No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short episode, but the Hound, and Bron. So.... it's all good. Also, bet money the greyjoy ends up helping sansa, and Jon fight the Boltons.

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
      And the most unsatisfying one I've seen this season. I didn't get anything I wanted!

SoOoo clever Arya -betray an assassin's guild, then walk around everywhere in broad daylight without a disguise.

Maybe a clever ploy by Arya ?
      Make the Faceless think she is dead so they don't keep hunting her ?

I had to rewind the pre-view about five times to see this:
      From the terrified look on the Waif's face, I'm sure Arya gets her next week.
      ~~~

Well, we have Theon and Yara sailing to Meereen with the Greyjoy fleet to join Dany.

We have The Hound Unleashed with an axe.

Young Lyanna Mormont is priceless !

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

~~~

Well, we have Theon and Yara sailing to Meereen with the Greyjoy fleet to join Dany.

We have The Hound Unleashed with an axe.

Young Lyanna Mormont is priceless !
        Meereen? Man, I must've missed that part. Ok, ok, I don't want to bet money.... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
          Meereen? Man, I must've missed that part. Ok, ok, I don't want to bet money.... lol
          They where in valantis this week, but talked about going to mereen
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

~~~

I seriously doubt Arya planned to get stabbed a bunch of times on a bridge! There was no way of knowing when or where a Faceless person was gonna strike, but it was a certainty that they would! And she's obviously very badly hurt dripping blood out of her guts!

We had no Dany this week and no Tyrion/Mereen for the 2nd week in a row so we better get some next week!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              Short episode, but the Hound, and Bron. So.... it's all good. Also, bet money the greyjoy ends up helping sansa, and Jon fight the Boltons.
              Yep - that must be the letter she was writing. Who else would have taken such contemplation in her circumstance?

That was a short and 'filler-ish' episode no doubt. We come to expect so much more from the franchise. It must be hard to deliver week after week. That's what made Breaking Bad so special. There were so few bum episodes.

And I'm not calling this one a 'bummer' - but as we all know there's so much more possible. I hope this tee-up pays off with a homerun however I have to guard my hopes a bit since I believe I read that the same director is doing the next episode as well. Not sure if that has as much to do with the final product as the writing, but maybe the writing calls for certain directors as well - so .....

Not my job though- I get to just sit back and take it all in. So here's to waiting another 7 days
              Last edited by dizzolve; 06-05-2016, 08:17 PM.
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                I seriously doubt Arya planned to get stabbed a bunch of times on a bridge! There was no way of knowing when or where a Faceless person was gonna strike, but it was a certainty that they would! And she's obviously very badly hurt dripping blood out of her guts!

We had no Dany this week and no Tyrion/Mereen for the 2nd week in a row so we better get some next week!
                She had plastic bags of goat blood wrapped around her waist ?
                I dunno, hope she recovers fast.
                Regardless, they think she's dead and the Waif certainly looks surprised next week.
                I believe the next ep is entitled "No One".

Yes, lots more Dany but enough Sand Snakes and Sam/Gilly puhlease !

Only a little more than 165 hours !!!

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                  Yep - that must be the letter she was writing. Who else would have taken such contemplation in her circumstance?

That was a short and 'filler-ish' episode no doubt. We come to expect so much more from the franchise. It must be hard to deliver week after week. That's what made Breaking Bad so special. There were so few bum episodes.

And I'm not calling this one a 'bummer' - but as we all know there's so much more possible. I hope this tee-up pays off with a homerun however I have to guard my hopes a bit since I believe I read that the same director is doing the next episode as well. Not sure if that has as much to do with the final product as the writing, but maybe the writing calls for certain directors as well - so .....

Not my job though- I get to just sit back and take it all in. So here's to waiting another 7 days
                  Don't think it was to the Greyjoys.
                  Think it was to Littlefinger.
                  JMHO

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                    I'll bet anything that she's changed her mind about Littlefinger's offer for help and the Knights of the Vale are close at hand. Winterfell can then be taken in a pincers movement between two hosts.

I don't think she believes that Theon can sway the Ironborn as that completely backfired last time when Robb let him try.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

The letter had to be to LF, but i could still see theon trying to help

The final 3 episodes are all over 60 min of runtime, so the finish will be godly i bet.

The preview for next week where pretty good also, i think this week was the last fillerish epsode of the season
                      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                        I'll bet anything that she's changed her mind about Littlefinger's offer for help and the Knights of the Vale are close at hand. Winterfell can then be taken in a pincers movement between two hosts.

I don't think she believes that Theon can sway the Ironborn as that completely backfired last time when Robb let him try.
                        Yeh Jon told her they need more men and are out of time. They can't go around recruiting anymore and Jon knows it's useless because the north definetly does not care anymore, or at least to them the starks are dead and te remaining ones are not viable.

So she knows her only way of getting more men fast is Bailish
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post

I think it's that, something to do with Brienne's convo with Jaime, or a combination of both?

Arya, smh...again. At least she has the element of surprise now. Along with a serious belly ache. Let's see if she squanders it. I swear she's the luckiest character in this show.

Sandor's return is not all sunshine and rainbows. He HATES the BWB and worshippers of the lord of light now. That could lead to some conflicting interests moving forward. Seems like that's going to be a serious theme for a lot of characters pretty soon. Everyone's falling in line now. Gearing up for the end, it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                            I think it's that, something to do with Brienne's convo with Jaime, or a combination of both?

Arya, smh...again. At least she has the element of surprise now. Along with a serious belly ache. Let's see if she squanders it. I swear she's the luckiest character in this show.

Sandor's return is not all sunshine and rainbows. He HATES the BWB and worshippers of the lord of light now. That could lead to some conflicting interests moving forward. Seems like that's going to be a serious theme for a lot of characters pretty soon. Everyone's falling in line now. Gearing up for the end, it seems.
                            The letter she is writing is definitely going to LF. I guess briene will try to get the blackfish to concede the castle and go north to help Sansa.

I also think he will refuse, the preview show Brienne and Pod on a boat looking back at what i think is the Lannister storming the city, and you see the Lannister and Freys marching vs the gate at night. Would make sense that she flees if she think it's a lost cause. Or maybe i am wrong and the are trying to flank them or something.

BUt again s6 trailer had a scene with freys and Lannister celebrating so chances are they loose teh castle. I am still however holding hope that the Blackfish hides some men in the city and that we get a red wedding V2
                            Last edited by canadiansbronco; 06-05-2016, 09:13 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't think it was to the Greyjoys.
                              Think it was to Littlefinger.
                              JMHO
                              Despite what my post shows - that's actually what I meant. Littlefinger. I guess I mixed his name up lol

She really doesn't want to have to do it - but it'll beat dying and having the name Stark go the way of Stannis (even though the line could continue in a bastardish way)
                              Last edited by dizzolve; 06-06-2016, 02:57 AM.
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Despite what my post shows - that's actually what I meant. Littlefinger. I guess I mixed his name up lol

She really doesn't want to have to do it - but it'll beat dying and having the name Stark go the way of Stannis (even though the line could continue in a bastardish way)

I saw a post on reddit with a screen shot of the letter. It say's (what's redeable anyway) : now, you have the knights of the vale under your command, and i will see it that you...

The end scares me bit, i wont she she wont offer him lordship of the north. It could be an offer to mary Robin or a reminder that she knows the truth about Lysa's death...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X