• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• lesssss than a month!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        lesssss than a month!!!!
        I'm soooooo excited! I wish he'd hurry up and finish that next book too, because in truth that's what I'm really eager for. Don't get me wrong, the show is awesome, but IMO the books are better. Uuuuggh. GRRM needs to write faster!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
          I'm soooooo excited! I wish he'd hurry up and finish that next book too, because in truth that's what I'm really eager for. Don't get me wrong, the show is awesome, but IMO the books are better. Uuuuggh. GRRM needs to write faster!!!
          don't hold your breath friend... he makes us wait a long long long time.

Comment

• I'm so excited but it also sucks because we all already know how season three is going to end. The RW, and I like watching the show because its different form the book so I don't know what's coming next.
            So far:
            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
              I'm so excited but it also sucks because we all already know how season three is going to end. The RW, and I like watching the show because its different form the book so I don't know what's coming next.
              that event in specific is going to be glorious... I can't wait to see/ hear reactions to that.

Comment

• We are going to need a side thread just for that. I am already thinking that there are going to be tons and tons of Facebook posts that will be thread worthy to post in it from my friends alone.

After thinking about it, that will likely be the mid part of the last episode right? I mean, if its the very end what will people.......can't say anything without giving away. Ummm, there has to be more to keep people hooked and coming back for the second half of book three next year. Does that make sense? Or am I off my rocker and it might just be the very last part and a perfect way to end season 3.
                So far:

Comment

• I can't read, so don't ruin it or anything for me. Do the dragons grow really fast? Or is there a big skip in time or something?

It looks really cool. John Snow gettin' his wildergirl mack on.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                    I can't read, so don't ruin it or anything for me. Do the dragons grow really fast? Or is there a big skip in time or something?

It looks really cool. John Snow gettin' his wildergirl mack on.
                    I would try my luck with her too.. can't say I would blame anyone for tryin' haha

Comment

• Comment

• My biggest fear is having it ruined, so I started reading the books a month ago. Just finished the first and hope to have the second fond midway through the third season, then read the third book.

Supposedly people are ruining it in YouTube comments on the trailer, on Facebook, etc.

Nobody ruin it!
                        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                          My biggest fear is having it ruined, so I started reading the books a month ago. Just finished the first and hope to have the second fond midway through the third season, then read the third book.

Supposedly people are ruining it in YouTube comments on the trailer, on Facebook, etc.

Nobody ruin it!
                          You will blaze through book 2 and book 3 I promise you will not put down. If you start book 2 now, I bet you are easily more than halfway through it before this next season starts. And book 3 you will finish well before the second half of book 3 (season 4) begins next year.
                          So far:

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                            You will blaze through book 2 and book 3 I promise you will not put down. If you start book 2 now, I bet you are easily more than halfway through it before this next season starts. And book 3 you will finish well before the second half of book 3 (season 4) begins next year.
                            yeah

Ill be sure and avoid talking about future events as best I can my friends.

Comment

• Its almost about that time people, what are your expectation for this year's season...
                              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                                Its almost about that time people, what are your expectation for this year's season...

Its going to be awesome. Since i have read all the books I can not really say what my expectations are. But I can tell you it will be glorious!
                                So far:

Comment

Working...
                                X