No announcement yet.

Stupid glitch screwed me over in super bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haven't played madden in a few years but can't you just restart the game?

Comment

Originally posted by frenchy180 View Post
      anyone else get the glitch where your guard can't find anyone to block on a field goal attempt, so he turns around and ends up blocking the kick?
      I. Hate. That. Glitch.
      Last edited by BroncoFan46; 07-13-2011, 05:28 PM.
      sigpic
      Thanks, MHS!

Comment

I hate how they make such an emphasis on making the AI try and stay inbounds on a catch with animations and all, and then how the play will stand even if challenged when the guys foot is clearly out.
        Just a diehard Broncos Fan trying to make it living in Charger/Raider country (SoCal)

Comment

Those kind of gloches are exactly the main reason I stopp buying and playing madden...Nice to see EA dont give a S*** about the quality of it's product. It's been more than 2years since I gave up on the title....I prob wont come back until they make a major change (but they wont since the have exclusive rights to the NFL trademark...stupid, just stupid)
          Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
          -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrend View Post
            I hate how they make such an emphasis on making the AI try and stay inbounds on a catch with animations and all, and then how the play will stand even if challenged when the guys foot is clearly out.
            I think you have to watch the whole challenge for them to overturn it. Every time I try to skip the replays it won't ever change the ruling if I'm challenging it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
              I'm facing the viking in the SB with 55 seconds left, vikings have the ball, I'm up by 5 and it is 3rd and 1 with 1 TO left on each side. Vikes are on their own 28 yard line

Vikes run it to the left, AP28 gains 11 yards, Not sure who pushed him out there were 3 guys there.

My players started to leave after he was pushed out and the whistle blew. But AP28 continued to run straight forward while out of bounds, a few seconds later the game was quite, no noise what so ever.

When he gets to the end zone noise comes on again and a TD is scored.

This is a screw job of the highest order.

It's like the game is thinking, oh you're going to win? Can't have that. Take this ****er.

Slammed my controller against the wall.
              LOL it's just a friggin game, Madden's unbalanced AI has plagued the series for years, on rookie they play like 7yr old kids, All Pro u get stuff like Tommy Maddox playing like a 97 John Elway, it's dumb

Comment

Is there a reason that whenever I make a superstar I always get drafted to the 49ers unless I make a RB and then I get drafted to the Jags?

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
                  LOL it's just a friggin game, Madden's unbalanced AI has plagued the series for years, on rookie they play like 7yr old kids, All Pro u get stuff like Tommy Maddox playing like a 97 John Elway, it's dumb

If you think all pro is bad, all madden is just stupid. I usually play all pro, because thats the setting they use for online play as well. Then, you do an all madden franchise for a challenge, and the game will literally cheat to make sure things are difficult on you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-jOJO0N4Q

And that's not even a BAD case of all madden having it's way with you.
                  Just a diehard Broncos Fan trying to make it living in Charger/Raider country (SoCal)

Comment

Working...
                  X