Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post

I'm excited for the home stretch of this season.

side note... are you done book 3?
    600/1100 pages done. Some parts are ahead of where the series is, other parts are behind it. I'm loving both.
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
      600/1100 pages done. Some parts are ahead of where the series is, other parts are behind it. I'm loving both.
      Half way there. soon enough youll be all caught up in the books.

and suffering like the rest of us waiting for the next one. (and people think waiting on the tv shows is bad)

Comment

• Good call mount. I'm on mobile so I can't see any CPs. I will try and get on a non mobile device tomorrow and see what you said. Saw the highlighted part and I think it does offer some details about what's in store.

Venom- if you haven't read how do you know what's coming? Are you just guessing and piecing together? Or did you find out some other way?

Only reason I ask is that when I was reading I didn't see like half the stuff coming that did. If you are just guessing I'd like to know what you think it is. Not to see if you are right or wrong, but there is a non spoiler thread at another site and I love seeing all the different ideas people have as to what's happening next. I find it fascinating and it really shows how the producers have done with many foretelling s and many more subtleties that go almost completely unnoticed. (Those of us book readers can attest to the subtleties that we completely blew over)

Just curious.
        So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Just looked up where you're at, and...

... ... ... ...

I probably don't need to tell you this because that book is SO good through there, but..

READ FASTER!!!
          Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Almost game of thrones day.

Someone should petition the white house to rename Sunday " game of thrones day " during the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
              Just looked up where you're at, and...

... ... ... ...

I probably don't need to tell you this because that book is SO good through there, but..

READ FASTER!!!
              You don't need to tell me. I'll probably be done with the book by the end of next week
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Great episode!

Cant believe Jamie dies at the end though
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                  Great episode!

Having read a little bit ahead of this now, I was kind of hoping more would happen this episode. I guess they're just setting up everything to happen at the end during the last three episodes. Regardless, it was good as always :thumb:
                  Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Having read a little bit ahead of this now, I was kind of hoping more would happen this episode. I guess they're just setting up everything to happen at the end during the last three episodes. Regardless, it was good as always :thumb:
                    I thought it was a good one. Much better than last weeks
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                      Great episode!

Terrible...

Comment

• There was something that happened that was quite significant that doesn't happen really?

I'm quite confused as to what they're doing though.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• You should check out comicbookgirl19 on youtube. she does rad history videos... totally not CoC language though.
                          Last edited by Remedy; 05-12-2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Next week's episode is going to be crazy! I'm pumped to see it!

Comment

• I really liked a few things from this last episode.

Jack Gleeson continues to do an outstanding job of making Joffrey such an ass. That meeting between Tywin and Joffrey was also well done. Tywin is bad, and he's also an ass, but mostly he's just an outright badass. I'm also really impressed with the CGI work with the dragons. They look awesome. Emilia Clarke as Dany continues to impress as well, and she's looking hotter than ever.

Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                                You should check out comicbookgirl19 on youtube. she does rad history videos... totally not CoC language though.
                                Absolutely loved her history lessons. Highly recommended for anybody who has read the books, is currently reading the books, or watching the show. Yes, the language is rough, but I didn't mind - pretty amusing really.

Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
                                Next week's episode is going to be crazy! I'm pumped to see it!
                                If you're talking about what I think you're talking about then you'll have to wait another week. Actually, another 2 weeks after this next episode. I expect the upcoming episode 8 to be similar to the last two episodes - rather tame with lots of setup. Episode 9 (airing June 2nd) will be the crazy one.

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X