No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing Drogon wreck everything in his wake was AMAZING, made me realise that the 3 dragons together is game over for whoever is on the other side.

That scream and music when Drogon came ovee the hill...

Next week, i think Dany finally lets go her Bend the knee obsesion and they start working together...Maybe Jon even bends the knee...The only way he knows how to
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
      Eh, not sure I'd qualify that as a callback. She was chasing a cat around and just ended up down near the dungeons where the dragon skulls were stored, and she didn't have to face off with guards and then give them the slip as she did in Winterfell.

I went to the HBO site this morning and episode 65 is "Eastwatch"... unless they goofed up.

http://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/e...tch/index.html
      She did come face to face with 2 guards who taught she was a begar boy and she had to scare them that her father was hand of the king. She did the same thing 2 those stark guards about Sansa. I just liked the scene.

And i guess IMDB fooled me about the title.
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
        She did come face to face with 2 guards who taught she was a begar boy and she had to scare them that her father was hand of the king. She did the same thing 2 those stark guards about Sansa.
        Oh gotcha, I remember that now. I thought you meant the parallel of going down below...

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
        2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

• Did anyone else notice that the arrow from the scorpion ballista was serrated, kind of like the pungi sticks the Viet Cong made in 'Nam? If you try to pull it out it will pull a lot more out with it! Painfully!

Comment

I'm thinking Tyrion might set Bronn and Jaime free-- after all, he owes his brother one for letting him out of the Red Keep dungeon, and he likes Bronn. That would get him in hot water with Dany though.

I started watching that video you posted, but it spoils the illusion of what we just saw a little too much, like a making of documentary. I don't want to know all that stuff quite yet!
            Tyrion wont survive if he does that. If anything - if Jamie is captured - Tyrion talks Jamie into converting - or talking Daenerys into letting him live. I don't see the point in locking up Jaimie unless it's to converting him though. All this probably not in the cards.

I'd like to see Jamie see once and for all though that at the end of the day Cercei is a sociopath and thinks of no one but herself. She barely even cares about Jamie if at all. By not accepting a prisoner trade, Jamie would see that and consequently 'could' be converted.

I don't read the books so I'm probably way off anyhow

I do know there's no way he's just dead though

Everyone wants the satisfying Arya kills Cercei or Daenerys does .......... but what if it's Jamie.

Mother of Dragons was right there where they went in the water so - ..... it's not like they can just sneak away through the reeds.
            Last edited by dizzolve; 08-07-2017, 06:12 PM.
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              Tyrion wont survive if he does that. If anything - if Jamie is captured - Tyrion talks Jamie into converting - or talking Daenerys into letting him live. I don't see the point in locking up Jaimie unless it's to converting him though. All this probably not in the cards.

I'd like to see Jamie see once and for all though that at the end of the day Cercei is a sociopath and thinks of no one but herself. She barely even cares about Jamie if at all. By not accepting a prisoner trade, Jamie would see that and consequently 'could' be converted.

I don't read the books so I'm probably way off anyhow

I do know there's no way he's just dead though

Everyone wants the satisfying Arya kills Cercei or Daenerys does .......... but what if it's Jamie
              ^ yep, would bet my money on it!

But, first things first, they have to get out the lake and see what and who's left when the smoke clears. Jaime will not switch sides at this point. He's still mad at Tyrion for killing their father, and fiercely loyal to his sister, even if he is troubled by recent events.

Comment

• Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• So epically beautiful and terrifying in one sweep.

Comment

So epically beautiful and terrifying in one sweep.

Look at our boy not even flinching !
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                      Look at our boy not even flinching !
                      Right?

And still not bending the knee.

And I hope he never does, because that would be giving in to a presumptious brat who hasn't yet earned it in Westeros. And about Dany's "pride" spiel, she's the one who needs to take it down a notch or two! Her arrogant, royal prerogative is getting really irritating! Jon doesn't care about power, and bowing, and politics; he's just trying to do the right thing by his people, and for all living people everywhere. SMH

Comment

Right?

And still not bending the knee.

And I hope he never does, because that would be giving in to a presumptious brat who hasn't yet earned it in Westeros. And about Dany's "pride" spiel, she's the one who needs to take it down a notch or two! Her arrogant, royal prerogative is getting really irritating! Jon doesn't care about power, and bowing, and politics; he's just trying to do the right thing by his people, and for all living people everywhere. SMH
                        Well, Dany has a decent human rights record, doesn't she?
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                          Well, Dany has a decent human rights record, doesn't she?
                          She does --in distant Essos, along with a ruthless vindictive streak expressed by crucifying the masters and feeding some city elders to her dragons. I like Dany, a lot, but I like Jon more. He has no self-entitlement, he didn't ask to be Lord Commander of the NW nor King in the North. When he finds out his true heritage, I also doubt he'll be pressing a claim on the Iron Throne.

I admit I'm reacting from the audience point of view and knowledge base with some natural sympathy toward Jon's cause of course since he's fighting the "real" threat.

From Dany's pov, the threat to the North is not fully believable yet nor understood. Nor does she fully understand Jon's character, seeing him as a Northern barbarian with no right to be a king and stubbornly refusing to submit to her dominion because he wants to carve out a big piece of her "birthright" for himself.

From Jon's pov, she's a lovely, sexy, pretentious snob with a lot of long-winded titles and frustratingly "ignorant" about a threat for which he's really provided no proof, and that's his fault. He did show her some nice cave drawings though (which he made himself).

Bits and pieces of Dany's reputation from Essos have preceded her as rumors, both good parts and bad, and no one in Westeros really knows the truth of her whole story. In the scene with Missandei, Jon and Davos are learning more about Dany's positive nature and why she is truly loved by her devoted followers.
                          Last edited by L.M.; 08-08-2017, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• I thought we were done with leaks, but it may end up getting a whole lot worse soon. Apparently the hackers are back and made ransom demands of $6m dollars. If HBO doesn't pay them in bitcoin within 3 days it sounds like the entire season will get leaked.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                I thought we were done with leaks, but it may end up getting a whole lot worse soon. Apparently the hackers are back and made ransom demands of $6m dollars. If HBO doesn't pay them in bitcoin within 3 days it sounds like the entire season will get leaked.
                                Yeh...that will be quite a test on me lol....

Apparently they also have cast personnal info like phone numbers and adresses
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X