Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xHollyhood View Post
    You serious.?
    im like 20-7 online vs Eagles,Packers,Raiders.
    I think im doing pretty good for myself.BTW I can put up numbers with Tebow on All-Pro too.
    yeah, but it was all pro, not all madden. And i have been playing these stupid madden games since i got an snes back in 92. I have since gone up to all-madden (after that game) and I will admit, that the accuracy attribute does make a bigger deal, but if you are still willing to balance the run and let tebow roll out every couple plays, he does good. I havent seen many problems with him. I find the game is a lot funner with tebow at the helm than Orton, just like real life.

Comment

Originally posted by fightinglee View Post
      yeah, but it was all pro, not all madden. And i have been playing these stupid madden games since i got an snes back in 92. I have since gone up to all-madden (after that game) and I will admit, that the accuracy attribute does make a bigger deal, but if you are still willing to balance the run and let tebow roll out every couple plays, he does good. I havent seen many problems with him. I find the game is a lot funner with tebow at the helm than Orton, just like real life.
      He is just horrible on all madden...i average like 110 rushing yards with moreno and willis,i try to mix it up with pa plays but even those he overthrows .Even the check downs to the flats.

Comment

Working...
      X