Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The best part of that episode for me was when Kalisi took Jorah's hand after he played hero.

    The worst part was the child sacrifice.... who'd follow that guy? He always seemed honorable and 'fair'. But he's lost his way. His ambition might be his biggest weakness. Can't understand turning around 'could' be the right choice. He's all clouded
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      He probably would have either scored a direct hit on the dragon logo, or overthrown the whole dais.
      I was thinking that at best he'd impale Dany, or launch it into the stands on the left.
      Last edited by L.M.; 06-11-2015, 03:09 PM.

      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
      2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        The best part of that episode for me was when Kalisi took Jorah's hand after he played hero.

        The worst part was the child sacrifice.... who'd follow that guy? He always seemed honorable and 'fair'. But he's lost his way. His ambition might be his biggest weakness. Can't understand turning around 'could' be the right choice. He's all clouded
        Didn't we see Stannis burning people and having relatives and detractors murdered at the beginning? And use black magic to murder his own brother? And imprison Davos wrongfully?

        Hopefully Jorah didn't give Dany greyscale disease -whoops! Considering little Shireen got it from touching a doll, it's pretty contagious!

        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
        2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
          Didn't we see Stannis burning people and having relatives and detractors murdered at the beginning? And use black magic to murder his own brother? And imprison Davos wrongfully?

          Hopefully Jorah didn't give Dany greyscale disease -whoops! Considering little Shireen got it from touching a doll, it's pretty contagious!
          maybe with dragon blood it'll make her immortal...... dragonscale
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
            The best part of that episode for me was when Kalisi took Jorah's hand after he played hero.

            The worst part was the child sacrifice.... who'd follow that guy? He always seemed honorable and 'fair'. But he's lost his way. His ambition might be his biggest weakness. Can't understand turning around 'could' be the right choice. He's all clouded
            He had redeemed himself somewhat the last season and a half, but prior to that I would hardly say he was honorable or fair.

            Comment


            • Ok. I'm super bummed right now. How you guys feelin?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                Ok. I'm super bummed right now. How you guys feelin?
                Not happy. Sad Panda.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                  Ok. I'm super bummed right now. How you guys feelin?
                  Not surprised (they've been foreshadowing this with Ollie and Slynt for half the season) and not worried nor sad, except about waiting a year to see him rise again.

                  Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                  2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

                  Comment


                  • wow is all i can say. good episode hate cliff hangers like this
                    im glad theon hopefully has come to his senses
                    gotta say though cercsei has a nice rack

                    Comment


                    • Say in ain't Snow
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                      Comment


                      • From what I've read Jon Snow is really dead, but I could see the red witch raising him from the dead next season.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                          From what I've read Jon Snow is really dead, but I could see the red witch raising him from the dead next season.
                          Same but iirc kit jon's actor renewed his contract along with several others till season 7 so maybe jon gets switched out for bran next season with Jon either being resurrected at the end of season 6 or season 7

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                            From what I've read Jon Snow is really dead, but I could see the red witch raising him from the dead next season.
                            They pretty much made it look like he's deader than a door nail. I don't know how anyone could survive that anyways. Those daggers were pretty long, and the last one looked like it went through the heart.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                              Same but iirc kit jon's actor renewed his contract along with several others till season 7 so maybe jon gets switched out for bran next season with Jon either being resurrected at the end of season 6 or season 7
                              They have previously killed off characters who had seasons remaining on their contracts. I wouldn't think that would determine that he is coming back (although I think he will at some point).

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                                They pretty much made it look like he's deader than a door nail. I don't know how anyone could survive that anyways. Those daggers were pretty long, and the last one looked like it went through the heart.
                                Yeah, he definitely wouldn't survive that. However, if you remember the Lord of Light can bring you back, lol. I remember the Hound killing or badly injuring that one dude who's name I can't remember, the dude with the eye patch, he was resurrected.

                                I don't know, but, man, without Snow who's left with honor (who can actually swing a sword)? I knew it was coming, but wth? We have a show full of villians. It'll probably all end with the white walkers killing everyone, lol. It would only be fitting with this show.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X