Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
    What makes you guys think Tyrion is going to be alive to have personality changes etc?

Not saying one way or the other, about his fate. But we have learned that GRRM will kill off many of our favorites in this series. Why would tryion be any different then Ned, Rob, Lady Stark, and the rest of the good people who have met some sort of anguish?

Just curious?
    Well typically, it's not the cerebral characters that are killed off. Of the above, Lady Stark was more intellectual than brawn, but she had a high moral code that led to her demise. Basically IMO, high moral warriors= dead, and craft low moral intellectuals= survive. Tyrion falls into the latter IMO. That said, I wouldnt say so much that GRRM kills people off just because they are favorites, but as viewers we are more attached to "Heroes", and GRRM kills them off, and it makes sense.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• The morning after the night before "Lord Baelish" is still trending on Twitter U.K!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
        Definitely an "Imp of the Perverse" moment there. I've wondered since the first season if Martin drew any inspiration for the Tyrion character from Poe.
        Check that. The short I was referring to is "Hop Frog". Getting my Poe mixed up. Though "The Imp of the Perverse" does relate in another way, my comparison probably makes a lot more sense now...

Another thing I really liked was the meeting between Bronn and Tyrion. It's interesting to me, because it's easy to think of Tyrion as a protagonist, and Bronn as a supporting character. This scene is a cold reminder that the characters of this story follow no black and white guidelines of good and evil. They are simply as they are. In the end, Tyrion accepts Bronn for who he is and has always been.

Comment

• Have you guys heard about the new crack pot theory?

F + S = R

-

-

-

Winter is Coming!

Comment

• I hear there will be no Game of Thrones this weekend due to the holiday.

:/
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
              Have you guys heard about the new crack pot theory?

F + S = R

-

-

-

If you haven't seen it check out Misfits, this actor is in it. It's on Netflix and Hulu. It's one of those series that you'll not be able to stop watching.
              Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                Have you guys heard about the new crack pot theory?

F + S = R

-

-

-

That's a very clever theory M~n~G !!!

Funny that you bring Lord of the Rings into this.
                Every time that I saw Ned Stark in season one, I thought of Hobbits lol.

If any of you miss Lady Stark, she has been on "24" for the past two episodes.
                Better hurry up if you want to see Catelyn again, you never know with Jack Bauer around !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Should be a good one...
                    Winter is Coming!

Comment

• TRIAL. BY. COMBAT. Tonight
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                        TRIAL. BY. COMBAT. Tonight
                        Trial by combat is how I describe the interview process for working at one of my bars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                          Trial by combat is how I describe the interview process for working at one of my bars.
                          Trial by combat is how I describe every difficult situation of my life.

Comment

• Oh my goodness.... well that escalated quickly

Comment

• All I can say is, that is what happens when you have pride and a moral code in GoT.

Comment

• ARGGHHH I really wanted Oberyn to get his revenge on the Lannisters. Also, did the Mountain die? He was stabbed like 3 times, the last one I thought had done him in.

I am so upset.

Comment

Working...
                                X