Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
    Well, GRRM wrote this weeks episode so it will definitely be good. But there is no way that this weeks episode is the RW is it? That certainly has to be the final episode. So assuming its the final episode then what is this one....Is this the one that we see a lot of Bran, John Snow and Dany? The red viper? Im very excited
    The Red Viper has not been cast yet so unfortunately we probably won't get to see him this season. IMO there's no way they cut him out completely so we'll get him and all his awesomeness next year. :thumb:

I heard there's a chance that we'll see the original Gregor Clegane next year too. Conan Stevens was so much better than the bean pole they had for Season 2.

This next episode is called "The Bear and the Maiden Fair".

Not really spoilery, but I'm going to put the rest of the episode titles in white text below and you can highlight it if you want to know. Might be useful for book readers to predict what will happen when.

Ep 8: Second Sons
    Ep 9: The Rains of Castamere
    Ep 10: Mhysa

And I sent you a little CP note about the rest.
    Winter is Coming!

Comment

• we really need proper spoiler tags

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        we really need proper spoiler tags
        Yeah, maybe so. Or, perhaps a "Game of Thrones [WARNING: SPOILERS]" thread?

I'm usually very mindful of what I post here, but sometimes a seemingly innocuous statement can be a little too revealing to those that haven't read the books. The simple tense of a verb can easily spoil things. Or, just stating anything about anyone in the future, at the very least, confirms to the unsullied (i.e. non-bookreaders) that that particular character makes it out of this season alive.

I really don't think there's any harm in what I hid above, but it never hurts to be safe with these things.
        Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post

I'm usually very mindful of what I post here, but sometimes a seemingly innocuous statement can be a little too revealing to those that haven't read the books. The simple tense of a verb can easily spoil things. Or, just stating anything about anyone in the future, at the very least, confirms to the unsullied (i.e. non-bookreaders) that that particular character makes it out of this season alive.

I really don't think there's any harm in what I hid above, but it never hurts to be safe with these things.
          Oh I know... i have started posting something a few times... and quickly delete it because it would have spoiled something... and I know a few people aren't read up. haha but I think spoiler tags would be good for a few threads especailly in the entertainment section.

and to an earlier point... I always consider episode 9 to be the finale for the seasons.... ep 10 kind of sets up the story lines for the next season.

Comment

Oh I know... i have started posting something a few times... and quickly delete it because it would have spoiled something... and I know a few people aren't read up. haha but I think spoiler tags would be good for a few threads especailly in the entertainment section.

and to an earlier point... I always consider episode 9 to be the finale for the seasons.... ep 10 kind of sets up the story lines for the next season.
            I havent read the books but I know whats going to happen. I dont really consider it THAT much of a spoiler considering its already been written in a book.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              I havent read the books but I know whats going to happen. I dont really consider it THAT much of a spoiler considering its already been written in a book.
              I kind of do.. the series has really exploded in popularity and most people don't know what's gonna happen ya know?

I hate ruining something like that for people... especially I enjoy the series so much.

Comment

I kind of do.. the series has really exploded in popularity and most people don't know what's gonna happen ya know?

I hate ruining something like that for people... especially I enjoy the series so much.
                HEY WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Im going to spoil EVERYTHING!

Only joking
                sigpic

Comment

HEY WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Im going to spoil EVERYTHING!

Only joking
                  wellll.... if you could answer r + l = j theory and if it's true that would be swell.. thanks

Comment

wellll.... if you could answer r + l = j theory and if it's true that would be swell.. thanks
                    I cant answer that
                    Maybe we should get CanDB to analyze that situation
                    sigpic

Comment

• I can't even read this thread anymore

Too scared.
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                        I can't even read this thread anymore

Too scared.
                        No one's wrecking anything / spoiling things.

aside from me throwing out an obscure theory.

Comment

i threw out some initials which mean absolutely nothing unless someone goes and looks up those initials on the googly
                          sigpic

Comment

I just read them all and read a bunch of posts about spoiling that didn't spoil anything. Thanks for the all-clear
                            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post

I just read them all and read a bunch of posts about spoiling that didn't spoil anything. Thanks for the all-clear

I'm excited for the home stretch of this season.

side note... are you done book 3?

Comment

Don't you think its maybe because a majority of fantasy authors are influenced by Tolkien and LoTR?

People also compare Skyrim to Game of Thrones, but you know what the main influence of the Elder Scrolls series is? LoTR.

While, there are no "in your face" similarities, I can still see how it was influenced.

I understand that alot of fantasy authors are influenced by Tolkien but at the same time there are other subgenres of fantasy.besides high fantasy.....

Too tell you the truth,Game of Thrones is more of a "medieval fantasy than "high fantasy" ....imo
                                Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                                I love Ygritte. The actress playing her does a fine job.
                                They did a great job casting Ygritte....

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post

That's a good idea to have a spoilers thread.....
                                I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X