Ghost Rider:Spirit of Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Rider:Spirit of Vengeance

The sequel to Ghost Rider finally has a trailer.
    1 of the 13 movies Marvel is having come between now and 2014, Ghost Rider 2 will hit theaters in Feb.
    http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1461558297

The only plot info so far is, Johnny Blaze hides out in Eastern Europe, he is called upon to stop the devil, who is trying to take human form.

Also Eva Mendez turned down reprising her role in the film.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Growing up I loved the Ghost Rider comics.

Nothing is quite like a Fiery Skeleton riding on a Motorcycle spouting off crazy fire and brimstone lingo while slaying demons and other "wicked" things.

Hollywood though, they find a truly wonderful way of making a Fiery Skeleton on a Motorcycle ... idiotic. Fist thing they got rid of was "alcohol". Instead of drinking alcohol, the character eats jelly beans out of a martini glass. Everyone does that, right? Then, they got rid of the fire and brimstone quotes that he says and replaces it with ... horrible dialogue and a penchant for Cowboy sounds.

I'd rather gouge my eyes and ears out with an icepick than watch that movie.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Sweet! But I hope they got someone new for the fight scenes, thats the only thing I hated in the first one, the slow and predictable fight scenes.
      sigpic
      I Adopt #77 well damn!
      Milla Da QB Killa' #77
      Fox Rocks #77

Comment

I'll see this (or rather download/netflix) it at some point, I can't believe this got a sequel before Daredevil did, I know neither were GREAT CBM's but I would have done DD before GR lol...man

Comment

Okay just saw the trailer, didn't know it was being done under the Marvel Knights imprint - for those who DON'T know, it's the series of Marvel books that are like 14+, not for kids, so the stories tend to be a little bit better imo, this movie now has hope for me...so we'll see.

Comment

DD Sucked LOL! It took me 3 times to stay awake through the whole movie.
            sigpic
            I Adopt #77 well damn!
            Milla Da QB Killa' #77
            Fox Rocks #77

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
              I'll see this (or rather download/netflix) it at some point, I can't believe this got a sequel before Daredevil did, I know neither were GREAT CBM's but I would have done DD before GR lol...man
              Daredevil is not getting a sequel, Marvel/Disney is rebooting it.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  Daredevil is not getting a sequel, Marvel/Disney is rebooting it.
                  Trust me I know all these things, and falling asleep during a movie doesn't mean it's bad, it means you are sleep deprived. It was better than Ghost Rider and the first Hulk, all i was trying to say was DD deserved a sequel over GR

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
                    Trust me I know all these things, and falling asleep during a movie doesn't mean it's bad, it means you are sleep deprived. It was better than Ghost Rider and the first Hulk, all i was trying to say was DD deserved a sequel over GR
                    I'm not saying DD was bad, nor am I saying it was good. Because I've only seen 30mins of it.

I was just letting it be known that Marvel has said they are rebooting it.
                    Not that it doesn't deserve a sequel or not over Ghost.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Daredevil was a far superior movie than Ghost Rider.

They butchered Ghost Rider - that film as well as this "new" film are travesties.

Daredevil wasn't a great movie by any means, but it wasn't this steaming pile like everyone makes it out to be. I own it. The steaming pile is Ghost Rider and this one.
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Like I said, what I saw from the trailer and the fact it's being put out under the Marvel Knight imprint gives me a little hope, but we'll see. I don't think he really warrants his OWN movie tbh, he'd make a good cameo character in another flick

Comment

Nicolas Cage is an awful actor. Shoulda replaced him....
                          sigpic

Comment

I love Nicolas Cage, but I'll be the first to admit it depends on the role. Some roles he seems to be forcing the character, others it flows perfect. I liked him as GR but I felt the script was weak and the fight sequences were pathetic.
                            sigpic
                            I Adopt #77 well damn!
                            Milla Da QB Killa' #77
                            Fox Rocks #77

Comment

LOL do not watch Drive Angry...he seems to do these terrible movies where he acts like a bad ass and cant pull that off

Comment

Working...
                              X