Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LOL... awesome stuff! hahahaha

    sigh... waiting for season 3 is almost as painful as waiting for football in the off season.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
      I sat down this weekend and watched all the episodes on hbogo. I love this show!
      Smart man!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        Smart man!
        I read february of next year. thats just wayyyyyy too long
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Just keep reading just keep reading... reading reading READING!
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

          Comment


          • i just finished the second season, i was waiting for it to finish so i could watch all the episodes at my own pace.

            pretty damn good show even though i thought the season should have ended with the second to last episode, i didn't like how the season finale wasn't as dramatic or anywhere near as good as the episode before it IMO

            but other than that, i have no issues, cant wait for the third season!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              I read february of next year. thats just wayyyyyy too long
              should lead into

              Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              Just keep reading just keep reading... reading reading READING!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                i just finished the second season, i was waiting for it to finish so i could watch all the episodes at my own pace.

                pretty damn good show even though i thought the season should have ended with the second to last episode, i didn't like how the season finale wasn't as dramatic or anywhere near as good as the episode before it IMO
                but other than that, i have no issues, cant wait for the third season!
                That seems to be their MO - having the climax of the season in the penultimate episode. They did the same thing in Season 1 with Ned's head. The last episodes seem to be used mostly for closure/transition (which is completely different than how the books operate). With that in mind I have a pretty good idea of what will be included in episode 9 next year. And knowing that the third book will be (more or less) spread over two seasons most that have read the books should know too.
                Winter is Coming!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                  That seems to be their MO - having the climax of the season in the penultimate episode. They did the same thing in Season 1 with Ned's head. The last episodes seem to be used mostly for closure/transition (which is completely different than how the books operate). With that in mind I have a pretty good idea of what will be included in episode 9 next year. And knowing that the third book will be (more or less) spread over two seasons most that have read the books should know too.
                  hmm that is a good point, its really not that big of a deal though because i still really like the show.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                    That seems to be their MO - having the climax of the season in the penultimate episode. They did the same thing in Season 1 with Ned's head. The last episodes seem to be used mostly for closure/transition (which is completely different than how the books operate). With that in mind I have a pretty good idea of what will be included in episode 9 next year. And knowing that the third book will be (more or less) spread over two seasons most that have read the books should know too.
                    I found it a weird 'cut' off though as its an 'on going' story they dont really end the season at the exact spot from the books, but like you said I think in setting up for the next season they do it very well.

                    and yes I am looking forward to the events in next seasons 'episode 9 '


                    book three will make for great tv.

                    Comment


                    • now that I think about it I think they will 'stagger' some events that happen near the same time...

                      Comment


                      • Also all of you who are watching the show... Read I know it may not seem possible but the books are better than the show. Plus they are a bit different so you won't just be reading the same thing you saw. It also helps to explain the show better.

                        Anyway READ.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                          Also all of you who are watching the show... Read I know it may not seem possible but the books are better than the show. Plus they are a bit different so you won't just be reading the same thing you saw. It also helps to explain the show better.

                          Anyway READ.
                          Every single person who I have gotten to read the books has gotten utterly hooked on them.

                          Comment


                          • also MnG that 'glad you came' parody crazy me up especially the chorus part "ill eat a horse heart now"

                            Comment


                            • ill read them. still cant wait for the new season
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Winter is Coming!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X