Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden Trades?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Not many player for player trades, I keep it realistic.


    I'll trade Tebow more than likely and go with Orton and Quinn.


    Try to trade for a few young players.


    But nothing major typically.



    I like fantasy drafting my 2nd franchise usually.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Last year I would trade for Colt McCoy (Yes even with 78 THP) this year I will probably pick up Jake Locker since his rating look beast on the game. I also go after Brian Orakpo and switch him to DE opposite Dumer and will probably pick up Dez.
      sigpic
      Sig pic by dbfan2007

      Originally posted by kishzilla
      You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
      You damn right!

      Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
      Have It All - Blu3
      Conceited - Blu3
      Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
      All On You - Blu3

      Comment


      • #18
        BTW, I was kind of joking. I don't really make any trades. But this year I might trade a few players to other teams since they added draft picks for future years.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          BTW, I was kind of joking. I don't really make any trades. But this year I might trade a few players to other teams since they added draft picks for future years.
          Yeah, that is the best addition they have made to the game for sure. I'm excited about that since there comes to a point in franchise you don't need future 1st round picks.
          sigpic
          Sig pic by dbfan2007

          Originally posted by kishzilla
          You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
          You damn right!

          Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
          Have It All - Blu3
          Conceited - Blu3
          Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
          All On You - Blu3

          Comment


          • #20
            ehhh no if I trade I trade more realistically. So its not normally the same person every time

            Comment


            • #21
              Last year I traded for Suh, not gunna lie. I needed a centerpiece of the defense for several seasons and he was fairly easy to get. It took a while longer last year to draft and groom up a good Mike LB, but the rest of the broncos defense was fairly solid. I can see it being easy to play with this year as well.

              Doom and Ayers should provide good rush and run support at DE. Bunkley will help collapse pocket, LB's are solid with big potential from Von, and our secondary is well respected with a good amount of youth back there.

              Starting a franchise as the Broncos shouldn't be that hard. Orton would make good trade bait, and you could either try to groom tebow up to his potential, or work the draft to get that "franchise" guy you want. The rest of the team frankly has good pieces in place to go with. Moreno was a good madden option last season, and with easier running for '12 he will also be viable up the middle for decent gains.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                I always trade for draft picks. Fantasy drafts are always fun to get a bunch of young players who progress like crazy.
                sigpic
                Sig by Blondie79

                Comment


                • #23
                  I do tend to stick pretty much to our team and build through our draft. Last year I drafted a QB because I couldn't play with Tebow. And traded for a back to use with moreno. I thinkit was Deangelo.

                  Drafted some DT's. This year should be better though we've got a lot of young talent.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Does anyone else here like to try to turn bust into good players? Idk who it's going to be this year like in madden 11 I used Jamarcus Russell. He got me so mad....

                    And I'm probably gonna trade Tebow to the bills since they really liked him during the draft or colts so he sits till Manning retires.
                    Trade for leonard hankerson (hurricane love (no ****)). I like a challenge in Madden so I never really like having my team really good so I'm gonna trade Lloyd( yes I know ) for whatever I can get.
                    I'm gonna keep Orton for 1 season and then I'll draft a QB in the 1st. I might use NCAA draft classes so I'll try to trade up for Luck if I can't then either Barkley or jones
                    Last edited by one5beast; 08-28-2011, 05:32 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                      Does anyone else here like to try to turn bust into good players? Idk who it's going to be this year like in madden 11 I used Jamarcus Russell. He got me so mad....

                      And I'm probably gonna trade Tebow to the bills since they really liked him during the draft or colts so he sits till Manning retires.
                      Trade for leonard hankerson (hurricane love (no ****)). I like a challenge in Madden so I never really like having my team really good so I'm gonna trade Lloyd( yes I know ) for whatever I can get.
                      I'm gonna keep Orton for 1 season and then I'll draft a QB in the 1st. I might use NCAA draft classes so I'll try to trade up for Luck if I can't then either Barkley or jones
                      I used to do that, especially with teams I didn't much care for - like the Raiders and try to change history.
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                      The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X