Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie was at the Box Office when you joined?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
    Thats funny because they were really good
    That's your opinion, I'm allowed to have my own.
    sigpic
    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

I literally fell asleep the three times I attempted to watch the second HP movie. After that, I lost interest so I stopped watching them. The first one was OK I guess, since I was able to watch it.

To this day I still have yet to watch HP2 from beginning to end. Haven't seen one bit of the sequels.

Comment

That's weird all my friends who didnt even like HP enough to read the books loved the movies

Maybe you guys just dont like HP much lol... I love that series. What was wrong with the movies that you didnt like?

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
          I literally fell asleep the three times I attempted to watch the second HP movie. After that, I lost interest so I stopped watching them. The first one was OK I guess, since I was able to watch it.

To this day I still have yet to watch HP2 from beginning to end. Haven't seen one bit of the sequels.
          Even though I knew what was going to happen I still rooted for the big snake to win..
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

What was wrong with the movies that you didnt like?
            Honestly? Daniel Radcliffe.

:2cents:
            sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
              ...why...?
              I enjoyed him in "Charles in Charge", "Skulls", and "Varsity Blues" among others

My mom worships HP (Books & Movies), my brother hates both, and my half-brother enjoyed the books, not the movies so much. I enjoy them one time a piece & NO ONE I know has a problem with Daniel Radcliff
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Idk what you mean

Other than some details( harry's green eyes) they were almost exactly the same
                LOL no they weren't. I think you should go reread the books.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                  LOL no they weren't. I think you should go reread the books.
                  Yeah actually they were lol obviously they didnt get every little chapter and detail but the main plot points were exact. They even used dialogue straight out of the book at times (snapes first potions class intro)

oh wait i mean LOL (to be cool i guess lol)

Comment

Not sure, let me find out.

the month I joined
                    Stomp the yard, Epic Movie, Freedom Writers, Smoking Aces, Happily N'ever after, Catch and Release, Alpha Dog, The Hitcher, Primeval.

So pretty much lotsa crap!
                    Last edited by Freyaka; 08-13-2011, 05:23 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's weird all my friends who didnt even like HP enough to read the books loved the movies

Maybe you guys just dont like HP much lol... I love that series. What was wrong with the movies that you didnt like?
                      I started with the movies first watched them all then read the final book since it was the only movie not out at the time then went back and read the rest of the books.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X