Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints Row III

gotta add it to my must buy list

this is going to be the best game ever made (at least the funnest)

sigpic

Looks really good. I'm probably going to end up buying it, but there are several games ahead of it.

Comment

This is a first day must buy for me, I absolutely loved the first two and the gameplay they're putting out for this is amaaazzzing I can't wait.

If anybody hasn't seen the 8 or so minutes of gameplay...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/op...nts-row/716787

Comment

i watch the totally rad show podcasts and dan trachtenberg at e3 said, some of these games, by comparison (comparing games to tv shows) , would be on my tivo ready to watch

but after seeing saints row the third in action, that would be the one i watch as soon as i get in the house

i really think this game is going to be the most enjoyable one to play of all the games coming out this year

unless there are some horrible glitches we don't know of that come up
        sigpic

Comment

I've been waiting for this game since the 2nd one, didn't really like the first one.
          But the 2nd one was hella fun, however this wont be a first day buy, or even a pre-order. It will be a game I buy when it's 40 bucks, or rent from gamefly.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

GTA: V may destroy it in terms of gameplay. We'll have to see. Many call this the "GTA killer".

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
              GTA: V may destroy it in terms of gameplay. We'll have to see. Many call this the "GTA killer".
              Maybe if GTA V goes back to San Andreas days... GTA 4 was a good game, but the perfect scores being thrown at it were just ridiculous. I'd give it an 8.5/9 at the max. Saints Row is all about having fun, and they're going at it even more with this third installment.

Comment

I agree. GTA4 was incredibly overrated, kinda like Red Dead, which I found Just Cause 2 to be a better game. I gave GTA4 an 8.5. The driving ruined some of the game. Drunk driving in that game was harder than it was in real life.. :shake:

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                  I agree. GTA4 was incredibly overrated, kinda like Red Dead, which I found Just Cause 2 to be a better game. I gave GTA4 an 8.5. The driving ruined some of the game. Drunk driving in that game was harder than it was in real life.. :shake:
                  I dunno, I loved Red Dead, I'd easily give that a 9.5, but GTA4 was definitely wildly overrated. You can't call a game perfect and then make it basically impossible to drive. I drove around in Taxi's for 90% of it just because it was such a pain in the ass to drive.

Comment

iloved gta IV red dead and just cause 2

trachtenberg pretty much says sr III is just cause 2 but in a city, and even more fun, meaning better than jc 2

also says the driving is better than anything

so that's going to be amazing
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                      iloved gta IV red dead and just cause 2

trachtenberg pretty much says sr III is just cause 2 but in a city, and even more fun, meaning better than jc 2

also says the driving is better than anything

so that's going to be amazing
                      I also loved JC2 I didn't 'Love' GTA 4, but I thought it was a really really good game, just with a couple giant flaws, namely the ass-tastic driving, and the irritating health system. Why the hell cant I keep a hot dog in my pocket?

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                        I've been waiting for this game since the 2nd one, didn't really like the first one.
                        Same here, I never got into the first one, but my friend wanted to play co-op on the 2nd and bought me a copy when it was on sale. Loved it. Lots of people compare Saints Row and GTA but IMO the tone of the games are so different, playing them feels nothing alike.

Case in point.

GTA is always a good game. But Saints Row is just FUN!
                        sigpic
                        - ★ -
                        2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
                          Same here, I never got into the first one, but my friend wanted to play co-op on the 2nd and bought me a copy when it was on sale. Loved it. Lots of people compare Saints Row and GTA but IMO the tone of the games are so different, playing them feels nothing alike.

GTA is always a good game. But Saints Row is just FUN!

I agree.

First I just want to say that I just don't like GTA, I only liked San Andreas,any of the other ones, was not fun or good to me. Yeah good graphics, good mechanics(not GTA 4's driving).

Saints Row is just flat fun, it doesn't limit what you can do. If I find a white cop car, and I want it to be red and black, I can get it customized.

I can dress how ever I want, listen a larger group of music, that is by known musicians.

The graphics may not be as good, solid, or polished as GTA, but the gameplay is.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

wow you guys suck what was wrong with the driving
                            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                              wow you guys suck what was wrong with the driving
                              i didn't mind gta's driving, but saints row looks just alot easier
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X