Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahaha.... funny stuff.

in other news pretty sure i've lent out my books to 3-4 different people on staff now at work
    I am now able to talk about asoiaf without sounding like a crazy person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
      hahahaha.... funny stuff.

in other news pretty sure i've lent out my books to 3-4 different people on staff now at work
      I am now able to talk about asoiaf without sounding like a crazy person.
      I bought the first book over a month ago and have yet to crack it open
      sigpic

Comment

• Winter is Coming!

Comment

• ^LOL^

When does GOT kick back off again?
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• ^^^ March 31, 2013....

...or in 223 days, 7 hours, 31 minutes & 15 seconds from now.
            Winter is Coming!

Comment

• I got a sweet new Game of Thrones mousepad this week. Got me all amped up for the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                ^^^ March 31, 2013....

...or in 223 days, 7 hours, 31 minutes & 15 seconds from now.

I think the mods somehow need to put a ticking banner on this thread.... I really wish they would play it in the fall. Thats what I am going to do now that I think about it. Since the tone of the films feels like fall/winteriscoming I think I will watch everything during then and be ready to rock and roll for season 3.
                So far:
                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                  I think the mods somehow need to put a ticking banner on this thread.... I really wish they would play it in the fall. Thats what I am going to do now that I think about it. Since the tone of the films feels like fall/winteriscoming I think I will watch everything during then and be ready to rock and roll for season 3.

I can't put a ticker.. buttt.... I can link to one right.... HERE

Comment

I can't put a ticker.. buttt.... I can link to one right.... HERE
                    well played. I have to spread or you would have earned a big fat CP.
                    So far:
                    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                      Thats funny, I watched Batman Begins the other day and when I saw him I burst out "AHHH Its that little jerk ass Joffrey!!!"
                      sigpic

Comment

• Comment

Whats Dothraki for "Ahh a little scratch, howd he know that was my only weakness?!"
                          sigpic

Comment

• Totally didn't know there was a Game of Thrones thread here. Haha, I love that series. I tried to go slow, but I ended up reading the first 5 books over the course of a 2 weeks period. Now I have to wait a long time for the next one to come out. Oh well. First two seasons of the TV show were really good as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
                              Totally didn't know there was a Game of Thrones thread here. Haha, I love that series. I tried to go slow, but I ended up reading the first 5 books over the course of a 2 weeks period. Now I have to wait a long time for the next one to come out. Oh well. First two seasons of the TV show were really good as well.
                              So that's where you've been... Haha I read all five in about a month so I know how you feel.
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                                So that's where you've been... Haha I read all five in about a month so I know how you feel.
                                No kidding hey... such good reads...

Comment

Working...
                                X