Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
    You know, I have typed up about 5-6 different answers for frenchy, but alas, no matter which answer I give it will in one way or another indicate, inadvertently or directly the answer to the question by spoiling.
    Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
    I did the exact same thing... and then went through about 3 or 4 variations of a PM as well before finally deciding to post what I did. It's not like we don't want to talk about it though. We just can't ... yet ...
    See Frenchy... better get reading.... not knowing the answer must just be burning inside that brain of yours!

Comment

• Well then...
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• I feel like the it's obvious who the corps belonged to but hey I could be wrong

Speculation -> It's the two orphan boys Bran Stark sent to help the farmer. Theon burned the boys in order to appear as if they they were Bran and Rickon
        sigpic
        Thank you Charger$

Comment

• Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
          I feel like the it's obvious who the corps belonged to but hey I could be wrong

Speculation ->

Thats why you need to read the books, because it is sooooooooooooo much better than that. The show though, for time constraints and such, will probably be really good. But not................well.......................what it is.

PS- Frenchy, IMO you will not find out your answer until the last episode of this series- or-damn, I had more to say but it also could have ruined everything. Just with the way the show is following the book but not in the exact timeline, I think they go back to the other parts of the show that they have lagged on, like Khaleesi and stannis. I could be wrong because knowing what happens in the books has no bearing on what they do with the show. Still, you best be reading.
          So far:
          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• holy crap. Just forget all I just said...There is only 3 episodes left. I was thinking we were only like halfway through. Man, I wish they would make the seasons longer..... A nice 20 episode season would be so sick.
            So far:
            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• oh, and I wasn't looking for future episode spoilers, I was just wondering if I missed something that made it clear the answer to my question haha

sigpic

Comment

• wow... I know I say it every week, but what a great episode... so many intense moments...

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                  wow... I know I say it every week, but what a great episode... so many intense moments...
                  What I really liked about this episode was that both the Jon/Ygritte/Qhorin and the Bran/Rickon/Hodor/Osha storylines have been brought back towards the direction of the books. Still different, but it appears the end points will be the same (as I knew they would). I'm still wondering if Meera and Jojen Reed show up. The casting calls for season 3 seem like they're looking for actors for those roles, and I still see an avenue for their arrival/inclusion, but we'll have to see.

And Arya... no Weasel Soup, but their "escape" and Jaqen's role there was still well done. I am wondering about a certain scene involving a coin though...

Valar Morghulis!
                  Winter is Coming!

Comment

• I just picked back up A Storm of Swords and started reading it again. I doubt I'll start watching the show since my wife will likely be "annoyed" by the frequent nudity and for that matter there isn't really a time where I could watch it without the kids being around but I'll likely finish the books this time now that I got Wheel of time out of the way.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      I just picked back up A Storm of Swords and started reading it again. I doubt I'll start watching the show since my wife will likely be "annoyed" by the frequent nudity and for that matter there isn't really a time where I could watch it without the kids being around but I'll likely finish the books this time now that I got Wheel of time out of the way.
                      Wheel of time what an onerous task... I liked GoT a lot more than Wheel of time for what its worth.

when you do get a chance though I do recommend you try and watch the seasons of GoT in totally worth the watch.

Comment

• Me gusta this episode
                        sigpic
                        Thank you Charger$

Comment

• Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post

Me gusta this episode
                          this whole season has been amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                            Wheel of time what an onerous task... I liked GoT a lot more than Wheel of time for what its worth.

when you do get a chance though I do recommend you try and watch the seasons of GoT in totally worth the watch.
                            I loved WoT, so far I actually like WoT more than GoT personally.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              I loved WoT, so far I actually like WoT more than GoT personally.
                              Fair enough, it's not that I didn't like WoT though at times I found the books could become a tad tedious at times. In the long run I preferred GoT to WoT but they are both worth the time investment in my book anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                                Fair enough, it's not that I didn't like WoT though at times I found the books could become a tad tedious at times. In the long run I preferred GoT to WoT but they are both worth the time investment in my book anyway.

I've heard a lot of people say the books get a bit slow in the middle, I was listening to an audiobook maybe that's why it didn't seem to drag?

Hodor?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X