X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hhhnnnnggghhhh

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• I'm still holding out on the far-fetched hope that Syrio Forel = Jaqen H'ghar

Comment

• Some people are saying that Waif is Arya, just split personalities. Some people are saying Jaqen was Arya when she was stabbed. There are so many different theories out there it's crazy lol. I'm just waiting on Sunday.

Comment

• I've even seen someone say she had chainmail with a ribeye steak under her shirt!

LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
            I've even seen someone say she had chainmail with a ribeye steak under her shirt!

LMAO
            Impossible, Arya would only use New York Strip. This confirms it is Jaqen disguised as her.

Comment

hhhnnnnggghhhh
              Almost freakish how pretty she is. She literally looks like a doll.

Comment

• I can't wait for tomorrow holly hell it's torture waiting for Sundays haha
                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                  I can't wait for tomorrow holly hell it's torture waiting for Sundays haha
                  I hope it's worth it. Last week's was like watching a Broncos loss or a really ugly win with sloppy play! lol

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                    We're getting some long episodes girls and boys.

Episode 9 "Battle of the Bastards" will run 60m (Snow v Bolton undercard)

Episode 10 "The Winds of Winter" will be the shows longest ever at 69m (the episode name is after the unreleased book)
                    Tomorrow's Ep 8 is entitled "No One". Too much Arya on the brain this week !
                    I thought we were on Ep 9

Ep 9: Over the last 5 seasons, anything goes !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
                      Ep 9: Over the last 5 seasons, anything goes !!!

Comment

• ...So am i the only one who is like meh...

I dunno outside of a couple moments this season, witch i had ridiculous amount of hype for after ep 2-3 has just been steady declining..
                        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

...So am i the only one who is like meh...

I dunno outside of a couple moments this season, witch i had ridiculous amount of hype for after ep 2-3 has just been steady declining..
                          Eh.. I liked the Sandor/Brotherhood stuff. They sort of took the easy way out with Arya and Brynden, cutting out the actual encounters. I thought they did a good job with both, though. Especially Arya's. I liked the alternative. Building the suspense.

My new favorite line, "I haven't had a proper sword fight in years. I expect I'll make a damn fool of myself." The Blackfish don't give a damn. lol. Respect.

Comment

...So am i the only one who is like meh...

I agree, it was meh. Next week looks stellar though.

Comment

• I liked the outcome tonight because I just want Arya out of there, but I don't like how this was written in these past two episodes at all. Just too freakin' unbelievable.

I think the only stuff I really truly enjoyed tonight was with the Hound. I was not expecting a peaceful meeting with Thoros or Beric at all though and his joining them is a twist.

I expected the Mountain to kill more sparrows in that scene which has been hyped all year -very anticlimactic.

Comment

I liked the outcome tonight because I just want Arya out of there, but I don't like how this was written in these past two episodes at all. Just too freakin' unbelievable.

I think the only stuff I really truly enjoyed tonight was with the Hound. I was not expecting a peaceful meeting with Thoros or Beric at all though and his joining them is a twist.

I expected the Mountain to kill more sparrows in that scene which has been hyped all year -very anticlimactic.
                                Yeah, that kinda sucked.

Comment

Working...
                                X