Name a game that pees you off and why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name a game that pees you off and why

For me I think Mortal Kombat 9 is such because its almost impossible to win some of those matches in Story mode when its constantly 1 vs 2 cpu players and at the end When you play with Raiden its 1 vs 6 cpu players. Then Shao Khan is such a Character it isnt even funny.. he hits you 3 times and depending on the moves half or mor than Half of your life bar is gone...

Oh and 1 more game that pees me off... Gran Turismo is also a game.. They give you the slowest most crappiest cars to get your license with. Some test are extremely and overly difficult to pass with a Gold trophy because of the slow cars they give up wit hthe low times they expect for you to pass the test with.. Plenty of times ill have perfect acceleration out of my turns, perfect cornering into the turns... and it still doesnt get the job done it seems. Well i wont be playing that game anymore because I got so mad i took it out the PS3 and snapped it in half..
    Last edited by Peanut; 07-04-2012, 10:12 PM.

I actually liked the new MK and had fun going through the story mode.

Any CoD game seems to piss me off when I'm playing online. Even though I'm doing extremely well most of the time it's just infuriating.

Comment

I saw this thread when it was created and wondered how long it would take for someone to mention CoD... one post. lol

I HATE MINESWEEPER

Other than that, most games that piss me off are just me being over-competitive.
      sigpic
      - ★ -
      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
        I saw this thread when it was created and wondered how long it would take for someone to mention CoD... one post. lol

I HATE MINESWEEPER

Other than that, most games that piss me off are just me being over-competitive.
        Yeah I've never beaten minesweeper on the hardest difficulty. I don't understand how it's fair.

There are plenty of games that on their hardest difficulty just get stupid. Madden on All Madden mode will just cheat and make all of your players suck, it doesn't increase the CPU AI, it just makes your players worse. Stuff like that.
        sigpic
        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

MK isn't as hard as people make it out to be. If you take the time to actually learn combos and juggles it's not hard at all. A game that pisses me off is Ninja Gaiden on the NES. It's IMPOSSIBLE. Once you get to the last level just give up, there's no point in even trying.

Comment

Oblivion pisses me off because i have after 3 years finally ran out of stuff to do

Comment

The original TMNT game on the NES was a pain in the butt. Also game with "chase down" or "secrectly tail" missions.
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

Comment

ugh ninja gaiden black was the one
                sigpic

Comment

Castlevania 3 on the NES is another one. I've never beaten that game, and I don't think I ever will. It's not because I suck at it, I've beaten hard games all the time, but that game gives you NO CHANCE IN HELL TO WIN. Go ahead and play it, and tell me it's not the hardest and most unfair game you've played.

Comment

Once again it not a specific game, but there are certain boss battles I truly do not like. It happens in "shooters" when you are up against a human enemy and you put a round into the bosses head and it does not kill them.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                      Once again it not a specific game, but there are certain boss battles I truly do not like. It happens in "shooters" when you are up against a human enemy and you put a round into the bosses head and it does not kill them.
                      *cough* Killzone 2 *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                        *cough* Killzone 2 *cough*
                        Also Stranglehold.

sigpic

Comment

Well my obvious pick would be any cod game (big surprise). And no not because I am bad at it, nearly every game I get around 20 kills and 5 deaths. It's just the other players. When I am trying to challenge myself by using one of the unpopular guns, I just cant handle it when somebody on the other team is noobtubing. That is the single reason I have play 1 match in the last 3 months.

My other one is NCAA 11. It is impossible to throw a route over the middle because, a linebacker will jump up and bat it down. Everytime. I have rarely seen this happen in real life, but any linebacker on this game can will break up your passes better than a cornerback.
                          Denver Broncos GM
                          Originally posted by Mosk
                          Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

pong............

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                              Well my obvious pick would be any cod game (big surprise). And no not because I am bad at it, nearly every game I get around 20 kills and 5 deaths. It's just the other players. When I am trying to challenge myself by using one of the unpopular guns, I just cant handle it when somebody on the other team is noobtubing. That is the single reason I have play 1 match in the last 3 months.

My other one is NCAA 11. It is impossible to throw a route over the middle because, a linebacker will jump up and bat it down. Everytime. I have rarely seen this happen in real life, but any linebacker on this game can will break up your passes better than a cornerback.
                              I also hate the superman dive swats, you know the guy isn't even looking at the ball and has a sixth sense and lays out and swats it and the only thing in front of my reveiver is the occasional long blade of grass that could trip me up.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                              X