X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nic.zeman24
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    The ME1 sex scenes were blown far out of proportion. FOX gave their biased opinion on it, and they had Geoff Khiegley (sp) from Gametrailers I think, not only were they being rude to him for defending the game, he was completely making everyone of them look stupid. He was presenting cold hard facts to them, that Fox eventually cut him off, and continued giving misinformed opinions/bashing of the game. Ridiculous.
    Well thats fox....

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
    Pretty sure those blue creatures in Avatar werent naked lol didnt they have like tribal bra's on
    Actually they didn't have bra's. Some of the ones in the background didn't where anything over there chest, while the rest(Neytiri) wore long necklaces that only covered the nipple when she is not moving.

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    Pretty sure those blue creatures in Avatar werent naked lol didnt they have like tribal bra's on

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    People need something to talk about these days. Bioware actually avoided any nudity in ME2 just because of those scenes that Fox made such a big deal over. Avatar showed as much skin as Mass Effect, no one complained about that. I'm surprised they didn't try to bash Duke Nukem. Well maybe because people bash it enough already.
    Hell Avatar showed more skin than Mass Effect. How many blue breast you see in mass effect? 0. Every female other than the soul lady, was topless.

There are PG movies that show as much skin as Mass Effect. Mass Effect 1 showed Ash/Liara's behind. almost every PG movie show someones back side.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    I still think the dumbest thing was people getting crazy over the Mass Effect stuff. They literally showed nothing in that game, it's like a typical makeout scene you'd see in a PG-13 movie.
    People need something to talk about these days. Bioware actually avoided any nudity in ME2 just because of those scenes that Fox made such a big deal over. Avatar showed as much skin as Mass Effect, no one complained about that. I'm surprised they didn't try to bash Duke Nukem. Well maybe because people bash it enough already.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Very true statement.

As for the conversation about nudity vs gore. God of War was getting AO stamp, while Gears of War was not even in the conversation of what games need a AO rating.

You telling me it's worst for a kid to see a girl with no clothes on, than a guy chainsawing another guy in half? Weird.
    I still think the dumbest thing was people getting crazy over the Mass Effect stuff. They literally showed nothing in that game, it's like a typical makeout scene you'd see in a PG-13 movie.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    If a parent doesn't know what their kids are buying/playing to some extent at least... then they quite likely have bigger issues than just what games their kids are buying/playing.
    Very true statement.

As for the conversation about nudity vs gore. God of War was getting AO stamp, while Gears of War was not even in the conversation of what games need a AO rating.

You telling me it's worst for a kid to see a girl with no clothes on, than a guy chainsawing another guy in half? Weird.

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    If a parent doesn't know what their kids are buying/playing to some extent at least... then they quite likely have bigger issues than just what games their kids are buying/playing.
    Well said.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    In Dead Space 2 there's a part where I guy cuts his own throat wide open. Apparently that's not graphic enough to get talked about over a glimpse of nudity.
    Yeah I know the exact scene you're talking about. It's pretty gruesome.

Leave a comment:

• JaysusCutler
    replied
    In Dead Space 2 there's a part where I guy cuts his own throat wide open. Apparently that's not graphic enough to get talked about over a glimpse of nudity.
    The first one had a guy slam his head into a glass wall repeatedly until it um...squishes...and blood flies everywhere. It was pretty graphic...and awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    That was effing bad ass!

It's a pity I can't play fps games because of motion sickness though... I can guarantee I'd love these kinds of games if I could play them.
    That's a TPS. FPS is like CoD and Halo. That sucks that you get motion sick.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    I definitely feel the same way. People flipped some serious shiz when there were sex scenes in Mass Effect, but say nothing when Dead Space 2 opens like this...

That was effing bad ass!

It's a pity I can't play fps games because of motion sickness though... I can guarantee I'd love these kinds of games if I could play them.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    I definitely feel the same way. People flipped some serious shiz when there were sex scenes in Mass Effect, but say nothing when Dead Space 2 opens like this...

that was so cool

i want to play that game now lol

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    The ME1 sex scenes were blown far out of proportion. FOX gave their biased opinion on it, and they had Geoff Khiegley (sp) from Gametrailers I think, not only were they being rude to him for defending the game, he was completely making everyone of them look stupid. He was presenting cold hard facts to them, that Fox eventually cut him off, and continued giving misinformed opinions/bashing of the game. Ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X