Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    wow you guys suck what was wrong with the driving
    The mechanics made it impossible to pull off sharp turns, and this was extra annoying in missions with a time limit. The only thing that made sense was drunk driving, that was fun to do.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      I can dress how ever I want, listen a larger group of music, that is by known musicians.
      That's another good point. The soundtrack for Saints Row 2 was great.
      @canadiansbronco, Rockstar is renowned for programming awful driving mechanics...
      sigpic
      - ★ -
      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
        wow you guys suck what was wrong with the driving
        Taking a sharp turn constantly resulted in you spinning out control and smashing into the side of a wall. If I wanted to have to drive like I do in real life in the middle of a rain storm with bald tires I'd just hop in my car and do it. We do not "suck", this has been a problem that you can find people talking about anywhere online, and why there are several hundred driving physics 'fix' mods for the PC version.

Comment

No kidding. You'd think by the 8th game they would actually fix the damn thing but no. I hopt they get it right in GTA 5. The Halo games have better driving mechanics than GTA..

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
            No kidding. You'd think by the 8th game they would actually fix the damn thing but no. I hopt they get it right in GTA 5. The Halo games have better driving mechanics than GTA..
            Hey now, I like the Halo driving mechanics....for the every vehicle but the warthog.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
              Taking a sharp turn constantly resulted in you spinning out control and smashing into the side of a wall. If I wanted to have to drive like I do in real life in the middle of a rain storm with bald tires I'd just hop in my car and do it. We do not "suck", this has been a problem that you can find people talking about anywhere online, and why there are several hundred driving physics 'fix' mods for the PC version.
              ah well i never noticed
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

No knock on Halo. I just find it unsettling that a FPS in which you don't drive much in, has better driving mechanics than an open world action game where driving is almost an necessity. That'd be like MW3 having more platforming sequences than Uncharted 3.

Comment

GTA 4 failed for me.

Were the graphics better? Yes. Were they good? No.

One of the stables for the GTA series, the music, was awful. The lighting was pretty whack. And the story line was kind of slow and boring. I can still pop in Vice City or San Andreas and have a good time, so I dont think I have outgrown the franchise, I just think they missed the mark on GTA4.

Back to the OP though... SR3 looks like a kick in the ass! I cant wait for it! The only problem I foresee is BF3 and UC3 are all out around the same time. I dont have enough time to play all three
                  Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
                  Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
                  Kyle: Yeah.
                  Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
                  Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
                  Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
                  Cartman: Yeah.

Comment

The coop is what made Saints Row2 enjoyable for me. I'll definitely be buying 3.

GTA4 was my least favorite of the series. Too much driving and too many distractions...people calling you in the middle of a mission.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      Hey now, I like the Halo driving mechanics....for the every vehicle but the warthog.
                      Are you being fo cereal? The Warthog is probably my favorite vehicle of all time

Comment

Just... wow. That looks amazing. Wish I had a bit more money and time for all the great games coming up.
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                          Just... wow. That looks amazing. Wish I had a bit more money and time for all the great games coming up.
                          I second that sentiment
                          sigpic
                          - ★ -
                          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Working...
                          X