Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie was at the Box Office when you joined?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
    That's weird all my friends who didnt even like HP enough to read the books loved the movies

Maybe you guys just dont like HP much lol... I love that series. What was wrong with the movies that you didnt like?
    I started with the movies first watched them all then read the final book since it was the only movie not out at the time then went back and read the rest of the books.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Not sure, let me find out.

the month I joined
    Stomp the yard, Epic Movie, Freedom Writers, Smoking Aces, Happily N'ever after, Catch and Release, Alpha Dog, The Hitcher, Primeval.

So pretty much lotsa crap!
    Last edited by Freyaka; 08-13-2011, 05:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
    LOL no they weren't. I think you should go reread the books.
    Yeah actually they were lol obviously they didnt get every little chapter and detail but the main plot points were exact. They even used dialogue straight out of the book at times (snapes first potions class intro)

oh wait i mean LOL (to be cool i guess lol)

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Idk what you mean

Other than some details( harry's green eyes) they were almost exactly the same
    LOL no they weren't. I think you should go reread the books.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    ...why...?
    I enjoyed him in "Charles in Charge", "Skulls", and "Varsity Blues" among others

My mom worships HP (Books & Movies), my brother hates both, and my half-brother enjoyed the books, not the movies so much. I enjoy them one time a piece & NO ONE I know has a problem with Daniel Radcliff

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    What was wrong with the movies that you didnt like?
    Honestly? Daniel Radcliffe.

:2cents:

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    I literally fell asleep the three times I attempted to watch the second HP movie. After that, I lost interest so I stopped watching them. The first one was OK I guess, since I was able to watch it.

To this day I still have yet to watch HP2 from beginning to end. Haven't seen one bit of the sequels.
    Even though I knew what was going to happen I still rooted for the big snake to win..

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    That's weird all my friends who didnt even like HP enough to read the books loved the movies

Maybe you guys just dont like HP much lol... I love that series. What was wrong with the movies that you didnt like?

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    I literally fell asleep the three times I attempted to watch the second HP movie. After that, I lost interest so I stopped watching them. The first one was OK I guess, since I was able to watch it.

To this day I still have yet to watch HP2 from beginning to end. Haven't seen one bit of the sequels.

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Thats funny because they were really good
    That's your opinion, I'm allowed to have my own.

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
    If you hate HP, why do you even care if they made movies, you're not seeing them.

People like me where Harry Potter is one of their favorite all time series are happy they made movies. Even though I hated how they adapted some of the books.
    Idk what you mean

Other than some details( harry's green eyes) they were almost exactly the same

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    Originally posted by sSync View Post
    I hate the HP movies, but it's hard to say they made "too many sequels" when the films were really just progressing through the books. It's not the same as churning out MOVIE, MOVIE 2: THE SON OF MOVIE, and MOVIE 3: THE MOVIE RETURNS...
    Thats funny because they were really good

Anyway McSmashie do this because im on my phone and im too lazy...we jpined about the same time

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    I definitely would have preferred zero Harry Potter movies! Firstly because I liked the books, and now feel like they're guilty of being awful by association... but more importantly, because I had the misfortune to go to school with dan radcliffe for a while which means all my US friends are 100% sure I went to Hogwarts.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    ugh... must spread reputation blah blah blah...

anyway LOL.

yeah i know they were just going through the books but like you, i hate HP...so i'd rather they made zero movies lol.

however, i'm interested in Movie 2: The Son of the Movie. that sounds epic.
    If you hate HP, why do you even care if they made movies, you're not seeing them.

People like me where Harry Potter is one of their favorite all time series are happy they made movies. Even though I hated how they adapted some of the books.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    I've seen soccer players act better than Paul Walker.
    and some NBA players....*coughlebroncough*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X