Tha Carter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
    Money is definately the ultimate goal. What i'm saying is that Wayne hasn't taken a break. He's kept his name on the airwaves. I'm ASSUMING that about 99.9% of the industry takes a break every now and then. Wayne has been consistantly on the airwaves for atleast 6yrs now. Maybe that's good, maybe it's bad, but IMO, whether you like him or not, you have to respect his hustle. He's been arguably the hardest working rapper for atleast a half a decade now.
    Eh I disagree. I appreciate his work ethic, but I would rather see him put out a Quality album every few years, than I would see him put Album after Album that isn't very good.

That's just me though... Eminem if my favorite rapper and I've criticized him for bad albums. Encore and Relapse were garbage albums overall, but at least Eminem came out and admitted it.
    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Money is definately the ultimate goal. What i'm saying is that Wayne hasn't taken a break. He's kept his name on the airwaves. I'm ASSUMING that about 99.9% of the industry takes a break every now and then. Wayne has been consistantly on the airwaves for atleast 6yrs now. Maybe that's good, maybe it's bad, but IMO, whether you like him or not, you have to respect his hustle. He's been arguably the hardest working rapper for atleast a half a decade now.

EDIT: Yeah i've never been a fan of 50. He made a name for himself by dissing people. Lyrically, he garbage. Just my OPINION. He knocks JaRule and then copy his style...lol
      Don't confuse hard work with good results. Any rapper can put out songs all the time. But has Wayne done anything good the last 5-6 years? No.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
        Jay will kill Wayne.

Carter 4 was bad. 3 was worse. 1 and 2 were decent. BUt is he really gonna step to Jay?

If thats the case he is even dumber than I thought he was....

Fact: Jay-Z has more talent in his little finger than Wayne does in his entire body.

Back to the album though.... Just very lazy effort from I guy who can't afford to be lazy. How To Love is not even a hip hop song, it's pop crap.
        And its not even good pop crap

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
          Eh I disagree. I appreciate his work ethic, but I would rather see him put out a Quality album every few years, than I would see him put Album after Album that isn't very good.

That's just me though... Eminem if my favorite rapper and I've criticized him for bad albums. Encore and Relapse were garbage albums overall, but at least Eminem came out and admitted it.
          I understand. JayZ is my favorite rapper, but I don't want to hear him year round myself.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
            Agree on every point. I bought Wayne's last Cd and it was a complete waste of money. 1 good song on the whole album and it was a collab he did with Drake.

Nicky Minaj called Lil Wayne the best rapper in the world last night on the VMA'S. I literally Lol'd
            Thats cause Nicky is terrible too

Comment

Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
              Thats cause Nicky is terrible too
              Ya I think she gets way too much credit.... probably from dudes who just want to get 'close' with her.
              sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Interlude and Outro are beast songs, rest of the cd is trash.

Guess what Interlude and Outro have in common that makes them
                so good..
                Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
                  Interlude and Outro are beast songs, rest of the cd is trash.

Guess what Interlude and Outro have in common that makes them
                  so good..
                  That's because all the artists on both those songs are a million miles better than Wayne....
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't confuse hard work with good results. Any rapper can put out songs all the time. But has Wayne done anything good the last 5-6 years? No.
                    I'm not confusing it at all. And all though i'm not a fan of his, evidently he's doing something right to stay relavent this long. To you he may not have done anything in the last 5-6 yrs, but to the fans and his colleagues, he has. If he hasn't, he wouldn't still be in the game, and arguably considered the best rapper alive. You can't blame him, you have to blame the fan base for endorsing that crap.
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

I'm not confusing it at all. And all though i'm not a fan of his, evidently he's doing something right to stay relavent this long. To you he may not have done anything in the last 5-6 yrs, but to the fans and his colleagues, he has. If he hasn't, he wouldn't still be in the game, and arguably considered the best rapper alive. You can't blame him, you have to blame the fan base for endorsing that crap.
                        The only people who put Wayne in the best rapper alive conversation are those who are delusional and don't understand hip hop and what it takes to be the best rapper alive.
                        sigpic

Comment

The only people who put Wayne in the best rapper alive conversation are those who are delusional and don't understand hip hop and what it takes to be the best rapper alive.
                          I can't argue with that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lil' Wayne is garbage.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                              sigpic

Comment

That would be amazing if there was a Wayne Drake/JayZ Kanye battle

Wayne and Drake would get EXPOSED lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X