Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations on New Xbox games

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Recommendations on New Xbox games

    i bought my friends xbox for 200 flat and he gave me
    dead rising
    cod: Mw
    cod: mw2
    cod: waw
    cod: Blops
    Rainbow six vegas 2
    bulletstorm
    prototype
    left 4 dead 2
    halo 3
    fable 2
    mass effect
    turok
    gears of war

    i need recommendations on which games to buy....i beat all those games by the way...i bought the system like 5 months ago i just wanted to list the games so you dont recommend them to me...
    sigpic

    Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

  • #2
    None. Play MW2/MW1 online

    Wont need ANY new games

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rollo View Post
      None. Play MW2/MW1 online

      Wont need ANY new games
      i like more of an action adeventure though...dont get me wrong i love COD and i can NOT wait for MW3...but yes im more of an adventurer
      sigpic

      Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

      Comment


      • #4
        Get Reach, Bad Company 2, and if you like single player, Dragon Age, F.3.A.R, Crysis 2.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

        Comment


        • #5
          Forza 3 if you like racing games. The 360 really doesn't have many exclusives, so a lot of the games will be multiplats. Maybe try Brotherhood or AC2 as well..

          Comment


          • #6
            Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake (super underrated but awesome), Gears of War 2, if you like Fable 2 get Fable 3, go through Bioshock 1/2 if you haven't yet, very fun, Saints Row 1/2 are awesome if you haven't played those yet either, Halo Reach of course. Also if you like Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 is a ton of fun.
            Last edited by Hoserman117; 06-28-2011, 09:50 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh, don't forget XBLA, some of the best games are on there. Castle Crashers, Limbo, and some other games are super fun. Trenched is a win also. Does PSN have Braid? If not, get that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Crysis 2! I just beat it today. I absolutely loved it. I haven't even played online yet but I hear it is great as well. The campaign also is a lot longer than any of the recent Call of Duty games, which is always a plus.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Eddie "$" Royal View Post
                  i bought my friends xbox for 200 flat and he gave me
                  dead rising
                  cod: Mw
                  cod: mw2
                  cod: waw
                  cod: Blops
                  Rainbow six vegas 2
                  bulletstorm
                  prototype
                  left 4 dead 2
                  halo 3
                  fable 2
                  mass effect
                  turok
                  gears of war

                  i need recommendations on which games to buy....i beat all those games by the way...i bought the system like 5 months ago i just wanted to list the games so you dont recommend them to me...
                  Alan Wake Halo Reach Dead or Alive 4 Kameo if you like action adventures

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Elder Scrolls Oblivion
                    Civilization Revolution(fun and can be had for like 5 bucks)

                    AVOID Gears of War. Awful games.

                    MW1 aka Cod4 is really all you need for multiplayer

                    Assasins Creed minus the first one were good
                    FIFA Soccer 11 even if your not a big soccer guy this game is more rewarding than any other EA game i've owned
                    GTA San Andreas and 4
                    The newest Need For Speed
                    Get Halo CE when it comes out later this year

                    Lots more i cant think of im sure

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                      AVOID Gears of War. Awful games.
                      I'm so happy I'm not the only one who feels that way. I have never enjoyed any of those games. I played a couple of hours of the first one because my friends claimed it was one of the best games they have ever played, but I just couldn't get into it. Played about 10 minutes of the second one and felt the same way.

                      Just not my cup of tea.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                        I'm so happy I'm not the only one who feels that way. I have never enjoyed any of those games. I played a couple of hours of the first one because my friends claimed it was one of the best games they have ever played, but I just couldn't get into it. Played about 10 minutes of the second one and felt the same way.

                        Just not my cup of tea.
                        I enjoyed 2's campaign a little bit ill give it that

                        Only a little

                        But its multiplayer is honestly some of the worst ive seen. You can sell it for the grand price of about 3.25 these days.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                          I'm so happy I'm not the only one who feels that way. I have never enjoyed any of those games. I played a couple of hours of the first one because my friends claimed it was one of the best games they have ever played, but I just couldn't get into it. Played about 10 minutes of the second one and felt the same way.

                          Just not my cup of tea.
                          I guess people have there own taste in games.

                          For me Gears is my second favorite shooter, under Halo, with Battlefield being 3rd(Close to being 2nd or tied for 2nd), Ghost Recon series 4th, and rounding out the top 5 Crysis 2.

                          But yeah, there is a good number of people that agree with you.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                            Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake (super underrated but awesome), Gears of War 2, if you like Fable 2 get Fable 3, go through Bioshock 1/2 if you haven't yet, very fun, Saints Row 1/2 are awesome if you haven't played those yet either, Halo Reach of course. Also if you like Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 is a ton of fun.
                            Alan Wake is a amazing game, and very underrated, put to add to this already good list, The Darkness is only $5, really good underlooked game.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What is Alan Wake about ive heard of it

                              What kind of game is it? Fps rpg so on

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X