No announcement yet.

PlayStation Vita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You aren't forced to buy games like Uncharted, CoD, or MGS for the Vita. There are games on it like Little Big Planet, Wipeout, Mortal Kombat, and Little Deviants which are great games if you just want to past time for a quick 15 minutes or so.

That's what I like about the Vita the most, it gives you the option of playing console games on the go, and it also gives you the option of playing games that'll past the time if you're on a trip or something.

I'm going to Columbus on Saturday, if I had a Vita right now, I'd certainly want to play Uncharted while I'm in the car for 2 hours. But if I was going to an appointment, I'd put in a game like Little Deviants.

Comment

I know I'm not forced to, but the fact that it CAN play it is why it's a $250-$300 machine, even if I don't want it for that. The most portable gaming I need at this point is whatever I can get on my iPhone.

Comment

Oh snap... just looked at my post per day count and noticed it's at 13.37...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
          Oh snap... just looked at my post per day count and noticed it's at 13.37...
          I'm just over 11
          Denver Broncos GM
          Originally posted by Mosk
          Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
            I'm just over 11
            Yeah but 13.37...

LEET

Comment

Maybe I'm too old now, but I don't see the draw of such expensive handheld gaming. It'd be fun in the car on a trip... but I'm usually driving. If it's a couple minutes time-killing I'd rather play angry birds, or another phone game for a couple minutes. Speaking of, android runs NES/SNES/Genesis emulators now, those are pretty fun to play too, and free.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                Yeah but 13.37...

LEET
                wasn't even thinking of that...
                Denver Broncos GM
                Originally posted by Mosk
                Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                  wasn't even thinking of that...
                  Unfortunately it'll be gone soon

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                    If it's a couple minutes time-killing I'd rather play angry birds, or another phone game for a couple minutes.
                    No kidding, especially when some of these phones are as expensive as they are.

Speaking of, android runs NES/SNES/Genesis emulators now, those are pretty fun to play too, and free.
                    ...seriously? That's AWESOME!
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe I'm too old now, but I don't see the draw of such expensive handheld gaming. It'd be fun in the car on a trip... but I'm usually driving. If it's a couple minutes time-killing I'd rather play angry birds, or another phone game for a couple minutes. Speaking of, android runs NES/SNES/Genesis emulators now, those are pretty fun to play too, and free.
                      I had emulators on my original PSP. There will no doubt be a way to run them on Vita. We'll probably see a Dreamcast emulator at fullspeed. FWIW, 3G Vita is getting aps and games such as angry birds iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
                        ...seriously? That's AWESOME!
                        Yeah, I've been laying in bed playing breath of fire 2 instead of sleeping the last couple nights. They don't work so great for quick-action games like mario kart, but its still pretty cool.

Comment

Maybe it can emulate the Wii since it has motion sensor.

Comment

Working...
                          X