No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just blew a gasket from watching that!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
    2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
      I just blew a gasket from watching that!
      Haven't been this exted since we won the SB lol
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
        And... BOOM!

From out of nowhere HBO releases the first trailer for the new season.

23.2 million views in less than 4 days.
        Thanks M~n~G !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
        The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
        http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
        My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

THIS IS STILL A MONTH AWAY!

Comment

• ^ Thoughts?

Comment

^ Thoughts?

I'm guessing one of his dreams/visions. The old man told him he'd never walk again. Although, he said nothing about standing lol. I still think Snow will be back, but I'm guessing it won't be this season.

Comment

^ Thoughts?
                  Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                  I'm guessing one of his dreams/visions. The old man told him he'd never walk again. Although, he said nothing about standing lol. I still think Snow will be back, but I'm guessing it won't be this season.
                  I agree, it's a vision through the WeirNet. We'll get to see him in training, so to speak, but we'll also be made aware that he has some ability there already (presumably gained during his absence last season). I also agree that "Snow" will be back, but I believe it WILL be this season.

Hiding the rest in white just in case....

POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW:

There will be a Tower of Joy flashback/vision this season too; which makes little sense to show if Jon doesn't have a large role this year. Plus, despite his adamant stance that he's not coming back, Kit Harington was spotted filming several scenes this year - and they weren't of him just laying there dead either.

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Going to be some warging going on....

Summer/Bran
                    Nymeria/Ayra
                    Ghost/Jon
                    Shaggydog ???

Comment

• New trailer time!!!!

Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                        New trailer time!!!!

THANKYOU, MnG!!! That revealed quite alot! Definitely worth a freak out this morning! I'm composed now, but only barely.

Hope Tyrion had his asbestos jammies on there!

Comment

• That was an awesome trailer, I just finished watching season 5 again. Can't wait!!
                          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• This Conan spot contains a short clip of a scene from Season 6 Episode 1.

(courtesy of AZ )

Comment

• Game of Thrones - The Complete Histories and Lore: Season 5 Animated Shorts
                              • "The Seven-Pointed Star": the High Sparrow discussing the Faith of the Seven
                              • "The Faith Militant": the High Sparrow discusses the Faith Militant
                              • "Volantis": Varys describes the Free City of Volantis
                              • "Braavos": Tycho Nestoris gives an in-depth description of Braavos
                              • "The Faceless Men": Tycho Nestoris discusses the mysterious guild of assassins known as the Faceless Men
                              • "Winterfell": Roose Bolton gives his views on Winterfell
                              • "The Lord Commanders": Ser Alliser Thorne discusses past Lord Commanders of the Night's Watch.
                              • "Robert's Rebellion": Barristan Selmy's perspective. Barristan Selmy recounts how he was named to the Kingsguard, saw King Aerys descend into madness but revered Prince Rhaegar Targaryen. Barristan describes the fateful Tourney at Harrenhal, the ensuing War of the Five Kings, and how he fought beside Rhaegar at the Battle of the Trident where he was killed.
                              • "Dorne": Ellaria Sand narrates a brief history of Dorne from the migration of the First Men to the present day.
                              • "The Fighting Pits of Meereen": Daario Naharis discusses the fighting pits of Meereen, famous for their gladiatorial games.
                              • "The River Rhoyne": Varys talks about the Rhoyne.
                              • "The Many-Faced God": a man known as "Jaqen H'ghar" discusses the Many-Faced God, the syncretic god of death worshiped by the cult of assassins known as the Faceless Men.
                              • "Greyscale & The Stone Men": Qyburn discusses the dreaded plague known as Greyscale, and its advanced victims known as "Stone Men".
                              • "The Great Masters of Meereen": Missandei of Naath discusses the self-styled "Great Masters", the powerful aristocratic slaver families that rule over Meereen, largest city in Slaver's Bay.

In addition to the regular Histories & Lore videos (which add up to around 52 minutes, as in past seasons), the Season 5 Blu-ray includes a extra 20 minute long animated Histories & Lore video:
                              • "The Dance of Dragons": The great Targaryen civil war known as the Dance of the Dragons is discussed by Shireen Baratheon, Viserys Targaryen, Oberyn Martell, Robert Baratheon, Catelyn Stark, and Joffrey Baratheon

Comment

• Can't wait until Sunday
                                sigpic
                                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                                X