Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    my prediction is the white walkers get killed but everyone of importance dies in the battle while Cersei hides in the throne room with the mountain. just before the show ends joey bosa's character shows up, kills the mountain, then kills Cersei and then he does his shrug while sitting on the iron throne!
    Then names a bastard from the Riverlands, Philip Rivers, to be his court jester. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      my prediction is the white walkers get killed but everyone of importance dies in the battle while Cersei hides in the throne room with the mountain. just before the show ends joey bosa's character shows up, kills the mountain, then kills Cersei and then he does his shrug while sitting on the iron throne!
      Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Then names a bastard from the Riverlands, Philip Rivers, to be his court jester. lol.
      Lol..... I'd cool if you two collaborated as writers on a spin off series!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
        I agree that Arya could kill Cersei, but it's obvious that Cersei is the last antagonist and that the approaching Army of the Dead is first priority. I don't see Arya -now a great fighter- leaving to go down to KL when a threat to her home at Winterfell is rapidly approaching, nor missing her reunion with Jon! He's the reason why she changed directions and rode north instead of south to kill Cersei after Hotpie informed her.

As for her list...Ser Ilyn Payne the royal executioner used to be on it, but that actor got terminal cancer and was written out. Somehow he survived it and has been ready to return to the show so that's one more possibility for her revenge. The Mountain is reserved for the Hound though. I also suspect that we may see Jaqen H'ghar in Westeros again to tell "a girl" that it's time to pay the Faceless God back! Expect the unexpected and surprise twists!

I agree that Sansa will live, but I don't think that there will be anyone left in the North to rule, that it will be overrun and the survivors will retreat to The Neck where the continent narrows to make their stand. Then we may see Greywater Watch, the marshy stronghold where Meera Reed lives with her father Howland. He's Ned Stark's old bud and the last surviving witness to the Tower of Joy, so he can confirm Jon's true parentage... if Jon won't believe Bran.

Edmure Tully (as perhaps another loose end that needs to be tied up) could muster some troops from the Riverlands to help them fight off the Dead there.

The losses from the war against the Night King's army will be heavy and may equalize the odds for the final battle against Cersei. She will have Euron's Ironborn and the Golden Company (with war elephants?) and that's a considerable force.

I think Gendry is legitimate and trueborn and I'll explain that in detail in another post.

As for the Prince that was Promised...I'm really excited to see how this plays out! Perhaps Sam will read about him in one of those old tomes that he stole from the Citadel, and then Bran will travel back to witness how that happened. Bear in mind a couple of key scenes from the past two seasons:

"Daenerys Stormborn is the one who was promised. From the fire she was reborn to remake the world. Her dragons are fire made flesh, a gift from the Lord of Light. The dragons will purify nonbelievers by the thousands, burning their sins and flesh away."

-Kinvara, High Priestess of R'hllor from Volantis s06e05 "The Door"

MELISSANDRE: "The prince who was promised will bring the dawn."
        DAENERYS: "I'm afraid I'm not a prince."
        MISSANDEI: "Your Grace, forgive me, but your translation is not quite accurate. That noun has no gender in High Valyrian, so the proper translation for that prophecy would be, 'The prince or princess who was promised will bring the dawn'."

s07e02 "Stormborn"
        I would say it really depends on how they want to balance the season. If Cersei dies in episode 3 for example, a whole heck of a lot can happen in that time frame. Though you are right about Cersei being the last real antagonist, as the Night King is pretty much straight forward in what he is going to do. Cersei is capable of keeping the story tense all the way till the end if she wanted to. Arya is a skilled assassin at this point and I think she can survive a losing battle just like her grand uncle the Blackfish and still make her way back to King's Landing. How they want to write her and Jon reuniting will be key, they could write it for the beginning of the season or the end. A lot of people will look forward to that. I do agree keeping Cersei alive will be great for suspense.

Good call on Greywater Watch. That ties a whole lot of loose ends in one setting, and provides a good strategic spot to put up a last stand. Between the High Septon's diary that Sam is carrying and the witness, that should be all the real world proof that people will need.

It'd be also kind of neat if they worked Ilyn Payne back in. That could have easily added a few more episodes to the overall show if they wanted. At least a lot more screen time. I know they gave a lot of his character to Bronn, but a revenge story against him would have been interesting.

I forgot about the Iron Bank. I remember watching that scene initially between Mark Gatiss's character and Cersei and thinking that the Iron Bank was going to stab her in the back. We've seen with Stannis and on numerous other occasions how loyal sellswords are. It also gives good reinforcements for the side of the living. I know I wouldn't mind seeing war elephants marching in against the undead. The Iron Bank would probably conclude that having Westeros overrun by white walkers and the undead wouldn't be "profitable". I haven't seen much to sway me away from this initial thought, but like my Cersei prediction, there certainly could be other factors that will affect it.
        You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

• R + C = G

This is an old theory which fans have debated a lot ever since Season 1 because that's where most of its evidence resides, starting with:

s01e02 "The Kingsroad", where Cersei said this to Catelyn Stark:

"l lost my first boy, a little black-haired beauty. He was a fighter too - tried to beat the fever that took him. lt was years ago. Robert was crazed, beat his hands bloody on the wall, all the things men do to show you how much they care. The boy looked just like him. Such a little thing. A bird without feathers. They came to take his body away and Robert held me. l screamed and l battled, but he held me. That little bundle. They took him away and l never saw him again. Never have visited the crypt, never."

Watch the clip here.

In s01e05 "The Wolf and the Lion" Cersei told Robert:

"I felt something for you once, you know? Even after we lost our first boy. For quite a while, actually."

Watch the clip here.

In s01e04 "Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things" Gendry told Ned Stark:

"But then he started asking me about my mother. Who she was, what she looked like. She died when I was little. She had yellow hair. She'd sing to me sometimes."

Watch the clip here.

Perhaps it's merely coincidental, but in s07e05 "Eastwatch", Gendry told Jon that he was a "fighter" too when they met. Watch that scene here.

In the books, Cersei never loved Robert and she never bore him any children, aborting one pregnancy long before it could come to term, so the showrunners made an intentional change to the story here. The conversation between Robert and Cersei is also their invention, not adapted from the book.

Detractors from this theory believe that Cersei's story to Catelyn was just to express faux sympathy for Bran and to highlight the fact that Robert's children do have black hair --nothing more. Similarly, the "yellow hair" of Gendry's mother could simply be there to further emphasize Jon Arryn's statement that "the seed is strong" --strong enough for the black hair gene of the father to override a blonde gene on the mother's side, no matter who she is. Additionally, detractors cite the fact that Gendry told both Arya and Melisandre that his mother was just a "low-born, tavern wench", and they also cite Maggy the Frog's prophecy to young Cersei depicted in s05e01 "The Wars to Come" (here's the clip):

CERSEI: "Will the king and I have children?
          MAGGY: "No. The king will have 20 children and you will have three. Gold will be their crowns. Gold their shrouds."

However, in the show at least, Robert and Cersei did have a child together which seemingly contradicts this prophecy! The Game of Thrones wiki has an entry for "Baratheon (son of Robert)" which states: "Writer Bryan Cogman was directly asked about this with regard to Maggy's prophecy, and he indeed confirmed that Cersei's black-haired son with Robert simply isn't included in her 'official' count of children because he died in the cradle". This referenced a Watchers on the Wall article which stated: "I reached out to Bryan Cogman for comment, asking if there was, indeed, a continuity error, and he replied: 'No. Maggy’s just speaking of the three official kids who lived and were known, etc. The black haired baby was kept quiet.'” So that prophecy is a bit mutable... as prophecies tend to be.

As for Gendry's mother being a tavern wench, maybe that's just what he was told about her later...or, it was Cersei disguised as one because in the books Cersei came to Jaime in disguise, dressed as a tavern wench. She asked him:

"Do you remember the first time I came to you like this? It was some dismal inn in Weasel Alley and I put on a servants garb to pass father's guards".~Cersei, A Feast For Crows Jaime I

So how could Robert and Cersei's infant son have survived, and why? Someone who wanted to protect the child may have switched him out with a sickly one. Perhaps a jealous Jaime to deny Cersei and Robert their child, or Cersei to protect the child from her jealous brother, or someone else to save the child from potentially being murdered by Cersei and/or Jaime and/or other secret motives. In A Dance with Dragons, Varys claims to have switched Aegon V Targaryen, Rhaegar’s son, with another baby shortly before the Mountain killed Rhaegar’s family, so infant swaps have happened in this story. But speaking of Varys, I strongly suspect that that Gendry has been a key strand in his spider web.

In A Game of Thrones, we learn that Gendry's blacksmith mentor Tobho Mott took Gendry on as an apprentice after a mysterious man (likely Varys) paid him double the customary apprentice fee. In the books Varys arranged for Gendry's departure from King's Landing with the Night's Watch in order to escape the purge of Robert's bastards, as Varys is also very likely the one who informed Joffrey of the whereabouts of the other bastards and so was aware of that plan. Who else but Varys could have had such information?

And Varys is a man of the people, looking out for their interests and prioritizing the peace and prosperity of the realm over any ruler --as he's claimed many times. I believe that he's had multiple "irons in the fire" so to speak in the hopes that one of them would pan out favorably as a good ruler that shares those values. Obviously, Dany is one and Varys left Westeros to formally back Dany after she freed Slavers' Bay, but she is showing more Targaryen ruthlessness again so I think he will not continue his support. Gendry on the other hand has lived as a commoner all of his life and so he would be sympathetic to the plight of the people and probably become a benevolent ruler --which is what Varys truly desires.

Either Bran/3ER will need to expose the full truth about Gendry's origin and lineage, and/or someone who was involved in it (like Varys or Cersei) will need to fess up.

In s03e07 "The Bear and the Maiden Fair", Melisandre told Gendry of his true paternal lineage while they sailed to Dragonstone:

"There, your father's house."<cue the royal Baratheon theme music as they look up at The Red Keep> "The bastard of Robert of the House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men."

Watch the clip here. Foreshadowing of much greater things to come?

I believe so! This show likes to kill characters, like Osha and Rickon, gone for a long time then brought back for quick deaths by Ramsay to tie up those loose ends. Gendry was also gone several seasons and he's still alive despite going north of the Wall. He's escaped deadly danger four times now for some reason...which IMO has to be an important reason!

So considering ALL of these things , I believe that Gendry may be the trueborn son of King Robert and Queen Cersei and he will very likely survive to rule Westeros from the Iron Throne as part of major, unexpected plot twists that will subvert most fan expectations and result in the "bittersweet" ending described by GRRM (as well as the cast).

I also believe that Gendry will marry Sansa, not Arya --despite the supposed "chemistry" with the latter. Why? Because Maggy the Frog told young Cersei that:

"You'll be queen. For a time. Then comes another, younger, more beautiful, to cast you down and take all you hold dear."

If that's not going to be Daenerys, then it has to be Sansa and not tomboyish Arya. First, Cersei had Sansa's direwolf Lady put to death, and then Cersei tormented Sansa for almost the entire time that Sansa was in King's Landing, so she has more cause for revenge on Cersei than anyone else, and she did want to be Queen. It would be sweet karmic justice if Sansa ended up replacing Cersei.
          Last edited by L.M.; 04-11-2019, 11:58 AM.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post

This is an old theory which fans have debated a lot ever since Season 1 because that's where most of its evidence resides, starting with:

s01e02 "The Kingsroad", where Cersei said this to Catelyn Stark:

"l lost my first boy, a little black-haired beauty. He was a fighter too - tried to beat the fever that took him. lt was years ago. Robert was crazed, beat his hands bloody on the wall, all the things men do to show you how much they care. The boy looked just like him. Such a little thing. A bird without feathers. They came to take his body away and Robert held me. l screamed and l battled, but he held me. That little bundle. They took him away and l never saw him again. Never have visited the crypt, never."

Watch the clip here.

In s01e05 "The Wolf and the Lion" Cersei told Robert:

"I felt something for you once, you know? Even after we lost our first boy. For quite a while, actually."

Watch the clip here.

In s01e04 "Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things" Gendry told Ned Stark:

"But then he started asking me about my mother. Who she was, what she looked like. She died when I was little. She had yellow hair. She'd sing to me sometimes."

Watch the clip here.

Perhaps it's merely coincidental, but in s07e05 "Eastwatch", Gendry told Jon that he was a "fighter" too when they met. Watch that scene here.

In the books, Cersei never loved Robert and she never bore him any children, aborting one pregnancy long before it could come to term, so the showrunners made an intentional change to the story here. The conversation between Robert and Cersei is also their invention, not adapted from the book.

Detractors from this theory believe that Cersei's story to Catelyn was just to express faux sympathy for Bran and to highlight the fact that Robert's children do have black hair --nothing more. Similarly, the "yellow hair" of Gendry's mother could simply be there to further emphasize Jon Arryn's statement that "the seed is strong" --strong enough for the black hair gene of the father to override a blonde gene on the mother's side, no matter who she is. Additionally, detractors cite the fact that Gendry told both Arya and Melisandre that his mother was just a "low-born, tavern wench", and they also cite Maggy the Frog's prophecy to young Cersei depicted in s05e01 "The Wars to Come" (here's the clip):

CERSEI: "Will the king and I have children?
            MAGGY: "No. The king will have 20 children and you will have three. Gold will be their crowns. Gold their shrouds."

However, in the show at least, Robert and Cersei did have a child together which seemingly contradicts this prophecy! The Game of Thrones wiki has an entry for "Baratheon (son of Robert)" which states: "Writer Bryan Cogman was directly asked about this with regard to Maggy's prophecy, and he indeed confirmed that Cersei's black-haired son with Robert simply isn't included in her 'official' count of children because he died in the cradle". This referenced a Watchers on the Wall article which stated: "I reached out to Bryan Cogman for comment, asking if there was, indeed, a continuity error, and he replied: 'No. Maggy’s just speaking of the three official kids who lived and were known, etc. The black haired baby was kept quiet.'” So that prophecy is a bit mutable... as prophecies tend to be.

As for Gendry's mother being a tavern wench, maybe that's just what he was told about her later...or, it was Cersei disguised as one because in the books Cersei came to Jaime in disguise, dressed as a tavern wench. She asked him:

"Do you remember the first time I came to you like this? It was some dismal inn in Weasel Alley and I put on a servants garb to pass father's guards".~Cersei, A Feast For Crows Jaime I

So how could Robert and Cersei's infant son have survived, and why? Someone who wanted to protect the child may have switched him out with a sickly one. Perhaps a jealous Jaime to deny Cersei and Robert their child, or Cersei to protect the child from her jealous brother, or someone else to save the child from potentially being murdered by Cersei and/or Jaime and/or other secret motives. In A Dance with Dragons, Varys claims to have switched Aegon V Targaryen, Rhaegar’s son, with another baby shortly before the Mountain killed Rhaegar’s family, so infant swaps have happened in this story. But speaking of Varys, I strongly suspect that that Gendry has been a key strand in his spider web.

In A Game of Thrones, we learn that Gendry's blacksmith mentor Tobho Mott took Gendry on as an apprentice after a mysterious man (likely Varys) paid him double the customary apprentice fee. In the books Varys arranged for Gendry's departure from King's Landing with the Night's Watch in order to escape the purge of Robert's bastards, as Varys is also very likely the one who informed Joffrey of the whereabouts of the other bastards and so was aware of that plan. Who else but Varys could have had such information?

And Varys is a man of the people, looking out for their interests and prioritizing the peace and prosperity of the realm over any ruler --as he's claimed many times. I believe that he's had multiple "irons in the fire" so to speak in the hopes that one of them would pan out favorably as a good ruler that shares those values. Obviously, Dany is one and Varys left Westeros to formally back Dany after she freed Slavers' Bay, but she is showing more Targaryen ruthlessness again so I think he will not continue his support. Gendry on the other hand has lived as a commoner all of his life and so he would be sympathetic to the plight of the people and probably become a benevolent ruler --which is what Varys truly desires.

Either Bran/3ER will need to expose the full truth about Gendry's origin and lineage, and/or someone who was involved in it (like Varys or Cersei) will need to fess up.

In s03e07 "The Bear and the Maiden Fair", Melisandre told Gendry of his true paternal lineage while they sailed to Dragonstone:

"There, your father's house."<cue the royal Baratheon theme music as they look up at The Red Keep> "The bastard of Robert of the House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men."

Watch the clip here. Foreshadowing of much greater things to come?

I believe so! This show likes to kill characters, like Osha and Rickon, gone for a long time then brought back for quick deaths by Ramsay to tie up those loose ends. Gendry was also gone several seasons and he's still alive despite going north of the Wall. He's escaped deadly danger four times now for some reason...which IMO has to be an important reason.

So considering ALL of these things , I believe that Gendry is the trueborn son of King Robert and Queen Cersei who will survive to rule Westeros from the Iron Throne as part of major, unexpected plot twists that will subvert most fan expectations and result in the "bittersweet" ending described by GRRM as well as the cast.

I also believe that Gendry will marry Sansa, not Arya --despite the supposed "chemistry" with the latter. Why? Because Maggy the Frog told young Cersei that:

"You'll be queen. For a time. Then comes another, younger, more beautiful, to cast you down and take all you hold dear."

If that's not going to be Daenerys, then it has to be Sansa and not tomboyish Arya. First, Cersei had Sansa's direwolf Lady put to death, and then Cersei tormented Sansa for almost the entire time that Sansa was in King's Landing, so she has more cause for revenge on Cersei than anyone else, and she did want to be Queen.
            Those are some pretty good theories. I want an ending similar to what you're depicting. So long as it's not the obvious, "Lets give the fans what they want" cop out. Most importantly, I want the plot points to take us somewhere first instead of checking the boxes. There was a lot missing or implied with some of the arcs over the last few seasons, and the resolutions didn't have the effect I thought they could have. I agreed with the way Baelish was killed off, but I thought they could've done a better job of building it. I can't remember everything that happened within that arc specifically, because I haven't watched the last season in its entirety since it aired, but I remember it came off a bit hard to believe from the perspective of who Baelish's character was established to be. I thought it left you having to rationalize what happened in your mind a bit. The same with the mission to capture a Wight north of the wall. It was a little out there, and reeked of checking the, "Night King needs a Dragon" box.

Minor things like scuba diving Wights retrieving Dragons, or 50 foot depth drop offs in ponds don't really bother me as much. Swimming in full armor, walking miles in frigid temperatures with wet clothes on, etc. Things like that I don't care about, because just about every war movie ever made, except for the first half of Full Metal Jacket, is loaded with crap. You have to take artistic liberty for dramatic effect, but your major plot points still have to make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
              Those are some pretty good theories. I want an ending similar to what you're depicting. So long as it's not the obvious, "Lets give the fans what they want" cop out. Most importantly, I want the plot points to take us somewhere first instead of checking the boxes. There was a lot missing or implied with some of the arcs over the last few seasons, and the resolutions didn't have the effect I thought they could have. I agreed with the way Baelish was killed off, but I thought they could've done a better job of building it. I can't remember everything that happened within that arc specifically, because I haven't watched the last season in its entirety since it aired, but I remember it came off a bit hard to believe from the perspective of who Baelish's character was established to be. I thought it left you having to rationalize what happened in your mind a bit. The same with the mission to capture a Wight north of the wall. It was a little out there, and reeked of checking the, "Night King needs a Dragon" box.

Minor things like scuba diving Wights retrieving Dragons, or 50 foot depth drop offs in ponds don't really bother me as much. Swimming in full armor, walking miles in frigid temperatures with wet clothes on, etc. Things like that I don't care about, because just about every war movie ever made, except for the first half of Full Metal Jacket, is loaded with crap. You have to take artistic liberty for dramatic effect, but your major plot points still have to make sense.
              The intentional misdirection of the audience for the surprise prosecution of Littlefinger was not good storytelling and something never done in this series before. Obviously they just wanted to really surprise folks, but it was a head scratcher after the fact and has very poor replay value now, IMO. The Wight capture plan was terrible and seems like an excuse to put together the "Dirty Dozen" or "Dirty Frozen", and yeah to even the odds with a dragon wight. It was fun, but it really could have been written a lot better. Time jumps, warp speed Gendry/Ravens/Dragons and other improbable to impossible stuff bothers me and lot of other people because it takes us out of the story, it distracts. Perhaps if the show was this nutty to begin with, then that kind of malarkey might be a little more acceptable, but instead its devolved radically from smart storytelling to this, and that's very noticeable and jarring. It's truly the result of having no more source material by GRRM. I can only pray they're less sloppy for the final six episodes. From what the cast has said, it'll be "brilliant", the writers have done a "great job", yadda yadda -- I hope they're sincere and not merely shilling it with all that praise.

For the record, I do NOT like the R + C = G theory at all --I never did and rejected its possible validity... until recently. If true (and I still hope it's not), it really waters down or dilutes the story to soap operatic levels with yet another crazy and improbable, "secret baby/surprise parent" storyline. I mean we haven't even resolved R+L=J as only Bran and Sam know that truth! But I wouldn't put it past D&D at this point just to add more 'twists' even though this would be at the expense of having a more fluid story.

The reasons I've rehashed this old theory are because (the rest is potentially spoilerish so it's in white) of a March interview with Men's Health magazine, Joe Dempsie (Gendry) said:

"I just wanted answers about my character. I was the most curious as to what we might find out about Gendry's parentage. Obviously, we know that he was the bastard of Robert Baratheon, but who might his mother have been?

"There's a line in season one, and it's a first scene you ever see of Gendry, where he's looking to Ned and he's asked about his mother, and he says he doesn't remember much about her at all, other than the fact that she had yellow hair and she would sing to him. It's one of those things where you go, 'Do they usually write lines that don't mean anything, or lines that seem to have significance that [are] never addressed again?' I was kind of intrigued to see what that might mean, and what impact that might have on Gendry's clout politically."

Later that same month, Maisie Williams (Arya) told Entertainment Weekly: “After reading the scripts I went back and watched season 1 again because so much of it refers back to that season.”

It's possible that these are hints which will pertain to R+C=G --if one chooses to read into them that way, or the callbacks to Season 1 are just about visual details and parallels like the Winterfell crypts, the royal procession into Winterfell, etc. and that may be all that Maisie was talking about. Contextually, Dempsie was also speaking about indulging in cast theories here so it may really have zilch to do with the script and the outcome.

Another item to factor in about his comments is that David Benioff hinted that the actors working on GoT might only *think* they know how it ends. "The actors think they know the end, because they were all here for the table read, but that’s not to say that we don't employ deception at times. We have had some success in terms of hiding things, but the actors definitely all believe that they know where this season is going to end."
              So this is either damage control to muddy the picture after a a number of cast members have dropped subtle little hints (and I've read many), or they have filmed some false endings and cast comments can be taken with a grain of salt.

If Gendry is the last, valid candidate for the Iron Throne left standing when all is said and done, I will accept that. I think it's likely. He doesn't have to be legitimized to take the Throne either --Jon Snow wasn't when he was made King in the North!
              Last edited by L.M.; 04-11-2019, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• John Bradley/Sam was on breakfast TV yesterday and Emma Bunton of the Spice Girls happened to be a guest too! Meeting her was a dream come true he said!

Comment

• I think the Gendry is Cersei's son theory is interesting and very plausible. I do agree with the detractors that "blond hair" comment isn't really substantial proof. But there is plenty of open ended dialogue in this show that it could potentially point in that direction. I do find myself questioning how Gendry's blacksmith mentor got him out of King's Landing the first time. While GRRM said that the ending would be bittersweet, having the show start with a Baratheon and end with one is well... unsatisfying, though Gendry seems like an alright guy. Giving the Iron Throne to someone with little screen time and character development would be divisive for sure.

I was actually thinking of Maggie the Frog's prophecy when I wrote my last post. Perhaps someone female and highborn will take Cersei out instead. Who knows. Season start in 2 days
                  You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

• Originally posted by Freestyle View Post
                    I think the Gendry is Cersei's son theory is interesting and very plausible. I do agree with the detractors that "blond hair" comment isn't really substantial proof. But there is plenty of open ended dialogue in this show that it could potentially point in that direction. I do find myself questioning how Gendry's blacksmith mentor got him out of King's Landing the first time. While GRRM said that the ending would be bittersweet, having the show start with a Baratheon and end with one is well... unsatisfying, though Gendry seems like an alright guy. Giving the Iron Throne to someone with little screen time and character development would be divisive for sure.

I was actually thinking of Maggie the Frog's prophecy when I wrote my last post. Perhaps someone female and highborn will take Cersei out instead. Who knows. Season start in 2 days
                    Agreed, what has Gendry done? KIlled a couple of gold cloaks and ran a marathon back to the Wall --that's it! He was gone for three seasons, and few people really care about him. Contrast that with Jon Snow and all he's accomplished, so yeah, I won't like it if they do in fact stray from the principal protagonists this much.

Only one more day left!!! :dance:

Comment

• Game of Thrones ending “not going to be that different” from books, Martin says; cast and crew teases Season 8 ending

Comment

• Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Game time!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                            Game time!!!
                            Feels just like football season getting up at 2 a.m to watch TV!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                              Feels just like football season getting up at 2 a.m to watch TV!
                              Lol, dedicated.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                                Lol, dedicated.....
                                I just happened to wake up about ten minutes before take off.

My fave line so far:
                                "You completely ruined horses for me!"

Comment

Working...
                                X