Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver In Madden

Ok So Here are some quick hits.
    I Like Tebow more than Orton because he's more durable and is honestly more accurate IMO

Julius Thomas is a beast. Beast. Get like 6 Catches a game for me. BLloyd is a monster after you get him one on one outside he's trouble for other teams. Have trouble running with them. Knowshon isn't bad but not gr8

Rahim Moore is a beast, pick machine. Doesn't miss tackles. Von is a beast too

On Passing downs/ situations I put Ty Warren and Ayers on the inside and Von and Doom on the outside. 4 man rush in a cover 4 on third and long they get in all the time

Post other quick hits ud like to add

The defense seems ridiculously good lol almost unrealistic at times imo.
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

I get burnt by sometimes. But they're solid

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
        I get burnt by sometimes. But they're solid
        Von is pretty good but they didn't put in many plays were he can rush the passer...

Comment

Agreed. I get guys passing early because they feel pressured in the 1st quarter for some reason. So he's in alot if DE for me

Must people in madden pass like 55 times out if shotgun and run out of I or Strong I. So it's easy to play call against them. But Ayers gets the most sacks for me. Idk why
          Last edited by Rollo; 08-30-2011, 11:24 PM.

Comment

O and our bubble screens rock on 2 and like 4

Always get the job done for me

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
              Agreed. I get guys passing early because they feel pressured in the 1st quarter for some reason. So he's in alot if DE for me

Must people in madden rather pass like 55 times out if shotgun and run out of I or Strong I. So it's easy to play call against them. But Ayers gets the most sacks for me. Idk why
              Ive gotten 2 sacks with Doom 1 with Ayers and 1 with Ty Warren all in two games.

If I'm not mistaken didn't Von light up almost every play as a DE the last 3 games? It almost seems like Fox is going to have him doing what he does best by rushing the passer every down.

I hope as the season goes on they can include that in one of the patches.

Comment

I'm not sure, but you might be able to make your own playbook with some good pass rushes designed for Von...
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I get like 9 sacks a game between Doom, Ayers, Miller, DJ, Bunkley, and Mays.

Running the ball is really easy but I can't pass to save my life so far.

This through 2 games.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Blondie79

Comment

I couldn't do anything offensivly with the broncos, but the Cheifs I tore the Cowboys up for 411 yards on the ground as charles is a beast with their blocking.

But Denver's D I like so much better, they get so many turnovers and sacks in the only game I played with them I had 8 sacks 4 of them from Ayers a couple a forced fumbles but no picks

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

Only played 2 games so far, but it seems like Mays is a beast! He was everywhere for me..

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                        I get like 9 sacks a game between Doom, Ayers, Miller, DJ, Bunkley, and Mays.

Running the ball is really easy but I can't pass to save my life so far.

This through 2 games.
                        What are you playing on? pro?
                        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Marcus Thomas seems to get critically tired after just 1 defensive play. After just 1 play his number on the play selection screen is dark read.

Id sub him out and put him back in when he was back to full energy but then again after 1 play back on defense, Thomas is gassed again.
                          Denver Broncos
                          New York Yankees
                          New York Knicks
                          Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                            Marcus Thomas seems to get critically tired after just 1 defensive play. After just 1 play his number on the play selection screen is dark read.

Id sub him out and put him back in when he was back to full energy but then again after 1 play back on defense, Thomas is gassed again.

Tried to start a franchise for the heck of it last night (won't seriously start one until first roster update is out and I can get it.)... simmed the preseason... and Moore wasn't on my team.
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic
                            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

Tried to start a franchise for the heck of it last night (won't seriously start one until first roster update is out and I can get it.)... simmed the preseason... and Moore wasn't on my team.
                              You must have simmed the cut days...
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X