episode. I loved it. I just love how this show has the stones to kill anyone and everyone unlike most other networks. And I felt that was a little bit of a cop out save.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Great story writing at its finest.

Last nights episode had people rooting for Jamie and Brohn while also cheering the same time for Daenerys and the Dragon - in the same battle.

Comment

• Just saw something on the news that apparently Noah Syndegard made his game of thrones debut last night as a soldier for any of you baseball fans.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X