Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by #87birdman View Post
    great now my interest is sparked. I really need to work on reading these books since i.got them i only made it through the first hundred pages which was pretty much episode one lol. Yeah i watched the first nine episodes of it (didn't watch the season finale though lol.) so i should probably get back to reading.
    posthaste!

    really though... sooo soo good. haha



    Checking out the westeros boards now.. there goes all my productivity for today.

    Comment


    • I wasted a god awful amount of time reading threads on those forums today... thanks MnG lol...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        I wasted a god awful amount of time reading threads on those forums today... thanks MnG lol...
        You're welcome!

        Here... enjoying these won't take up so much of your time!


        --
        Winter is Coming!

        Comment


        • lol... my high school english teacher would lose his mind seeing the new take on yorick

          Comment


          • anyone know if season 1 is on netflix?
            sigpic
            -------

            Comment


            • Just started watching and I'm already caught up

              This shows great now I'm sad I have to wait for it to come out every week
              sigpic
              Thank you Charger$

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                Just started watching and I'm already caught up

                This shows great now I'm sad I have to wait for it to come out every week
                I would recommend the books. They are even better....

                and yeah 'waiting' on episodes.. is killer..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                  anyone know if season 1 is on netflix?
                  don't know sir but I know Walmart had them on super cheap if they aren't

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                    Great now my interest is sparked. I really need to work on reading these books since I.got them I only made it through the first hundred pages which was pretty much episode one LOL. Yeah i watched the first nine episodes of it (didn't watch the season finale though LOL.) So i should probably get back to reading.
                    Just curious, Birdman... Did you not watch episode 10 of season 1 because of what happened in episode 9?

                    If that's the case then you might want to consider another story/show because you ain't seen nothing yet. This story will rip your heart out and shred it to pieces if given half a chance.

                    Otherwise... carry on.
                    Winter is Coming!

                    Comment


                    • Oh, and a little tidbit of news came out this morning.

                      HBO announced that Season 3 is go. They're renewing it for, at least, one more season! There's no way they'll cram all of A Storm of Swords into one season, but oh well...



                      Winter is Coming Here To Stay!
                      Winter is Coming!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                        Just curious, Birdman... Did you not watch episode 10 of season 1 because of what happened in episode 9?

                        If that's the case then you might want to consider another story/show because you ain't seen nothing yet. This story will rip your heart out and shred it to pieces if given half a chance.

                        Otherwise... carry on.
                        No and what I believe you are referring to happens in the tenth episode. I know he kills of main characters but that doesn't really bother me. I actually think it is nice they do it is so old watching the main character get into something they shouldn't be able to get out of and still get out of it.

                        But I need to start reading just been really busy, and that is what happened when I was watching the show, watched the ninth one and fell asleep since it was late and then never got back to it But I got the books so I am reading through those (slowly since I am easily distracted lol). But it looks like a series I would enjoy. Granted it doesn't probably have all the action I like, but adventures like this I enjoy also. To bad my spartacus (which covered any action I needed is on a break lol)




                        Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                          Just curious, Birdman... Did you not watch episode 10 of season 1 because of what happened in episode 9?

                          If that's the case then you might want to consider another story/show because you ain't seen nothing yet. This story will rip your heart out and shred it to pieces if given half a chance.

                          Otherwise... carry on.
                          Ain't that the truth.

                          Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                          Oh, and a little tidbit of news came out this morning.

                          HBO announced that Season 3 is go. They're renewing it for, at least, one more season! There's no way they'll cram all of A Storm of Swords into one season, but oh well...



                          Winter is Coming Here To Stay!
                          I thought they had already committed to making seasons for all the books he currently had published or did I just make that up in my head / wishful thinking.

                          Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          No and what I believe you are referring to happens in the tenth episode. I know he kills of main characters but that doesn't really bother me. I actually think it is nice they do it is so old watching the main character get into something they shouldn't be able to get out of and still get out of it.
                          Nope 9th episode.. but if you fell asleep well

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Remedy View Post

                            Nope 9th episode.. but if you fell asleep well
                            Well then i must have only watched the eighth episode then well more episodes for me to watch later this summer after I finish the first two books and i can watch both seasons back to back.




                            Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                              Well then i must have only watched the eighth episode then well more episodes for me to watch later this summer after I finish the first two books and i can watch both seasons back to back.
                              I wish I had your patience... I couldn't put down the books nor can I wait on the episodes.

                              Show has me totally hooked... He needs to you know write faster id like to finish the series before i'm 60

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                                Just curious, Birdman... Did you not watch episode 10 of season 1 because of what happened in episode 9?

                                If that's the case then you might want to consider another story/show because you ain't seen nothing yet. This story will rip your heart out and shred it to pieces if given half a chance.

                                Otherwise... carry on.
                                Aw man this scares me

                                I really wasn't expecting that killing to happen. Not so soon at least.

                                The characters are pretty cool but at least there isn't a huge emotional attachment to them. At least not for me. I think I can make do with many deaths
                                sigpic
                                Thank you Charger$

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X