No announcement yet.

I think i'm cursed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a follow up, two days later I ended up getting a flat tire on the way to work! I think things are starting to look up though, hopefully it stays on track!
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Cursed is a funny word. I wish my only problems were game systems not working and flat tires.

LOL I sounds like one of those guys........ you know.. the guys that know matter how bad your life is sucking at the moment there's is ten times worse. Ahhh how I aspire to be one of those guys.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        Cursed is a funny word. I wish my only problems were game systems not working and flat tires.

LOL I sounds like one of those guys........ you know.. the guys that know matter how bad your life is sucking at the moment there's is ten times worse. Ahhh how I aspire to be one of those guys.
        I tend to sound like one of "those guys" at tomes also. My 360 got the E74 code about 7 months ago and what all has been going on I haven't even been able to spring 119 dollars to get another *tear* I miss playing Fallout.
        sigpic
        Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
        You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
        You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
        Have It All - Blu3
        Conceited - Blu3
        Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
        All On You - Blu3

Comment

Bad stuff seems to happen to me in bunches. Like the other week I was in a fight with my girlfriend and then at dinner a waiter spilled a bunch of salsa all over my new b-day shirt and then on the way home the cable system in the window of my passenger side door snapped so then I got to spend the next couple hours pulling my door open and finding a way to stick some stuff in there to prop it up.

But then I usually go 1-2 months of happiness after my 1-2 day stretch of terrible crap :thumb:

Comment

I don't have any problems. My life is perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
              I don't have any problems. My life is perfection.
              I don't believe you... when was the last time the Broncos actually went 12-4?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                I don't believe you... when was the last time the Broncos actually went 12-4?
                twas a good year

broncos went 12-4 in 1991, when i was born on the 12th day of the 4th month

also when we won our first super bowl.

Comment

Working...
                X