X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JaysusCutler
    replied
    Originally posted by gaberox View Post
    Okay why the hell is Dawkins faster than Moore? Rahim only has 83spd. Am I wrong or is he much faster than that? In 11 I used Champ at fs online and it worked like a charm. I figured with moore I could move Champ back to corner. But 83? I thought hed have like 88-90 spd.
    I changed a lot of the players' ratings. Kuper is way underrated, and none of our receivers have any speed.

Leave a comment:

• gaberox
    replied
    Okay why the hell is Dawkins faster than Moore? Rahim only has 83spd. Am I wrong or is he much faster than that? In 11 I used Champ at fs online and it worked like a charm. I figured with moore I could move Champ back to corner. But 83? I thought hed have like 88-90 spd.

Leave a comment:

• one5beast
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Why does it have weird ratings for rookies with a ? at the end of each ratings?
    Every year on your franchise rookies will have that. And since they added "cut days" where you have to cut a certain amount of players every week in preseason. The longer you hold on to that player and play him in preseason. The more attributes it's going to unlock and you can decide if he's good enough to make the team or not.
    Maybe you end up finding a gem that way or you cut a player to early and he ends up being beast on another team. Kinda like James Harrison.

Leave a comment:

• BluenOrnge4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    My complaints are that the offensive line is way underated and Orton is far to inconsistent.
    So this game is very realistic then?

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Why does it have weird ratings for rookies with a ? at the end of each ratings?

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Yeah he is really hard for me to play with.
    Thats what she said

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    Are you guys playing with a 4-3 D or Multiple D?

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Just finished my first game, and preseason is an absolute joke.

I played on All-Pro for the first game and this is what I did....

I had 9 sacks.

I had 4 INT's.

I had 1 fumble recovery.

I won 35-0 against the Cowboys.

Lulz. Preseason.

Leave a comment:

• MorenoFan27
    replied
    Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    Quinn's a beast.
    He really is. Just played with Orton, and I agree he sucks. I don't understand how Quinn is so much better in Madden then Orton, but hey i'm a Qwinn fan so no arguments here.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    First play of my first game.....

106 yard TD return by Eddie Royal!!

Then....first defensive series.....Fumble recovery by Big Vick!!

Then first offensive series.....45 yard TD pass from Orton to Willis.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Quinn's a beast.
    I'll try that out.

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Yeah he is really hard for me to play with this year. I don't know why I've never had an issue with using him in the last two games.

I guess I'm draft a QB after this year.
    Quinn's a beast.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Orton is horrible in Madden.
    Yeah he is really hard for me to play with this year. I don't know why I've never had an issue with using him in the last two games.

I guess I'm draft a QB after this year.

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    Orton is horrible in Madden.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Played a game online as the Browns.

The game is a lot faster than previous years. I was shocked that as soon as I snapped the ball I instantly got pressure because of that slowpoke Pashos at Right Tackle...

Game was against the Ravens. I was winning 17-0 at halftime.

Then, the Ravens started to come back. Towards the end of the fourth quarter the score was 20-14. I got the ball with a minute and a half left and the Ravens had one timeout. I figured I would run out the clock, gave it to Hillis. He was tackled, they called their final timeout. Then, I ran again and Hillis fumbled it directly into a Ravens hands.

Ravens made it to my 10 with 7 seconds left and.... time ran out on them. So, I won 20-14.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X