Broncos are nasty in Madden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    My complaints are that the offensive line is way underated and Orton is far to inconsistent.
    So this game is very realistic then?
    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
      Why does it have weird ratings for rookies with a ? at the end of each ratings?
      Every year on your franchise rookies will have that. And since they added "cut days" where you have to cut a certain amount of players every week in preseason. The longer you hold on to that player and play him in preseason. The more attributes it's going to unlock and you can decide if he's good enough to make the team or not.
      Maybe you end up finding a gem that way or you cut a player to early and he ends up being beast on another team. Kinda like James Harrison.

Comment

Okay why the hell is Dawkins faster than Moore? Rahim only has 83spd. Am I wrong or is he much faster than that? In 11 I used Champ at fs online and it worked like a charm. I figured with moore I could move Champ back to corner. But 83? I thought hed have like 88-90 spd.

Comment

Originally posted by gaberox View Post
          Okay why the hell is Dawkins faster than Moore? Rahim only has 83spd. Am I wrong or is he much faster than that? In 11 I used Champ at fs online and it worked like a charm. I figured with moore I could move Champ back to corner. But 83? I thought hed have like 88-90 spd.
          I changed a lot of the players' ratings. Kuper is way underrated, and none of our receivers have any speed.
          sigpic
          Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Working...
          X