Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie was at the Box Office when you joined?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Grief: 09/05/03: Dickie Roberts: Former Childhood Star and The Order.

Better movies the week after I joined were Matchstick Men, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Cabin Fever,
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
      Avatar, Transformers <ROTF>, Harry Potter <1/2BP>, Hangover, Blindside, Xmen Origins, Fast and Furious. I also really liked Sherlock Holmes, Watchmen & Push. I wonder if they are ever going to follow up on these three?.
      which three? There is already a trailer or two for the Sherlock sequel. They won't stop making Fast and Furious movies (yes, 6 is in the works). There is no reason to make a Watchmen sequel because it was all one graphic novel.

also they are making a sequel to X-Men: Origins: Wolverine. and they made two sequels to Transformers (in case you didn't know lol). and way too many sequels to Harry Potter *pukes a little*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
        and way too many sequels to Harry Potter *pukes a little*
        I hate the HP movies, but it's hard to say they made "too many sequels" when the films were really just progressing through the books. It's not the same as churning out MOVIE, MOVIE 2: THE SON OF MOVIE, and MOVIE 3: THE MOVIE RETURNS...
        sigpic
        - ★ -
        2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

which three? There is already a trailer or two for the Sherlock sequel. They won't stop making Fast and Furious movies (yes, 6 is in the works). There is no reason to make a Watchmen sequel because it was all one graphic novel.

also they are making a sequel to X-Men: Origins: Wolverine. and they made two sequels to Transformers (in case you didn't know lol). and way too many sequels to Harry Potter *pukes a little*
          FF6

In a way, I'm glad I watched Fast Five. Even though I wasted $10, it saved me from wasting another $10 when FF6 comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
            FF6

In a way, I'm glad I watched Fast Five. Even though I wasted $10, it saved me from wasting another $10 when FF6 comes out.
            I enjoyed Fast 5, especially the part after the credits
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              I enjoyed Fast 5, especially the part after the credits
              Yeah, but I didn't enjoy Paul Walker, Dwyane Johnson, and Vin Diesel.

I'm still shocked that those three were the main focus for that movie. Oh well, lesson learned. FF will be one of those franchises that get 10 movies, before they reboot it just with a different name, and call it a sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
                I hate the HP movies, but it's hard to say they made "too many sequels" when the films were really just progressing through the books. It's not the same as churning out MOVIE, MOVIE 2: THE SON OF MOVIE, and MOVIE 3: THE MOVIE RETURNS...
                ugh... must spread reputation blah blah blah...

anyway LOL.

yeah i know they were just going through the books but like you, i hate HP...so i'd rather they made zero movies lol.

however, i'm interested in Movie 2: The Son of the Movie. that sounds epic.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I didn't enjoy Paul Walker, Dwyane Johnson, and Vin Diesel.

I'm still shocked that those three were the main focus for that movie. Oh well, lesson learned. FF will be one of those franchises that get 10 movies, before they reboot it just with a different name, and call it a sequel.
                  I'm a big Paul Walker fan. I enjoy about 60-70% of the Rock's movies, and love Vin in these & the Riddick movies. Plus, I love Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodrigues(whom I met) & Eva Mendes
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    I'm a big Paul Walker fan.
                    ...why...?
                    sigpic

Comment

I've seen soccer players act better than Paul Walker.

Comment

I've seen soccer players act better than Paul Walker.
                        and some NBA players....*coughlebroncough*
                        sigpic

Comment

ugh... must spread reputation blah blah blah...

anyway LOL.

yeah i know they were just going through the books but like you, i hate HP...so i'd rather they made zero movies lol.

however, i'm interested in Movie 2: The Son of the Movie. that sounds epic.
                          If you hate HP, why do you even care if they made movies, you're not seeing them.

People like me where Harry Potter is one of their favorite all time series are happy they made movies. Even though I hated how they adapted some of the books.
                          sigpic

Comment

I definitely would have preferred zero Harry Potter movies! Firstly because I liked the books, and now feel like they're guilty of being awful by association... but more importantly, because I had the misfortune to go to school with dan radcliffe for a while which means all my US friends are 100% sure I went to Hogwarts.
                            sigpic
                            - ★ -
                            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
                              Thats funny because they were really good

Anyway McSmashie do this because im on my phone and im too lazy...we jpined about the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                                If you hate HP, why do you even care if they made movies, you're not seeing them.

People like me where Harry Potter is one of their favorite all time series are happy they made movies. Even though I hated how they adapted some of the books.
                                Idk what you mean

Other than some details( harry's green eyes) they were almost exactly the same

Comment

Working...
                                X