• Show
Clear All

• Madden 12 Demo OUT NOW.

Go get 'er downloaded folks!

Will do when I get home!
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
    sigpic

Comment

Have a blast... I look forward to thoughts on it.

Comment

One thought so far:

I need faster internet Hurry up and download already!

Comment

23% in..... Here we go, now starts a good 2-3 mnths of being engulfed in Madden, this will def help planning this move to Denver.... HA
          sigpic

Comment

Downloaded it before work and got 2 games in and the biggest problems I saw were that blocking on punts is bad, slow speed is where it needs to be set, and the Bears are terrible on all madden. The QB's both take off way to often and are too fast, which is aided that the Defense doesn't seem to even be aware of what the QB is doing till they are pass the line of scrimage and then they are way out of possission to do anything. But out side of those I think it played decent. I think Dynamic Player Performance hit me hard in my second game because the Bears line couldn't block anything and Cutler couldn't throw, and the WR couldn't get any seperation and when they did they dropped it so Cutler had like a 15% completion percentage. But I think a few tweaks are need so hopefully they happen in the retail version because QB scrambles are bad.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

Glad they brought back the whole player introduction stuff. I used to really like that.

Comment

I'll check it out when I get home. Overall I'm not expecting much, but maybe I'll be mildly surprised.

Comment

Good timing, been playing Madden 11 this weekend and have pretty much decided the game is dead to me. Will DL after lunch, thanks for posting a reminder!
                  sigpic
                  - ★ -
                  2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Just finished my first game, beat the Bears 36-6 (blocked PAT after they scored a garbage time TD).

It was alright, I felt it was all a little too fast and rushed, didn't feel like a whole lot of time and effort went into it, a few things are literally just the same as last year, challenge animations and such, a lot of catching animations. But the innovations this year are in the franchise and superstar so I'll still buy the game, just thought there would be more of a "new" feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                      Just finished my first game, beat the Bears 36-6 (blocked PAT after they scored a garbage time TD).

It was alright, I felt it was all a little too fast and rushed, didn't feel like a whole lot of time and effort went into it, a few things are literally just the same as last year, challenge animations and such, a lot of catching animations. But the innovations this year are in the franchise and superstar so I'll still buy the game, just thought there would be more of a "new" feel.
                      Well I will say there were some different things and the presentation was great. Tackling is different but I think it needs to be moved down to slow in settings because if feels way to fast on default setting. But yeah alot of changes were done to Franchise and thats why I am looking forward to it still, just hope some of the little things I saw get fixed.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

Spanked the bears 38-0, sacked Cutler 7 times...... Soo good....
                        sigpic

Comment

Sweet we get to see how bad this Madden will be

FIFA will be getting my money this year, a real game.

Comment

Honestly?

It was pretty good, the game speed must have been set to slow, because that's how the game speed was.

I like the the entrances, and the detail of the game, the detail of the field, and players.

I use my Packers(for those that was unaware, I do have 2 favorite NFL teams, Packers & Broncos, it has been that way for 19yrs.).

I spanked the Bears 34-7, 3 rushing TD's with Grants, over 140yrds, 2 passing TD's with Rodgers, both to Driver, had over 200yrds passing, most of which was to Jennings.

Got 2 picks off Cutler and 2 sacks, they scored in the first QT, the game speed pretty much gave them the score.

It would have been 35, but I miss a PAT, do to my controller dying in the middle of the kick, giving a inaccurate kick.

Seriously, I know somebody is gonna disagree, but after only 1 game of this demo, I liked it more than the entire game of NCAA 12, in which I thought was worst than NCAA 11, in which on a scale of 1-10, IMO was a 7.5.

Still not gonna pick this game up on day one, but will pick it up later.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Well, I've completed three plays so far. The first play was a miraculous strip/recover of the Bears' return man on the kickoff even though the ball never appeared to move from one man to the other. The second play was an INT from a ball clearly dead on the floor. The third play was a WR catching a bomb that passed clean through my defender as if he was a hologram. Interesting stuff.
                              sigpic
                              - ★ -
                              2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Working...
                              X