• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo MnG

R + L = J

thoughts? haha

Comment

Good Episode.

That ending was wicked (Reminded me of when the Praetorian Guard slew Caligula).
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        Good Episode.

That ending was wicked (Reminded me of when the Praetorian Guard slew Caligula).
        yeah it really is good.

Comment

Definitely an awesome way to kick off the season. It's gonna be quite a juggling act to get this season in smoothly, but I'm pretty confident they'll be able to pull it off.

Looking forward to another great season of this show

Comment

Season 2 ep 2 is available a wee bit early for those so inclined.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
              Let me look.

OIC.

Thanks for the heads up!
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                Let me look.

OIC.

Thanks for the heads up!

I am interested,,,where does one find this?
                So far:
                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Soooo MnG

R + L = J

thoughts? haha

Yes, many thoughts on that. IMO, it's either the truth or the most complex and cleverly constructed red herring in the history of literature.

I've read enough detailed analysis on that topic to fill an entire ASOIAF book - and I am not exaggerating. Most readers don't pick up on it at all. And honestly, it wasn't until I started AGOT a second time before I realized that something was amiss. Both GRRM and many fans have now journeyed to the land of obfuscation on the issue, but I'm about 99.9% sure that the equation is indeed true.

In a way I don't want to talk about it here because there are some here who have not read the books and I wouldn't want to spoil anything. But then, is it really a spoiler if it hasn't been confirmed?

Oh well, for those that don't know what we're talking about.... move along... there's nothing to see here.

BTW - LOVED the first episode!
                  Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post

Yes, many thoughts on that. IMO, it's either the truth or the most complex and cleverly constructed red herring in the history of literature.

I've read enough detailed analysis on that topic to fill an entire ASOIAF book - and I am not exaggerating. Most readers don't pick up on it at all. And honestly, it wasn't until I started AGOT a second time before I realized that something was amiss. Both GRRM and many fans have now journeyed to the land of obfuscation on the issue, but I'm about 99.9% sure that the equation is indeed true.

In a way I don't want to talk about it here because there are some here who have not read the books and I wouldn't want to spoil anything. But then, is it really a spoiler if it hasn't been confirmed?

Oh well, for those that don't know what we're talking about.... move along... there's nothing to see here.

BTW - LOVED the first episode!

I don't know if it's a spoiler or really just theorizing.. haha

tis truely the who killed asmodean of this series... but I digress..

and yeah the first episodes awesome.. did you watch the second yet?

Comment

• pretty funny when the interviewer asks about the theory in question.

"I make no comments about that....." haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                        I don't know if it's a spoiler or really just theorizing.. haha

tis truely the who killed asmodean of this series... but I digress..

and yeah the first episodes awesome.. did you watch the second yet?
                        Nope. Haven't seen it yet. There were reports that HBO would release every episode of season 2 a week early on HBOGO. And, I hear that it was available briefly in Poland and the Netherlands. It's since been removed, but not before some copies were made, no doubt. HBO now says that they will not do that. I take it you've seen it?

I record all the episodes, but sometimes I feel like I should let 3 or 4 of them stack up before I watch. It's just so disappointing to get to the end of an episode knowing that I'll have to wait a week to watch another. But, I don't have the willpower and restraint to not watch it immediately. And, I suppose a week (or 9 months in between seasons) is nothing compared to waiting 5+ years for the next book.
                        Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                          Nope. Haven't seen it yet. There were reports that HBO would release every episode of season 2 a week early on HBOGO. And, I hear that it was available briefly in Poland and the Netherlands. It's since been removed, but not before some copies were made, no doubt. HBO now says that they will not do that. I take it you've seen it?

I record all the episodes, but sometimes I feel like I should let 3 or 4 of them stack up before I watch. It's just so disappointing to get to the end of an episode knowing that I'll have to wait a week to watch another. But, I don't have the willpower and restraint to not watch it immediately. And, I suppose a week (or 9 months in between seasons) is nothing compared to waiting 5+ years for the next book.
                          yeah I watched it... I couldn't resist... there's heroin and then there is the game of thrones...

And yes.. the wait for books is killer... he needs to pump those out faster.. tis cruel and unusual punishment making people wait that long.

Comment

• If you want to really delve into it...

On the Westeros board we're on Version 22 of the discussion. That is: the 22nd thread on the topic (each with around 500 posts). And many of those posts are lengthy and detailed - especially in the early versions. Crazy stuff...
                            Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                              If you want to really delve into it...

On the Westeros board we're on Version 22 of the discussion. That is: the 22nd thread on the topic (each with around 500 posts). And many of those posts are lengthy and detailed - especially in the early versions. Crazy stuff...
                              I shall check that out.

though... not sure how conducive that would be to my productivity...
                              especially during finals season.

Comment

• Great now my interest is sparked. I really need to work on reading these books since I.got them I only made it through the first hundred pages which was pretty much episode one LOL. Yeah i watched the first nine episodes of it (didn't watch the season finale though LOL.) So i should probably get back to reading.

Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X