Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • I assume you've seen...

    spoiler:

    The man-bun and the not taking pics with fans while in Belfast.

    It's quickly becoming the worst kept secret in tv.



    But at least they're trying, I suppose.



    Winter is Coming!

    Comment


    • ...IT IS KNOWN...

      Comment


      • It is as told in the prophecy...

        Comment


        • I'm guessing these aren't the last rumors we'll hear. Unfortunately, there was no way they were going to be able to keep this secret, whether he IS back or not.
          Administrator

          sigpic

          Comment


          • They announce,yesterday...there will be a season 8 and a possible prequel in the works
            I support Kaepernick 100%

            Comment


            • Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
              They announce,yesterday...there will be a season 8 and a possible prequel in the works
              Just saw this too!!!

              Woohoo!!!

              I would love a prequel and/or a show telling of the Dunk & Egg stories.

              Winter is Coming!

              Comment


              • Game of Thrones spoilers are dividing NFL locker rooms.



                http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-locker-rooms/
                Winter is Coming!

                Comment


                • It's official they found their Euron Greyjoy

                  http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/game...-6-1201584050/
                  I support Kaepernick 100%

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                    It's official they found their Euron Greyjoy

                    http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/game...-6-1201584050/
                    Interesting, would've thought that Euron would be Ian McShane...wonder who they'll cast him as.
                    Administrator

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                      Interesting, would've thought that Euron would be Ian McShane...wonder who they'll cast him as.
                      Speculation currently centers around three possibilities:

                      Randyl Tarly
                      Elder Brother / Meribald combo
                      Or, the late Lord Rickard Stark in a flashback scene.

                      Numerous issues with him being Sam's dad so I'm leaning towards Elder Brother/Meribald... though it wouldn't surprise me if he was old papa Stark either. His role is said to be "brief", FWIW.

                      Winter is Coming!

                      Comment


                      • Just to update...

                        There was some news that came out yesterday that pretty much confirms that McShane WILL NOT be playing Randyl Tarly. I'm now more convinced than ever that he'll play the Elder Brother / Meribald role. Should be great even if he doesn't have much screen time.
                        Winter is Coming!

                        Comment




                        • okay, maybe i was wrong.....
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by baphamet View Post


                            okay, maybe i was wrong.....
                            Was there any doubt that snow wasnt going to come back????

                            Comment


                            • Sadly, A Song of Ice & Fire book six: The Winds of Winter will NOT be finished before Game of Thrones season six aires, or anytime "soon".

                              Read George R.R. Martin's explanation and apology here:
                              http://grrm.livejournal.com/465247.html

                              Personally, I blame the Jets for having a somewhat successful season and almost clinching a playoff berth. George is a hardcore fan and highly distractible anyway.

                              Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                              2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                                Sadly, A Song of Ice & Fire book six: The Winds of Winter will NOT be finished before Game of Thrones season six aires, or anytime "soon".

                                Read George R.R. Martin's explanation and apology here:
                                http://grrm.livejournal.com/465247.html

                                Personally, I blame the Jets for having a somewhat successful season and almost clinching a playoff berth. George is a hardcore fan and highly distractible anyway.
                                He's never gonna finish those books lol, I feel like the shows writers will finish the books for him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X