Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games that were too hard.

Top Gun (NES)

I think landing on a real aircraft carrier would be easier.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)

Dragon's Lair

Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Seriously, the arcade version of Sinistar was too hard.

Comment

I didn't think TMNT (NES) was too hard. We use to always be Donatello with that big long lance thingy. We solved the whole game pretty soon after getting it.

Comment

Ninja Gaiden Black and Demon Souls.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
            I didn't think TMNT (NES) was too hard. We use to always be Donatello with that big long lance thingy. We solved the whole game pretty soon after getting it.
            The bomb stage was where I could never get past.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

And even worse...

Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
              sigpic

Comment

Agree with Ninja Gaidan and Ghosts 'n Goblins.

The problem with Ghosts n' Goblins is that it sets you too far back when you get killed.

Comment

ninja gaiden was far and away the hardest game i ever played

splinter cell was also pretty difficult due to the save game settings and me running out of ammo right before it saved and screwed me over

i usually dont have to much difficulty w games though i play on avg or the step above
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

Someone has been watching the AVGN I assume

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                      Agree with Ninja Gaidan and Ghosts 'n Goblins.

The problem with Ghosts n' Goblins is that it sets you too far back when you get killed.
                      Ghosts n' Goblins is probably the hardest video game i have ever played in my 30+ years of gaming.

Comment

--Top Gun is actually too easy... it's a pretty bad game anyways. Incredibly boring.

--Dragon's Lair also isn't hard, it's mostly just trial-and error, unless of course you're talking about the NES version.

--TMNT, another crappy NES game imo. It was tedious, and cheap.

Games I think are hard are the Mega Man games, and Castlevania 1 and 3 on the NES. Castlevania 3 is probably the hardest one.

You guys haven't played those yet if you think any of the games listed above are hard lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                          --Top Gun is actually too easy... it's a pretty bad game anyways. Incredibly boring.

--Dragon's Lair also isn't hard, it's mostly just trial-and error, unless of course you're talking about the NES version.

--TMNT, another crappy NES game imo. It was tedious, and cheap.

Games I think are hard are the Mega Man games, and Castlevania 1 and 3 on the NES. Castlevania 3 is probably the hardest one.

You guys haven't played those yet if you think any of the games listed above are hard lol..
                          i agree on top gun, it wasn't all that hard. but Castlevania, while hard was not among the hardest i have played.

i have beat both those Castlevania games when i was younger, there are a couple games out there that i couldn't beat.

Castlevania and ninja gaiden are popular choices because they are indeed hard and popular games, but there are other games even harder IMO.

Comment

Silver Surfer is another game that's harder than any game listed so far. You'll die with one hit, and you'll have to start back at the beginning of the stage with very few check points along the way. Shinobi on the PS2 is another one. Resident Evil: Code Veronica on the Dreamcast is pretty difficult towards the end.

I didn't even mention Castlevania 2. It's not that it's hard, it's just extremely secretive and cryptic. There are parts in the game that you have to figure out on your own, and the game gives you no clue on what to do. It's pretty ridiculous, but it's not hard gameplay wise. Haunted Castle is probably the hardest and most cheapest Castlevania game out there, and I've played nearly all Castlevania games.

And Dragon's Lair on the NES is too cheap to even be playable.

Rayman 1 on the PS1, Saturn, Jaguar, and PC is another hard platformer. It's one of my favorite games ever made, but damn is it hard.
                            Last edited by Amari24; 08-16-2011, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Rayman and Ninja Gaiden were both pretty hard but so fun

Comment

Working...
                              X