Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    If you're not metal enough for that song... you're not even aluminum...
    IF(e) you say so. Alloy I got to say is it's not really my sound.

Comment

• Dwight taught Erin how to speak dathraki on tonights office haha.
      sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
          Dwight taught Erin how to speak dathraki on tonights office haha.
          that's awesome.. though i can't say I know who Erin is as I don't really watch the office.

Comment

• Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Jorah got some new armor

Comment

• games of thrones is everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                  games of thrones is everywhere
                  That's awesome!

----

It would be nice if we saw more of the heraldic surcoats, but they've done such a great job with the armour that I won't complain. Case in point is the bear on Jorah's armour.

And, you probably already know this, Rem, but with a keen eye and/or sharp memory there's something else in the picture below that should fill fans with anticipatory glee. And no, I'm not talking about the aged up (and quite stunning) Missandei.

Winter is Coming!

Comment

• some of the season 3 cast (Did I already post this? I should read back in this thread)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                      That's awesome!

----

It would be nice if we saw more of the heraldic surcoats, but they've done such a great job with the armour that I won't complain. Case in point is the bear on Jorah's armour.

And, you probably already know this, Rem, but with a keen eye and/or sharp memory there's something else in the picture below that should fill fans with anticipatory glee. And no, I'm not talking about the aged up (and quite stunning) Missandei.

I was reading up on some theories about the book this morning... sigh I might have to go re-read all the books.

Comment

• also judging by the GRRM quote in this video.. I think it's fair to assume where the season 3 will end..

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                          also judging by the GRRM quote in this video.. I think it's fair to assume where the season 3 will end..
                          Yep, it's been confirmed. "The Scene" has been filmed - most likely episode 9 of season 3. (They really like having the big moments in the penultimate episodes of the seasons.) And, from what I hear, they're actually going to show some of the stuff that we only hear about in the books (through Tyrion). I think episode 10 will be the subsequent fallout and then Dany's big moment from the middlish part of ASOS. That leaves some fairly significant developments for Season 4. ASOS is so jam packed with great stuff it's ridiculous.
                          Winter is Coming!

Comment

• I just love the theories about this book..
                            reading some thoughts about the end of adwd... and the wolf pups/stark kids

Comment

• Winter is Coming!

Comment

• I want boats and dragons....... and while i'm at it Daenerys would be nice to have too.

Comment

Working...
                                X