Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do want NCAA I havent had a NCAA game since 08

Comment

I remember playing friday the 13th on NES, it was very frustrating, couldn't beat/kill jason at all. And it was difficult to find his mother's sweater! lol.

Comment

Battletoads and Ghosts n' Goblins!

Those games are friggin' IMPOSSIBLE!!! I get so mad when I play them.

I also get angry when I play CounterStrike Source after I haven't played it for a long time. I used to be so good, then I pick it up again and get pwned by 12 year olds.
        Last edited by Peanut; 07-04-2012, 10:14 PM.
        Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
        sigpic

Comment

Battletoads is even more hard on 2 players... go figure..

Comment

Madden 2011... I'm 32 and 31 online, The pass coverage on this years game is Horrible...

It grinds my gears...
            "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

In the first Star Wars Force Unleashed I could not stand the level where you have to pull down the star destroyer...I think I broke a controller on that one if I remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                I broke one of my new 360 controllers because I lost by a gamewinner in NBA 2K9 a few years ago. I only had it for a few weeks too... I slammed it down and the joystick was stuck and buttons broke. I also snapped an NES controller in half...
                I've been able to avoid throwing 360 controllers, but whenI went through my MW2 phase whenever something frustrating would happen and people were home instead of roaring out in anger I'd grab the sides of the controller and try to shove my hands together out of anger, and after one particularly enraging death I did that and the top of the controller just snapped off and all the guts spilled out. The rage from that game gave me superhuman strength or something cause those controllers are pretty sturdy

Comment

Ninja Gaiden Black on original Xbox still cant beat the game and tryed for good solid 6 months.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                    Ninja Gaiden Black on original Xbox still cant beat the game and tryed for good solid 6 months.

Duuuude. My best friend and I spent about 2 years and finally beat that game several years back our freshman years of high school. That boss fight against Alma still gives me nightmares.

Comment

madden 08 and 09.

I did (3 times) a fantasy franchise mode and drafted my team. After the 2nd or the 3rd year the game froze when loading the weekly game. It was never the same game for all the franschise but one thing was sure, it would eventually froze.....I was so pissed I nearly broke the xbox the last time.

I later reaserched the thing on the web and found out EA was dumb enough not to correct the glicht and many people were experiencing the stupid freezing thing....arrrgggggg
                      Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
                      -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

I'll have to say Turok (360) was pretty hard. I beat it years ago, but I tried playing it on normal a few months back... and I couldn't get past the 5th level.. I don't know how I managed to beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                          Duuuude. My best friend and I spent about 2 years and finally beat that game several years back our freshman years of high school. That boss fight against Alma still gives me nightmares.
                          I still think the first 'boss fight' against your master is one of the hardest in that game. It gets ridiculous.

-----
                          New game to my list:

Dead space 2. I'm on a part where you've got to fight 2 fat ones, and what I thought was 4 of the scorpion types. With the fat ones you have those little stickers that roll on the ground at you, which is a pain and an ammo waster, and after my 10th or 11th try I finally beat the 4 scorpion types, just to have 1 more drop from the ceiling and another come through the side, making 6 total, and kill me. 10+ tries later I still couldn't do it. Took everything I had not to throw the controller the one time when I HAD IT, and the game decided it wouldn't detect my last 3 bullets so I ran out and died. :brick::brick::brick:

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                            I still think the first 'boss fight' against your master is one of the hardest in that game. It gets ridiculous.

-----
                            New game to my list:

Dead space 2. I'm on a part where you've got to fight 2 fat ones, and what I thought was 4 of the scorpion types. With the fat ones you have those little stickers that roll on the ground at you, which is a pain and an ammo waster, and after my 10th or 11th try I finally beat the 4 scorpion types, just to have 1 more drop from the ceiling and another come through the side, making 6 total, and kill me. 10+ tries later I still couldn't do it. Took everything I had not to throw the controller the one time when I HAD IT, and the game decided it wouldn't detect my last 3 bullets so I ran out and died. :brick::brick::brick:
                            Just a little tip... the huge fat guys, you can shoot their legs off, and then one arm and they'll die, but they won't explode. Just make sure you don't hit their stomach and crawler dudes won't come out. I just beat Dead Space 2 this weekend so the game is fresh on my mind

Comment

Working...
                            X