Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I read about some complaints of to much nudity on the Game Of Thrones and thats why the raitings are high.....What nudity???? Its just a good series. If it has to much for one to veiw than change the station HELLO!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SKULLMAN View Post
      I read about some complaints of to much nudity on the Game Of Thrones and thats why the raitings are high.....What nudity???? Its just a good series. If it has to much for one to veiw than change the station HELLO!!!
      There is a lot less in the 2nd season.

      Really on the first 1 or 2 episodes of the first season had a lot of nudity.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SKULLMAN View Post
        I read about some complaints of to much nudity on the Game Of Thrones and thats why the raitings are high.....What nudity???? Its just a good series. If it has to much for one to veiw than change the station HELLO!!!
        We're capable of turning the channel, but also capable of having our own opinion of whether the nudity is gratuitous and over the top. I enjoy watching the show with my wife, and it could appeal to a very broad audience, but they put a lot of nudity in it.

        Comment


        • I find HBO does that with series.. It seemed with "Rome" there was a lot early on in the show and by the second season it seemed they really reeled it in. It kind of seems the same way with GoT.

          I really don't find it to be that 'over the top' with the naked people

          Comment


          • I was a lil disapointed with the end of the last season, I was expecting this big war beetween all the kingdoms, but nope. Thats how this shows keep you intrested in them, Game Of Thrones is much better than the Spartacus series.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
              We're capable of turning the channel, but also capable of having our own opinion of whether the nudity is gratuitous and over the top. I enjoy watching the show with my wife, and it could appeal to a very broad audience, but they put a lot of nudity in it.
              This is HBO we're talking about...The majority of their shows has some form of nudity in them...I dont understand why its a problem...Its like people want to complain about every thing when they dont have too...I dont understand why this country is uptight about sex,when its human biology but have no problem with violence in movies....
              I support Kaepernick 100%

              Comment


              • Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                This is HBO we're talking about...The majority of their shows has some form of nudity in them...I dont understand why its a problem...Its like people want to complain about every thing when they dont have too...I dont understand why this country is uptight about sex,when its human biology but have no problem with violence in movies....
                If you don't care about other people, then so be it. Watch your show. But we want to be able to enjoy the show with a broader audience (younger, older, whatever). Maybe we have a more discerning opinion than just (1) some form of nudity or (2) no nudity. We should judge a work critically by what we see, and not mindlessly accept what they put in front of us. The gratuitous nudity is comical -- there was even an SNL skit about how silly and gratuitous it is. Multiple scenes in the whorehouse where Peter is talking to someone, and behind the principal actors two whores are going at it.

                It sounds like you have some person in mind that has "no problem with violence in movies." My kids get nightmares from violence, and my wife gets bothered if it's too graphic.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                  If you don't care about other people, then so be it. Watch your show. But we want to be able to enjoy the show with a broader audience (younger, older, whatever). Maybe we have a more discerning opinion than just (1) some form of nudity or (2) no nudity. We should judge a work critically by what we see, and not mindlessly accept what they put in front of us. The gratuitous nudity is comical -- there was even an SNL skit about how silly and gratuitous it is. Multiple scenes in the whorehouse where Peter is talking to someone, and behind the principal actors two whores are going at it.

                  It sounds like you have some person in mind that has "no problem with violence in movies." My kids get nightmares from violence, and my wife gets bothered if it's too graphic.
                  Im sorry, but this is an adult show on an adult network.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                    Im sorry, but this is an adult show on an adult network.
                    ya i was gonna say this, like complaining a porno has too much sex in it

                    HBO is for adults, as is the show.
                    sigpic
                    -------

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                      Im sorry, but this is an adult show on an adult network.
                      THere's no need to apologize. It is certainly an adult show.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                        ya i was gonna say this, like complaining a porno has too much sex in it

                        HBO is for adults, as is the show.
                        More complaining that something is pornographic, when porno exists. There's no need to compete with porn.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                          If you don't care about other people, then so be it. Watch your show. But we want to be able to enjoy the show with a broader audience (younger, older, whatever). Maybe we have a more discerning opinion than just (1) some form of nudity or (2) no nudity. We should judge a work critically by what we see, and not mindlessly accept what they put in front of us. The gratuitous nudity is comical -- there was even an SNL skit about how silly and gratuitous it is. Multiple scenes in the whorehouse where Peter is talking to someone, and behind the principal actors two whores are going at it.

                          It sounds like you have some person in mind that has "no problem with violence in movies." My kids get nightmares from violence, and my wife gets bothered if it's too graphic.
                          I wasnt talking about anyone specifically,but I find it ironic that people in this country have no problem with violence from decapitation,shooting someone,cutting and stabbing and etc....That's not a problem but when it comes to nudity,the sky is falling....

                          Everybody know what type of programming HBO has but they still want to complain about it....If you dont like nudity maybe you should stop watching the show,better yet call your satellite or cable company to cancel your subscription.
                          I support Kaepernick 100%

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                            I wasnt talking about anyone specifically,but I find it ironic that people in this country have no problem with violence from decapitation,shooting someone,cutting and stabbing and etc....That's not a problem but when it comes to nudity,the sky is falling....

                            Everybody know what type of programming HBO has but they still want to complain about it....If you dont like nudity maybe you should stop watching the show,better yet call your satellite or cable company to cancel your subscription.
                            I agree, if you want something more family friendly then go watch something else.
                            This is a mature, adult oriented show.
                            To say that they need to cut down nudity so your kids can watch is a bit ridiculous, especially when there are heads getting chopped off and guts getting torn out.

                            EDIT: I personally dont even think theres THAT much nudity anyway.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                              I agree, if you want something more family friendly then go watch something else.
                              This is a mature, adult oriented show.
                              To say that they need to cut down nudity so your kids can watch is a bit ridiculous, especially when there are heads getting chopped off and guts getting torn out.

                              EDIT: I personally dont even think theres THAT much nudity anyway.
                              There isn't that much.
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                                I wasnt talking about anyone specifically,but I find it ironic that people in this country have no problem with violence from decapitation,shooting someone,cutting and stabbing and etc....That's not a problem but when it comes to nudity,the sky is falling....
                                You're talking about a different issue.

                                Everybody know what type of programming HBO has but they still want to complain about it....If you dont like nudity maybe you should stop watching the show,better yet call your satellite or cable company to cancel your subscription.
                                I'm fully aware I can change the channel or drop my PAID HBO subscription. What makes you want to lecture somebody? On what planet do you know of where people pay $30 a month for HBO then run like a shrinking violet from a show like Game of Thrones? I've read the books, I'm watching the show, I watch True Blood, I watch plenty of things with boobies in it. Believe it or not ( gasp) I've seen porn.

                                Now wake up -- as human being, you can have an opinion other than "change channel, not change channel." I wish Game of Thrones had been made for a BROADER audience. I want more people to get engaged in the fantasy genre, and realize it can be a serious drama and not just elfen magic. But with the nudity being gratuitous, more than necessary, and comical almost (there comes a time in life where you get no real pleasure out of just seeing nudity in a movie, if it doesn't fit), it's a turn off to people. I've had several folks observe this -- and they are normal people who also don't need a lecture.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X