No announcement yet.

Denver In Madden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea summing cut days are bad they will seemingly cut whoever they feel like lol. Now I just need to learn how to use the broncos lol

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
      You must have simmed the cut days...
      Yeah... I didn't see that coming though! I was in a hurry! I just got the game after work and school yesterday, and have had time for literally 1.5 games. I'm at school all night tonight... have stuff going on literally every weeknight now that school started... and I'm out of town this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
        What are you playing on? pro?
        All-Pro. Once I get used to it I bump it up to All-Madden.
        sigpic
        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Agree, the Broncos are nasty in Madden. Have not lost yet.
          - Julius Thomas is amazing. over 100 yards receiving a game and atleast 2 Tds.
          - Moore has yet to drop a pass thrown his way. He is sick.
          - Nate Iving is actually really good in this game as well.
          - Lastly I play with B. Quinn ... im a Tebow hater, all the way back to his Florida days, and for some reason Orton blows in this game.

Comment

I found it somewhat strange that Tebow was listed as the default starter, but I guess since he finished last year as starter they put him on first string, either that or they didn't want to get angry emails from the Tebow nuts.

Comment

Just played my first game on All-Madden and it did not go well. You have to have an amazing QB to do anything on this bs difficulty, as usual.

First drive of the game I sacked Rivers with Von and broke his collarbone so Volek came in and was just as good as Rivers.

Ended up losing 24-14.
              sigpic
              Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                Yea summing cut days are bad they will seemingly cut whoever they feel like lol. Now I just need to learn how to use the broncos lol
                Yea I did that my first time, I was in a hurry because I just got the game. They cut Irving, Ayers, Mcarthy and Moore

Comment

I only play online. It's the best imo

Comment

Well I think I'm going with Tebow as my QB. I'm not sure what they did to Orton but his overall and stats are lies, I can't move the ball at all with him. I tried Quinn and its about the same, not enough of something. Put in Tebow and could move the ball pretty well. Hopefully they show us a little love in the next update before I start my franchise.
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

i could use orton, but he gets pressure easily.

Comment

Does anyone know how to get Von to play DE on 4-3 and standing up on 3-4??

Comment

Originally posted by OhBehave30 View Post
                          Formation subs should do the trick. I know on the ps3 its R1 not sure what that translates to for the xbox360 though.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by OhBehave30 View Post
                            Yeah formation subs is the way, so 360 its the right bumber while at the play selection. I do it when I sub him in as a LB in nickle and a DE in dime, allows me to get a bunch of pressure. Still trying to find out how to use them since I can't seem to get anything going with them on offense and the D gives up at least 2 big plays a game on 12 minute quarters with the default run off.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

I pray they tweak the rosters before the opening day roster is finished. The fact that all 3 of our QBs are trash is unreal. Do they even watch football? Orton threw for 3000+ yards last season with 20 tds!
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

Tried to start a franchise for the heck of it last night (won't seriously start one until first roster update is out and I can get it.)... simmed the preseason... and Moore wasn't on my team.
                                First time I tried simming the entire preseason They cut moore on my team as well. Then I went back and simmed each game separately and did my own cuts, now through week 7 moore has the most votes for rookie of the year and has 4 ints.

Comment

Working...
                                X