Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forza Motorsport 4 18min Video

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forza Motorsport 4 18min Video

    http://gamescom.gamespot.com/video/6...orsport-4-demo

    Really excited about this game,Played the last 3 religiously.

  • #2
    I really hope the game is good because Gran Turismo 5 was terrible, easily the worst in the entire series. I didn't get FMS3 but if all goes right I'll get this one.

    Comment


    • #3
      Forza 3 was really the only racing game I'd gotten into since like Burnout 3, but I still didn't spend as much time with it as I would've liked. This installment looks really good. Graphics look crazy, what a lighting engine! If you ca say anything, Turn 10 is one of the most thorough developers out there.

      Top Gear soccer sounds fun as hell!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
        I really hope the game is good because Gran Turismo 5 was terrible, easily the worst in the entire series. I didn't get FMS3 but if all goes right I'll get this one.
        GT5 wasnt terrible it was a disapointment after all these years but not terrible
        sigpic

        Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
          GT5 wasnt terrible it was a disapointment after all these years but not terrible
          Yeah, I mean it wasn't bad. It just didn't live up to the standards that the previous games set. I still like the first two Gran Turismo's on the PS1 the most.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
            Yeah, I mean it wasn't bad. It just didn't live up to the standards that the previous games set. I still like the first two Gran Turismo's on the PS1 the most.
            exactly it just ccouldn't possibly live up to 6 years ? of created hype
            sigpic

            Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

            Comment


            • #7
              I never bought a Forza game, but I played Forza 3, and NFS Shift was a better racing sim to me. I'll check into this game, but it will not be a first day or first week buy.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

              Comment

              Working...
              X