Clear All

• Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post

That just made my afternoon hahaha

Comment

• My new suggested payment methods at work

Comment

• The guards half-drawing their own lightsabers at the end is a nice touch...
          Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Wow! I started reading this thread over an hour ago and I must say.....

YES, I AM entertained!

Truthfully, I just completed the first season of Game of Thrones last week. Didn't know too much about GoT since I have been a True Blood fan and haven't missed an episode. But, a friend of mine at work kept BUGGING me to watch Game of Thrones and she finally downloaded the first season on a flash drive for my viewing pleasure. I was absolutely hooked after the first episode and am trying to finish season two before season three commences on HBO.

R.I.P. Ned Stark, one of my favorite characters. Cannot believe the writers and producers decided to kill off Sean Bean's character. That was the only depressing portion of season 1.

Looking forward to reading the books!

Thanks for keeping this thread going M-n-G!!
            sigpic
            2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

• LOL that video was awesome MnG!

I too, cannot wait for season 3. and 4. and 5. and 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post

R.I.P. Ned Stark, one of my favorite characters. Cannot believe the writers and producers decided to kill off Sean Bean's character. That was the only depressing portion of season 1.
                Your favorite book will probably be book 3.

Comment

• also if you do plan on picking up the books I highly recommend going back and reading the first two books and not just starting on book three. as It won't be a smooth transition.

There will be entirely new characters and I am certain you'll be like, "When did they get here?" There will be references to past events you've never heard of. You'll be retracing through the pages, wondering if you missed something. Some of these new characters are still waiting to be introduced in the television series; other parts will be, or have been, left out of the show entirely.

I imagine there are a lot of people who got into the tv series and now don't want to wait until march 31st for the premier

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post

I saw that a little earlier.. funny stuff.

Comment

• ^Tyrion is probably my favorite character in the series... But even still I would not vote him for President. Haha. Stupid March 31st needs to get here already!

Comment

• Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
                          ^Tyrion is probably my favorite character in the series... But even still I would not vote him for President. Haha. Stupid March 31st needs to get here already!
                          Yes it does! But then again I hope it doesnt come too fast because we got some football to watch!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Tyrion is awesome...

Honestly, the whole sister thing aside I always liked Jaime as far as characters go.

actually.... aside from joffrey, who no one likes I am pretty pro Lannister.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                              Tyrion is awesome...

Honestly, the whole sister thing aside I always liked Jaime as far as characters go.

actually.... aside from joffrey, who no one likes I am pretty pro Lannister.
                              I hate all Lannisters besides Tyrion. Theyre all pretty nutso
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                                I hate all Lannisters besides Tyrion. Theyre all pretty nutso
                                I don't know in the books ( and movie) when hes traveling with Brienne... their banter just cracked me up.

Comment

Working...
                                X