Stupid glitch screwed me over in super bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid glitch screwed me over in super bowl

I'm facing the viking in the SB with 55 seconds left, vikings have the ball, I'm up by 5 and it is 3rd and 1 with 1 TO left on each side. Vikes are on their own 28 yard line

Vikes run it to the left, AP28 gains 11 yards, Not sure who pushed him out there were 3 guys there.

My players started to leave after he was pushed out and the whistle blew. But AP28 continued to run straight forward while out of bounds, a few seconds later the game was quite, no noise what so ever.

When he gets to the end zone noise comes on again and a TD is scored.

This is a screw job of the highest order.

It's like the game is thinking, oh you're going to win? Can't have that. Take this ****er.

Slammed my controller against the wall.
    sigpic

That is terrible. I had something like that happen to me in the Super Bowl.

I was down 3 with 15 or so seconds no time outs. I was in field goal range but it was still like 2nd down so I decided to go for a chance at the end zone for a win.

I dropped back to pass nobody was open so I threw the ball deep out of the back of the end zone so I could kick the game tying field goal. The ball landed incomplete out of bounds and the clock continued to run... I had no time outs, clock ran out I lost.

Comment

I once was winning the super bowl by 5 then time ran out and the game froze.

Comment

I was playing my fantasy draft franchise last night and Jason Campbell stiffarmed BJ Raji to the ground and then hurdled 3 DB's on his way to the endzone against me.

All-Madden, of course.
        sigpic
        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
          I'm facing the viking in the SB with 55 seconds left, vikings have the ball, I'm up by 5 and it is 3rd and 1 with 1 TO left on each side. Vikes are on their own 28 yard line

Vikes run it to the left, AP28 gains 11 yards, Not sure who pushed him out there were 3 guys there.

My players started to leave after he was pushed out and the whistle blew. But AP28 continued to run straight forward while out of bounds, a few seconds later the game was quite, no noise what so ever.

When he gets to the end zone noise comes on again and a TD is scored.

This is a screw job of the highest order.

It's like the game is thinking, oh you're going to win? Can't have that. Take this ****er.

Slammed my controller against the wall.
          Why were you only up 5 points?

Still not as bad as what happened on NCAA. I was simming defense (trying to make the game look close), in national championship. So we got into overtime and I simmed defense and they scored. No problem, I will just score right? Nope, the game gave them a second possession to score and I lost the game by 14 points. Complete bs.
          Denver Broncos GM
          Originally posted by Mosk
          Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

I remember once, I won the super bowl.

Comment

Huh, I have never had anything like that happen to me. The worst Madden glitch I can remember was on 08 I think. Every once in a while when you tried to throw deep the QB would turn around and launch the ball in the wrong direction, resulting in a fumble. It was actually kind of entertaining now that I think about it.

Comment

I remember having a glitch in 07 where nobody could pick up the football. Right as I snapped the ball it fell straight through the QB's arms and he tried to dive on it to recover but it just slid through his body. I watched and lol'd for at least 5 minutes as both teams were constantly jumping and diving at the same place not being able to get it. At some point somebody from the other team thought he picked it up even though the ball still wasn't in his hands and he ran the other way, did a TD celebration like he had scored, and the game froze.

Comment

I refuse to play Madden anymore.

The game is complete BS, from 60 overall running backs breaking double digit tackles on one play to lineman moving aside for defensive lineman to get a clear path to my RB, anything goes that allows the CPU to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                    I refuse to play Madden anymore.

The game is complete BS, from 60 overall running backs breaking double digit tackles on one play to lineman moving aside for defensive lineman to get a clear path to my RB, anything goes that allows the CPU to compete.
                    I do agree, that's the worst thing about Madden. I can handle everything else, but when they replace the already crappy AI with freak roid monsters who demolish your entire team just so the final box score says it's a 'competitive' game it makes me want to ram my face through a concrete wall.

It even pisses me off when it does it to help me. Like if I'm down 10 with 1 minute left I'll randomly get an 82 yard TD pass off a quick slant and break 7 tackles on the way. I'm like no.... if you legitimately beat me I want to actually lose, not have you hold my hand and make me feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                      Why were you only up 5 points?
                      Cuz I don't play on rookie
                      sigpic

Comment

The important thing is you had fun. We're all winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                          Cuz I don't play on rookie
                          Then turn the AI down
                          Denver Broncos GM
                          Originally posted by Mosk
                          Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Anyone else get the glitch where your guard can't find anyone to block on a field goal attempt, so he turns around and ends up blocking the kick?
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

i would be so pissed

this story reminds me of the time i was winning in mlb show 10 , bottom 9, 2 outs, me up by 1, they have a guy on base, and the batter hits a clearly foul ball into the stands down 3b line, just out of my fielder's reach (and when i say 3bline, the play was literally right near the actual 3b...not even close to the outfield) and they gave the batter a 2 run walk off homer lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X