Tha Carter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    That is what real hip hop is, it's about life. From some of the simplest things, to some of the more complex aspects about it.

Real hip hop is relatable to your fanbase. If all you rap about is how much money you have, how many women you sleep with, and how nice your cars are. Only a small portion of your fanbase will relate to that. If you rap about real life such as a bad breakup or losing someone close to you, etc. Something that can happen to anyone then your fans will form that special connection with the artist and that is what real hip hop is all about....
    No doubt, agreed.
    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

The Carter IV sold 964,000 copies the first week,not counting all the illegal downloads.Also, Wayne had a record breaking 18 nominations at the bet awards,i guess the people are feeling Lil Wayne.
      Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 09-08-2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

900,000+ and I can still barely understand a damn thing he raps.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
          The Carter IV sold 964,000 copies the first week,not counting all the illegal downloads.Also, Wayne had a record breaking 18 nominations at the bet awards,i guess the people are feeling Lil Wayne.
          The only thing that this proves is that 964,000 people are retarted..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
            The only thing that this proves is that 964,000 people are retarted..
            "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." — Albert Einstein
            sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

I actually like How to Love as a pop song. I haven't listened to his entire album yet so I really can't make judgement.

Comment

Working...
              X