Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday to the truth king

Comment

• Cool video demonstrating some of the CGI work on the show.

Winter is Coming!

Comment

• So cool clicking through the different cgi videos they have for got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
          Tyrion is awesome...

Honestly, the whole sister thing aside I always liked Jaime as far as characters go.

actually.... aside from joffrey, who no one likes I am pretty pro Lannister.
          I like Jamie too. It's hard to look past him pushing Bran out the window, but I do like the change his character has made over the last few books. Cersei is a <blank> though. I hate her.

Comment

also if you do plan on picking up the books I highly recommend going back and reading the first two books and not just starting on book three. as It won't be a smooth transition.

There will be entirely new characters and I am certain you'll be like, "When did they get here?" There will be references to past events you've never heard of. You'll be retracing through the pages, wondering if you missed something. Some of these new characters are still waiting to be introduced in the television series; other parts will be, or have been, left out of the show entirely.

I imagine there are a lot of people who got into the tv series and now don't want to wait until march 31st for the premier
            I plan on reading the entire series, beginning with book one. I am trying to finish season 2 of the TV series before the next season starts, but due to work and school I've been hard pressed to even watch a full episode. Trying to watch the Broncos/Texans game but it is very painful. Might watch Game of Thrones soon if Manning can't find the end zone.
            sigpic
            2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

• Winter is Coming!

Comment

• I'm so not metal enough for that song... haha
                I might toss it on my ipod and crank it after hours at work just to confuse everyone

Comment

• Don't wanna link it cause of a couple of the scenes in a fan video but
                  if you youtube "to build a home | game of thrones"

really good!

Comment

• ^^^ Nicely done! And perhaps antithetical to the metal band video / inspiration. Suprising in that it still surprises me that the books/story/series strike such different chords with such a diverse group of people - and inspire those fans to create their own fantastic works of art and expressions in response. It's just great!

And speaking of metal... Around 2000 there was this metal band that came out called Winterfell. Pretty heavy with titles like "Winter is Coming" and "The Beggar King". Kind of hard to find their stuff now as it's drowned out by the scores, opening sequence covers, etc. But anyway...

...neck deep in A Storm of Swords... again... And just... wow... Can't wait for season 3.
                    Winter is Coming!

Comment

• The amount of 'fan art' and stuff that this series spawns is unreal... the got subreddit (on reddit... obviously) is just over flowing with stuff.

Link
                      Last edited by Remedy; 09-29-2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Ha those are funny!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• I'm not sure why they decided to kill off Irri, but thanks to the release of some production/set photos we now know who did it.

Obviously, we didn't get to see this. They probably felt that showing it would give away that Xaro Xhoan Daxos was behind the plot to steal the dragons. Honestly, I wasn't too fond of the way they handled Dany's storyline in Season 2. I especially missed the fashion of the Qartheen women.

And just so you know (for those that haven't read the books) Irri is still alive as of Book 5, and Doreah dies on the Red Waste before they even get to Qarth towards the beginning of Book 2.
                            Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Comment

I'm so not metal enough for that song... haha
                                I might toss it on my ipod and crank it after hours at work just to confuse everyone
                                If you're not metal enough for that song... you're not even aluminum...
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X