Underworld:Awakening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underworld:Awakening

Finally a follow up to Underworld 2, and finally a good vampire film.

IMO, Underworld and Blade are the best vampire franchise films. There has been a lack of good vampire films in general.

Priest, Underworld, Blade, Van Helsing, and I might be missing 2 or 3, but these have been the only good Vampire films in the last few years.

Anyways the plot of this movie from what has been released is, that it's now a 3-way battle between Humans, Vamps, and The Lycans. Selene escapes imprisonment to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans, and are conducting an all-out war to eradicate both immortal species.

There hasn't been much released on the plot, but today IMDB released the first trailer.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1058577433
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Blade >>>>>>>>>>>> Underworld....

Kate Beckinsale is hot though...
    sigpic

Comment

Dood!! Twilight is da bomb!!!!!!!!!!! BEST MOVIE EVAR!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH.

(obvious sarcasm is obvious)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
        Blade >>>>>>>>>>>> Underworld....

Kate Beckinsale is hot though...
        I agree, Blade is the better between the 2, but IMO both are the best Vamp films.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I'm so excited.

I cant stand these vampire werewolf love story movies they have going on now.

Comment

Selenes imprisoned, Super Imortal Blue boy Michael is gone Seems like they skipped a chapter.
            sigpic
            I Adopt #77 well damn!
            Milla Da QB Killa' #77
            Fox Rocks #77

Comment

OH! Sparkeling Fagires are not Vampires, and does Kristen Stewart remind anyone of Tweek? or is it just me?
              sigpic
              I Adopt #77 well damn!
              Milla Da QB Killa' #77
              Fox Rocks #77

Comment

I don't consider Twilight, TrueBlood, Vamp Dairies,etc as legit Vamp movies/TV shows.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  I agree, Blade is the better between the 2, but IMO both are the best Vamp films.
                  The Lost Boys....
                  sigpic

Comment

The Lost Boys....
                    I like the lost boys, but I'd put them at number 3 on best Vamp film series.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Lost Boys is #1 for me. I've watched that so many times. Blade at #2. Underworld at #3. I don't take Twilight seriously at all, I watch it to laugh above all else.

Comment

The Lost Boys....
                        The Original brought Vampires out of the Bela Lugosi era, but the sequels were not worth mentioning, cute, but not special.
                        sigpic
                        I Adopt #77 well damn!
                        Milla Da QB Killa' #77
                        Fox Rocks #77

Comment

Originally posted by Garywolf001 View Post
                          The Original brought Vampires out of the Bela Lugosi era, but the sequels were not worth mentioning, cute, but not special.
                          That to me, is what knocks the series to number 3. I'm talking about entire series, not just 1 film.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                            That to me, is what knocks the series to number 3. I'm talking about entire series, not just 1 film.
                            Right, the first one did all the work. I just wish 2 got skipped and 3 was played by the frog brothers and not produced by them
                            sigpic
                            I Adopt #77 well damn!
                            Milla Da QB Killa' #77
                            Fox Rocks #77

Comment

not a fan of the blade movies, way too cheesy. feel the same way about the hellboy movies as well.

no surprise that ron perlman is in both, seems like anything that guy is in is pure cheese. even in sons of anarchy (which i liked) he dumbed it down with his cheesy acting.

i did like the underworld movies though, not great but not bad either. another good and not very well known vampire movie is near dark.

lost boys is an iconic 80's movie, i don't even consider any of the other sequels as i have not even seen them and don't intend to either.

bram stokers Dracula, lost boys, near dark, and Nosferatu (1979) are probably my personal favorites of all time.

Comment

Working...
                              X